/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Bannerlord confirmed for 2029 release! Swadian Knight edition.

(Looted) Thread: →

READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Taleworlds will be at E3 2017:
e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/yGf6Acvi

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New user created stuff:
>Undead Calradia
moddb.com/mods/undead-calradia
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>(Fixed) Dickplomacy 4.3.0.7b
mega.nz/#!mQQmBQ5a!tomenTON1qzCZ-kiVG9vlHz7LqoY1Hmwi-kQrq43Hhw

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

>OFFICIAL PoP Lorebook
mediafire.com/file/p29dy73cftd197j/Prophesy_of_Pendor_The_Complete_Lore_(regular_edition).pdf
mediafire.com/file/3ffn0odaaqfgq4q/Prophesy_of_Pendor_The_Complete_Lore_(alternate_edition).pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iObwq1WaxQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prima Nocta is the birthfight of every Noble.

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

I'm posting The Humungus! The Lord Humungus! The Warrior of the Wasteland! The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla! Untill we get a decent post-apocalypse mod.

Autoblockers? In MY mp?

It's not as likely as you think.

Try the reckoning

Is there anything special you need to set up for new troops? I added a new upgrade path to Perisno but they show all fucked up (pic related)

Will Bannerlord allows us to deflect incoming projectiles with proper melee weapons? This is important.

Is this the new Matt Damon Dynasty Warriors movie?

No gweilos allowed

You should post what the troop displays in morghs. Suspect you fucked up either "items" or "available items" for your new troops.

I basically just copied the archer tree and switched the weapon loadout

Oh fuck me, I just noticed I have Guarantee Ranged ticked.

>tfw no good pike&shot mod that isn't in asia or MP only or a shitty standalone expansion made by slavs

post muh dicc

youtube.com/watch?v=iObwq1WaxQ8

Choosing a banner in Brytenwalda sure is hard since they all suck so badly.

>3 factions have been wiped out by me
>people still don't want to make peace because I only have 9 right to rule

Digging their own graves

Im amazed how Pike and Shot period is totally ignored by game developers ...

Imagine game like Skyrim set in that period \m/

rpgs with guns are almost all shit, in fact I can't think of a single good one, in pike and shot period it would be awful as guns would have to be massively nerfed to prevent the player from dying to easily and then the suspension of disbelief breaks down when you see the MC shrug off a million shots

Warhammer 40k mod WHEN

Huh, dickplomacy fix works with getting a pirated VC to work as well. Thanks dickplomanon.

>tfw want to do realistic saves, because I cant help myself sometimes from scumming
>but I don't want to get hit with a stray arrow knocking me out in a battle causing me to have to autocalc and loosing an army I spent hours building because its a shit system

what do? if i savescum the playthrough just doesn't feel genuine, same as cheating., but I don't think its worth it.

my autism cant help it

Spend the entire battle sitting as for away from the fighting as possible with a shield up at all times while your OP highest tier units do everything. That's how the pros play at max difficulty.

just don't savescum, develop a spine and will and accept the consequences, after a few annoying bugs my recent VC playthrough is without the realistic saving, yet I don't savescum

>and then the suspension of disbelief breaks down when you see the MC shrug off a million shots

This is the problem though, nerf guns somewhat in accuracy maybe, maybe make the player a little bit more durable, could even make armor more effective than it was IRL (for both the player and NPCs) but it's uneeded to be a massive nerf.

I honestly just can't get into realistic when it comes to mount and blade. When I play x-com/xcom that's my standard, but I just don't enjoy it in mount and blade. I think it's because xcom has a failure state, while you technically can't lose in mount. Because of this, setbacks don't drive me towards a conclusions, it just means it is going to take longer to get to where I want to. There's no fear/tensions of of failure, which can be enjoyable, just irritation.

>tfw missed the VC posting last thread

How hard would it be to take all the scenes and assets from 1257 and give native a nice reskin? Is it even possible without the source or extensive knowledge?

INTO THE DUSTY MESA

a looming shadow grows?

VC naval battles are pretty fun, but it does give a large advantage to the player, although you need to make sure to leave your bannermen in port since you can't just order them to stay out of battle and they will get fucked up

>spelar

SWEDEN YES

Wich mod is more up to date, anons diplomacy or dickplomacy?

So what improvements precisely does dickplomacy even have that the latest diplomacy doesn't?

Not interested in building brothels to stuff with lords' wives or other meme shit

dickplomacy adds
>the only working version of diplomacy 1.168
>motomataru's formAI
>camp scenes
>custom banner creator
>two ladder sieges
>heraldic horses
>iboltax faces and lolimod/slav faces
>upstab
>tavern animations
>brothels
>optional sex/polygamy/rape

>optional sex/polygamy/rape

isn't the current version 1.170?

I want to play With fire and sword. Any decent mods? Couldnt find anything on google.

Are females soldiers worse than males ?

Because mine keep dying first, while I don't have a lot of males dying.

Depends on the mod/version you are playing but many high tier female soldiers often spawn without a helmet.

Floris Evolved. Every Amazon/Female on horse die when I charge, while males reap and tear everything.

What difficulties will i encounter playing dickplomacy if i have massive negative honor? I dont want to make my own faction, so i dont have to worry about convincing lords to join me.

I'm doing a no honor scum run right now

Haven't had any problems so far, and it's fun giving all the lords the benis, and you pretty much have to attack refugee's from looted villages to get your brothels filled, which looses honorabu.

It's really not a big deal

Stop posting Varg when you're discussing degenerate mods

But we have the source

Which one is better nowadays Floris or Silverstag?

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

Can other factions even compete?

varg is a degenerate and a literal murderer

whats better colon cancer or testicular cancer?

realism

testicular cancer is probably the best kind of cancer to get, if you have to get cancer.

t. judeo-christian shill

would you rather I post this?

How do I find the god damn spy during the meeting spy mission?

__yes__

Stop shitposting.

That strikes me as odd-- wouldn't skin cancer be less deadly since there's a very small chance it can spread through the rest of the body? It's also easily removable.

>tfw I'm the Butter King

>varg is a degenerate and a literal murderer
t. Euronymous

Is the Deluge still populated or do i have to sign up for those special events?

There were still people on the other week. Don't expect a whole lot of people though.

where is bannerlord, ello?

>late 2016, early 2017

Why do they lie?

Oh, i suppose yeah. Skin cancer.

Testicular cancer is similar though in that its easily removable and rarely spreads. Its hard for things to get to and come out from the testicles. This is the reason its difficult to treat testicles with oral medications, the body basically tries to isolate the balls as much as possible from everything else. I learned all about it when i had a swollen testicle.

Skin cancers can be dangerous but you are right in that if you spot them early they can be easily removed.

hidden in the branches...

>deal with looters for guild master
>kill looter party
>kill another looter party
>and another
>and another
>and another
>7 down and there is apparently still more as the quest has not completed
>running around the map looking for them as they can literally be anywhere
>finally find a party of 2 looters
>kill them
>quest still hasn't completed

he literally killed a guy though

It was the metal thing to do at the time.

It was clearly self defence

>after spening 8 hours hunting fucking looters you get as reward like 500 denar

SUPER, quests in warband are FUCKING CANCER, ALL OF THEM

>he's a quest cuck

Dont forget

>Hey get this herd across map without "herd follows player" feature
>Your reward ? Whole 100 Denars !
>wait, why are you leaving ?

no bully

quests are to improve town and lord relationship

They can also be ok exp early on while you are training up your companions. I typically dont raise an army untill im level ~20

the worst thing is how persuasion gives you like 100 denars discount in that broker peace quest

thats why you go full prisoners and leadership

>tfw in M&B classic Veteran Rhodok Crossbowmen are skipped entirely and Trained Crossbowmen jump straight to Sharpshooter

brb massing god's chosen units

>autistically running around the map trying to get identical gear for all my companions
>setting all my unused weapon profficiencies to the same even number

help

is warsword playeable? I've been playing warhams TW and I want to get some of that battle thrill

It was fairly playable before the Sanders update, no idea about the current status

if you could go back in time to tell your past self something about mount & blade, what would you say?

Use blunt weapons

bannerlord never ever

Don't believe his lies

>tfw the only reason I hate using rhodok sharpshooters is because I don't like the color green

The sergeant gets a heraldic set of armor, why am I forced to be stuck with swamp green for my crossbowmen

Go outside you fucking 12 year old

Is this accurate?

No, this is a myth perpetuated by the eternal anglo

don't buy m&b classic in 2010 just cause it's cheaper you chump

lmao that's pretty dumb

i was a stupid kid
but now that i think about it playing wfas before warband probably let me enjoy it as much as i did
so even now i'm not sure

you've inspired me user

Frankly this.

Is there a mod or something to make it so after a battle your character cheers with everyone else?

sounds dumb but its always bothered me how you don't cheer with your bros after a battle

>he doesn't cheer with the lads irl whenever he wins

it's like you hate immersion

TLD, AD1257, VC.

You can also cheer in Native using cheats IIRC, I might be wrong though.

You can press T in 1257AD to cheer up your lads, you also gain 1 morale if you do it in combat.

Cacao?

No because it's not a fantasy game.

>he doesn't blow the horn