Is this a good car?

Is this a good car?

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/comparisons/acura-rsx-type-s-vs-chevy-cobalt-ss-supercharged-dodge-srt4-acr-saturn-ion-red-line-subaru-impreza-wrx-comparison-tests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Veeky Forums can afford it. If not it's a trash ricebox FWD autocuck car that's slower than a ZO6

Shame it's fwd

Depends,

Is it a $3k civic?

Oh and how would a non-turbo version of this car compare to say an N/A R34?

Nice bait

How is that bait? I'm just asking a question.

I'll bite,
no version is turbo'd every trim is N/A so it's probably around the same hp as a N/A R34. But I don't know the specs of both off the top of my head

Oh I see, okay thanks user.

I noticed that it says the DC5 is a Type S. Are there different models that have factory turbo or something?

No problem, Acura never turbos anything. All of their models are N/A but the engines are bulletproof so a turbo could be worked in.
Also nice trips, checked

I own one. Fun little cars, lots of aftermarket and the K20A2 is a great platform for tuning, especially for beginners.

Fat as fuck, go buy an older Integra type R. It'll drop like 400kgs and have fairly similar power as well as infinitely better styling.

It's alright.

Nice, but overpriced for what they are.

Why the fuck did they do those part circle cutouts under each headlight? It's looks terrible! Why not just smooth the design out. Who the fuck thought "we should put big holes here".

fogs

caranddriver.com/comparisons/acura-rsx-type-s-vs-chevy-cobalt-ss-supercharged-dodge-srt4-acr-saturn-ion-red-line-subaru-impreza-wrx-comparison-tests

Saw this recently, they seem to like it a lot

I had a 2011 Civic Si a while ago, it's similar powertrain-wise to the RSX and my girlfriend really liked my Si, but liked the RSX better so she bought an '03 Type-S with like 70k on it in 2012. for the two years she owned that car there was never not something wrong with it. I replaced all three power lock actuators, a window regulator, the turn signal switch, a wheel bearing, the exhaust, the headlight housings, and countless other small things. when she got rid of it, it had an occasional CEL for a random misfire, an airbag light, and the clutch was starting to go, at about 85k. and she was always nice to it. I don't know what it was about that thing but it just fell apart on us.

I think he means the ones on the bottoms of the headlight assemblies themselves, not the ones further down in the bumper. those are weird looking. they did away with them for the 05-06 and those years looked much better.

Had a lemon then man. My family pretty much exclusively owns acura/honda and my uncles owned several rsx/rsx/tls while growing up mechanically they are bullet proof but with any car you beat on it it dies you neglect it it falls apart.

well I drove my Si harder than anything else I've ever driven, and in 40k miles that car never let me down. we traded her RSX in 2013 or 14 for an '07 Civic Si that only had like 26k on it and that one never had a single issue either. my mom had an '05 MDX Touring, that car was great as well until the automatic trans shit the bed at 180k which is pretty much right on par because Honda still can't make an automatic that lasts 200k. I know Honda/Acura are usually pretty decent cars but I couldn't catch a break with that RSX.

Did she buy a flood car or something?