Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Earthquake
youtube.com/watch?v=7KGaJ7eNsPM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL84CETIFsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the point of cast on death?

i warned you

you must suffer the consequences

So armor is a meme on it's own, but how's this? Has space for an actual resist too.

garbage

just get a brass dome if you're going armour

Reasons to play SSFHC in 2.6:

>no shitters allowed
you know first to level X or first to shaper's realm etc didn't pay for boss kills or relied on a supportcuck but did it 100% solo

>smaller "community"
first to reach level X, and global death messages will be glorious

>no "player interaction"
self explanatory

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>Free

What is the point to pay so much extra for lvl 21 skill gems? You don't even get that much bonus from them?

To get revenge on whatever killed you

It only have 1 good stat out of 5

kimi dake wo
kimi dake wo
suki de itayo
kimi dake to
kimi dake to
utau uta da yo

It's literally 10% more damage for spells or flat damage supports
You retarded?

I need your wisdom /poeg/, I'm a 25 lvl ranger on normal HC and so far so good, fun and comfy game. My question is, should I use those orbs on my gear or keep them for the endgame?

kek

Keep em and use them to buy gear on poe.trade. You should buy some leveling uniques already.

if you're playing self-found: use everything but chaos, jews and fuses as long as you know it will upgrade your gear, do every master mission you come across and get their crafting bench

If you're trading, buy gear with chaos

alts are always useful, save them and use them to roll flasks every time you upgrade a tier

low tier essences should be used on white bases for potential upgrades, zero reason to hoard them

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Earthquake

For example you get 1% damage increase for earthquake.

>no life
It's garbage
I IDed a 2.5k armor trires astral plate and it still didn't sell for much because it didn't have life

Use:
armor scraps
blacksmith stones
wisdom & portals
transmutes/ alterations/ augmentations

dont use chromatics, chaos, baubles, fuses, scours, (((jews))) or chances

Can you read? Spells and damage supports, some auras too, no one cares about getting a L21 attack gem

depends on the gem

purity of fire 21 is a must so that you can put it in a +2 and get an extra 1% max res as an example

youtube.com/watch?v=7KGaJ7eNsPM

I rather eat this than play this shitty game.

It's mostly spells
BV is 8% more
SRS is 10% more
you get the idea

>meat eating in 2017
enjoy your cholesterol and cancer

thanks lads

buy Death's Harp from poe.trade

don't buy any gear until you've completed the game at least once solo, and self-found

buying gear is a crutch for shitters, start doing that and you'll never learn the basics of the game

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL84CETIFsM

Watch this and buy some cheap leveling uniques.

flip off, loser

Uber hasn't streamed for a while. Does he hate me? Is that why he doesn't stream?

Why Datmodz doesn't stream anymore?

>tfw you like projectpt

go back

Is Bringer of Rain fine to use in a Facebreaker build?

I want to run some Legacy Facebreaker Cyclone next league and dont want to be stuck trying to use Abyssus in HC

play a facebreaker build and find out for your'reself

Abyssus isn't honestly even that good, it's 100% a shitcore tooltip boosting item, completely unnecessary in hardcore

You already have more than enough damage from a steel ring + Voidheart or even better the Brutus ring (16-54 flat phys for a perf roll, frenzy on stun)

>it's 100% a shitcore tooltip boosting item
I mean it sure is good for tooltip, but it's not like it's useless for actual killing.
It's great for shaper removal on a BF scourge build.

>200+ multi
>tons of flat phys
yea ok

can you read? it's unnecessary damage

shut up white boi

No amount of damage is unnecessary for stuff like shaper, because the longer you let the fight drag on the higher the risk of fucking something up.

That is poe's meta in a nutshell

honestly the witch is a qt and everything looks good on it. Been playing gayass templars and rangers recently. Witch is cute af

you're nitpicking, there's this one boss fight where you can swap gear and not care too much about the drawback, sure go ahead but its a bad/unnecessary item otherwise for hc

it's like, you don't even need more than 135 all res if you're going to run unique maps because the extra 34 all res needed to cap for ele weakness is wasted then so swap gear if you have, sure, but having only 135 all res all the time is a pretty idiotic baseline to aim for

3.0 will be a huge thing for a week and then die down just like every single "content expansion" in poe because the core game needs an overhaul it now has 0% chance of getting.

if you're going to make a grandiose claim, a good idea is to substantiate it with some logical arguments or you're just sounding a clown with an obvious bait

why are brown girls the best

This

Why in POEG people doesn't know how to reply to messages?

when your base game is broken, you can shit out 100 acts worth of content and its still not going to change anything, people will run through these 100 acts one shotting everything just like they did with the first 4 in less than a week and will still be left unsatisfied. Quality > Quantity.

Some autist thinks (You)s are like reddit karma.

They should remove op as fuck flask from this game.

BUFF SPECTRES WHAT THE FUCK

I go to bed and when I wake up, poeg is somehow baiting into making a meme unique?

No better time then, to repost that stuff I made way before shield charge was made viable.

Most important is the 3D art looking like wielding two giant shields

also what the hell, make it 6 sockets.

They should remove (You) from the game

Veeky Forums isnt a game

again with the generic criticism that is literally worthless

tab back to your wow game, projectpoopoo

Getting back into PoE to check out the new expansion

Gonna get a currency stash tab because that shit's on sale right now and it seems useful as fuck, I remember having 6+ pages of currencies in default hardcore league. What about the other shit like essences and divination cards, am I likely to get enough of whatever those are to make the specialized stash tab worthwhile?

Is Starforge good alternative for marohi erqi?

Yes

it is for me

Who are you talking to

>FREE (You)

Not to you faggot

How do I cheat in more skill points?

Cheat engine, for example I have full passive tree.

>people itt buttblasted about reddit boogeyman

r/kappa > Veeky Forums

Its a quality of life thing, makes it easier to find and organize. I'd get it if you have the money to waste.

i find it funny how a lot of people are here for 3.0 but that's still 3-4 months away kak

POE is game for autists, only autists can grind same content over and over again.

t.wagecuck

I agree with this unless they introduce really fun skills

The main problem will always be that everything progression wise is disjointed and the stupid amounts of RNG checks required for gear

If they removed the RNG from Fuses and jewels everything would improve 100 fold for instance

Basic "I haven't played since 2014, give me the minion nodes and the ES nodes" scrub build

Not gonna be one of those super minmaxed meme builds. Don't want to trade for anything, just want to play the game and see what happens.

Anything I should change? I hear blocking is the thing to do these days but I don't know how to make a block build and those nodes seem very far away

Make lazy pally.

You probably want aura nodes too

How do you reply to comments.

anyone else have a gamebreaking SSF HC build planned but aren't sharing it with /poeg/?

Haven't seen him online in weeks. Doubt he's had any interest in this league the last month.

dude flameblast totems and srs and ed so fucking secret op for ssf lmao

Man, those aura nodes are a lot more spread out and weaker then they used to be

Is it worth picking like life regen nodes and zealots oath or is the ES regen not worth it?

>support cucks

desu, the quality of life makes it worth it.

I hope that ggg will change atlas so you can't just run strands and shores

I view additional stash tabs as cheating so I'm still on the default 4.

>essences
nope
>div
if you exchange your div cards more than once per league 1 normal tab is enough

Go for currency tab and quad stash tabs

pointless

people will just move on to the next best thing

What micro transactions have you purchased today?

You DO want to support based GGG, don't you?

no

I support GGG by spreading the good word about the game

I will not buy mtx because I dont need them and I earned a bunch of them already from races and challenge leagues

>You DO want to support based GGG, don't you?
No, I hope they will go bankrupt.

>spreading the good word about the game
so you lie in other words

lying is the deliberate omission or negation of the truth

since I genuinely believe PoE is a great game, I'm not lying

you must be knew

What do you think about this unique desing? is it completely shit or does it have some use?

Would the melee damage on full life apply to zombies and skeletons? Would they get the damage if they were full life or if you were full life? Either way, would probably use for ES/armor minion build.

generic and boring

a good unique shouldn't scream THIS UNIQUE WAS MADE FOR THIS BUILD ARCHETYPE PLEASE SPEC INTO THIS AND USE THIS SKILL

I have a flask spot open on my spectremancer. Any unique flask I should grab I could benefit most from?

>legacy league begins the day after zelda comes out

l0l

>what's the best way to come out as a normie shit

l0l