/elyg/ - Elysium General

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Guilds:
ELYSIUM
Horde guild:
Alliance guild:

ZETH'KUR
Alliance guild:
Horde guild: None
/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagui.org/pfUl/

>Leveling Guide (fixed link)
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models + WoD tilesets for Vanilla
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11051&sid=5bef861d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy09EIDGm0k
youtu.be/OJFMYoz4Uuw?t=70
blue.cardplace.com/cache/wow-mage/952187.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=i6XHNWmEX70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mandate on the left
loot council on the right
tube = loot distribution

hot

>its a 58 mage gets briarwood episode again
accompanied by everyone's favorite
>UBRS guildrun is a fucking disaster

hello everyone! since this is a new thread and my post will be at the top noticeable by all, I would like to encourage everyone in this thread to donate to my devilsaur fund!

Simply mail what gold you have to offer to "Zimmer" on Elysium server.

Currently 109/350g needed for pants! All support is welcome thank you in advance!

Is it just me or is Ambush completely useless? Granted I'm only level 20 right now but Garrote does 162 (even though tooltip says it only does 144) and ignores armor, while Ambush does "147-169" and doesn't ignore armor. Even if I got Imp Ambush it still doesn't seem worth it.

Reminder there's unironically people in this topic who watch Alexsensual's streams and respect his opinion on anything

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy09EIDGm0k

That video should be posted literally every time that autistic faggot says anything

>ely
>cant handle pvp
>brackets are savagely higher capped than anathema

What do you mean by that?

>advertising the thread in IF general chat

What the fuck happened?

I like that less than a week ago he was so desperate to defend Elysium he made a random video bashing Kronos
Now they shit in his mouth lolol
Alex is such a cuck

I wish they'd banned the faggot, his sperge out would have been incredible

>the guy who alexkekenual attacked and ragequit after being killed by was recording

WEW

Still not as bad as when everyone lost their helms on Nost 1.0

The clip from Alex's stream is great too, he starts raging about a fucking hunter he jumped, who was 8 levels lower than him, using a health pot when he was moonfire spamming him.

There's so many ways Alex could and should have won that fight, it's fucking hilariously incompetent

lmao how desperate are you guys

its worth it when it crits otherwise no not worth it.

Fun fact:
while you were struggling and bitching at the broken server, I've slept for 9 hours. Get cucked.

Ignore 0 armor? Is this tooltip correct?

>DoT
>not BIG NUMBERS

on Alex's POV he was literally saying things like "gankers are typically no life nerd virgins" like 15 minutes before he decided to go try to gank the hunter.
He then banned anyone who made fun of him afterwards, and still does.

His sperg out over CF working with known botters/gold-sellers is especially silly since Alex was outed as not just selling one character awhile back on retail, but actively buying/selling/trading characters and "trading" characters then stealing gold from them and likely then selling that gold. He still has like 97 posts on the character selling site that can be found along with complaints of him scamming in the scam reports.
People have mostly caught on but it's still funny that he changes his story a thousand times when it's all there to read for anyone.

considering rogues crit 90% of the time with it on the opener and it one shots clothies.. yes

And you wake up to a broken server, congratulations.

So what, you put a dagger on for Ambush but only on cloth wearers, then switch to a sword for the rest of the fight?

If it's Nostalrious Code and Core.

Why Feral RIP bleed damage act as physical and do not pierce through armor? What the actual fuck, how do I kill plate classes now?

Why stealth talents do not work? Why when I Vanish mob they still see and hit me?

Why is Heart of the Wild Feral Talents 5/5 does not give me 20% stamina and 15% str? Srsly? It his Nost code?

Why is Feral Swiftness 2\2 talents does not give me +4% dodge? What the fuck is this server?

I mean srsly, it's been more than 10 years of developing vanilla servers? Why we still have these simple bugs like talents +4% dodge not working?

Soon.

Nobody cares about druids.

its free though man you cant complain

Didn't they stop using the Nost code?

Is that autist still posting like 100 times a day?

you can currently hit targets that should be immune to it with it so idk why you are complaining

Help, somebody help me.

why do people care about this cuck still?

Your fault, everyone knows you can only camp a place for 24 hours.

amazing how everyone got scammed into playing this piece of shit server

now if you want vanilla you're pretty much forced to play here since everywhere else has sub 100 pop

when will teh nightmare end?

when will I finally get a good vanilla server?

I'm emotionally invested into the FF story arc.

I think he's cute

>10% spell hit from talents
>still get my fears resisted from players few levels above me

unbelievable, what a shit server.

Is this true? What if I log out for an hour. does the timer reset? Or I switch to another low lvl zone?

Friendly reminder that FF got banned on K2 for fishbotting, then banned on old Elysium not once but TWICE for fishbotting again.
He was online for 72 hours camping for tidal charm, 2 days later he gets caught fishbotting.

You can't make this shit up.
The thing i don't understand is that he has SO MUCH free time yet still bots. Well maybe not now, but he certainly was. THREE (3) TIMES.

Don't bully people who aren't on Anathema. They should have made a character on the best server and played with me, it's true, but you shouldn't insult them.

Spellhit doesn't help against innate spell resistances gained from level difference.

Learn how lvl resist works.

link me bro

>Seal of the Crusader says it adds up to 140 damage
>what it actually does is add like a whooping 20% of that 140 to your spell
Why did Blizzard hate paladins so bad

>what are spell coefficients
This said, it was bugged for years on peenix archangel, causing Belf rets to be top melee dps.

Please stop shit talking me you cucks I would beat you all 1v1 retard niggers

youtu.be/OJFMYoz4Uuw?t=70

Yesterday's men hang onto today
To sing any old way
It must get better in the long run
Has to get better in the long run
Will it get better in the long run
Will we be here in the long run

blue.cardplace.com/cache/wow-mage/952187.htm

>want to be a dwarf rogue/hunter instead of a NE because I'm not a faggot
>N I N E less agility

>5 more str

cuteposter what's your name on anathema?

Yeah man, for those sick Wing Clip nukes.

if you want to pvp go dwarf, if you want to pve (daggers) go nelf

If you want to pve as daggers go anything because it literally doesn't matter.

Is Tidal Charm really that good?

Tidal Charm + Six Demon Bag + HP Pot = Death Coil

i had this exact issue, ended up going nelf male

>nelf male
Literally the shittiest choice you could have made.

I'm thinking about that too, maybe with a sick braid. With a bit of charisma and the right getup, I could stroll around Ironforge and nobody would be the wiser.

yup, and especially if you're using the anti-stealth hack

kek it already dropped

>anti-stealth hack
u mean a simple target macro?

FF doesn't even understand English, don't bother

what is said macro?

>UD with baron mount

>Horde
>Undead

There should be a law that undead players are not allowed to have deathchargers reins

i dont even know if it works in vanilla. Im not really playing right now.

something about setting a distance limitation on target nearest enemy.

Zethfag here, i just got dropped here from the ceiling as i was running around in swamp of sorrows and my hearthstone is still in cooldown for 40 mins. Pls mail me food and/or gold for a mount so i wont starve while i wait for this shit.

im going to the store guys ill be back in an hour byebye

Same thing is happening in with the mountain above WC. Is it happening at all instances or what? That's pretty fucked.

there's different builds.. most popular is 1 fast dagger for ambush open in main hand and slow 1h in off hand

or you can go dual swords/daggers

Its not the Nost core. They got rid of it when they asked for it back, its a Mangos abomination they named "Anathema"

>fast mainhand, slow offhand

why? you can change weapons from your bags during combat

how do you even make a patch that basically breaks the entire game

how do you do it three times in a row with different equally terrible issues

there's a point where incompetence stops being an excuse and the only reasonable justification is outright malice

Not seeing the issue here

Because he has no brain.

the undead epic amount is a carbon copy

Why does no one run the first 2/3 of Mara...the gears really good =[

since when is the baron mount green

Its happening in any place with two levels.

And? Maybe he wants it in green not purple.

youtube.com/watch?v=i6XHNWmEX70

>does your feral druid make TOO MUCH NOISE?

>try kitten mittens!

Remember, they do it for free. You should be thanking them.

I feel like I could do a better job if I could get 300-400$ a month in donations

#1, I'd use nost core and tell them to fuck off, they put it under an open license, they need to deal with it.

#2, I'd find a server nearer to the states, somewhere in the middle ground

#3, I'd trim the fat off this huge group of admins/mods whatever the fuck

> trim the fat of mods

They're understaffed as it is

most of the shit problems they're encountering is from the mangos shit core

Nost core had all this shit fixed already

I'm trying to enter zg for bat and its says I must be level 61 to enter. What the fuck?

It's already hosted in Western Europe. You can't get closer without fucking someone else over.
Majority of the population is EU so putting so putting it closer to the US is pointless unless you want to pander to the west coast minority.

Enjoy Molten Bore for another 6 months.

ZG isn't in the game yet. You can jump over the gate if you go around through the duskwood mountains but it's empty.

Fucking seriously? I thought I saw some people with bats. Were they role playing or something?

I am west coast and ping nearly 200

Naw but seriously this core is utter garbage, they need to put nostcore back in and tell them to cry to someone else about it

>log on to the account that I redeemed my Nost token on for the first time
>my beautiful t2 holy priest is standing there in all her beauty
>bank has all of my knick-knacks and keepsakes and copied letters and hand-picked black lotuses
>incredibly nervous
>friends list is all grey
>guild tab is grey
>/who
>6009 found
>say hello in the main Ironforge plaza
>no responses

I feel very alone.

Is Alex still /our guy/?