Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbX3yWw74JY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*BRRAAAAAAAAPPS in your direction*

*buys him a yuengling and compliments him on his new balance shoes*

those yours are triggering me

*takes you to the togue, winner pitches first*
*i lose intentionally*

I understand patriotism and everything, but do these people all lack a tiny voice in their heads going "Dude, you're overdoing this slightly'

stop being a cuck and help me derail the head unit thread

I don't understand patriotism, it's a form of panem et cirenses for the sheep.

That being said, if someone would block my path in his brotruck and figured he could get agressive i'd probably get out my phone and start filming and laughing, if he then thinks he's big shit and wants to fight i'd probably run him over.

>Implying a cuck such as yourself would ever even drive over the speed limit, much less run anyone over

*tips fedora*

it's called autism
even dudebro boomers are susceptible to it

>this level of pseudointellectualism
top wew

*tips misspelling of circenses*

It seems to me that everyone in New York worships the state in their own way.

>cuck
wew
nice meme
i hope you can reflect that on yourself.
you got triggered by an opinion you don't share or understand so it is pseudo-intellectuel; meaning you actually think you are smarter, yet all you can reply is "top wew". look at you man, such an intellectual mastermind patriot.
you had to look it up didn't you?

I should refrase, patriotism in it's modern day interpretation of labelling pins and glorifying consumerism is not something i stand by.
The fact that 4 people got triggered over an opinion that isn't mainstream just shows you are sheeple.

>you had to look it up didn't you?
>everyone but me is ignorant

>your

What does this guy do if a cop disrespects the flag in front of him?

>t. fat neck beard in mommy's basement

>refrase
>something i stand by
Please stop using words.

upboat!
I'm so glad to be atheist unlike the sheeple :^)

>intellectuel
>refrase

also
>implying your edgy hot opinion isn't mainstream
>calling other people "sheeple" when you've been brainwashed by globalist ideology and are looking forward to a future of serfdom under your banker overlords

At least hide your power level, holy shit.

I love pride parades.

apart from memes and false asumptions and sudden grammar nazis i don't see any arguments, your just proving my point, modern day 'patriots' are empty headed.

It's not what is true that matters to you, its how many people are shouting it loud.
The definition of sheeple.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbX3yWw74JY

The problem with your spelling errors is that they make it evident that you don't even read. Saying "intellectuel" unironically is like saying "manuel" unironically when you mean "manual" and not some spic's name. You think you're smarter and more intellectual than you actually are.

For the second time sheeple prove they are not capable of forming an argument about the content they are so triggered about.

>when you don't understand why people are mocking you

>Not mixing your own e-juice

While I do tend to agree that a great many 'patriots' are pretty empty headed, as most people are, you are a cunt. Has nothing to do with political philosophy or ideology, you are just a cunt and always will be. You may be right about things, but nobody will agree with you, or join your side in conversation because you are a cunt.

Good grief, I can smell the vape smoke of this comment. Also, replying to this comment qualifies me to get my own fedora?

third time

i'll always fight against the mainstream, that's who I am. I know i'm a cunt, takes one to know one.

*blocks your path to autistically screech at your Chevy Volt*

>i'll always fight against the mainstream, that's who I am

>I know i'm a cunt, takes one to know one.

A guy like this tried to merge into me on the highway, so I honked, flipped him off, and didn't move out of the lane (it was the middle lane). He started driving alongside me, rolled down his window, and screamed at me for like a minute before he realized I couldn't hear anything and tailgated me for like five miles until I took my exit. Then he followed me to a gas station, and as I got out at the pump, he just drove out of the lot.

Was lightly concerned that I was going to get shot, desu.

kek, discount genie

You have the right to hold such opinions and to express them. Just remember we have the same rights and I will exercise them by calling you a complete cretin

>I know i'm a cunt, takes one to know one.
There are cunts, assholes and dicks. Each one knows who is who. Enjoy a life of getting fucked and thinking your special.

there are sheep, wolves and sheepdogs.

There are also faggots.

Sharks and minnows

thanks stranger ^^

you're are and idiot.

I am only upset that it is wasting two parking spaces.

>burger education

I'd introduce him to this truck driver so he can make new friends.

and his cousin

>Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife

>your
>foriegn

Trump loves the poorly educated

at least he has black ice

Are these modified duallies? Something looks off about them.

This truck driver is definitely compensating. Also all those who have the USMC and FOX sticker.

kek'd. He sure does.

Bigger wheels, the body won't fit flushed so it's raised

Turns out they come looking deformed from the factory nowadays

>YOUR

*brakes*

>I don't understand patriotism
Says the light thinker who has never visited a shitty country or lives in a shithole that nobody would be proud of

I've been to my fair share of crap countries and I'm unbelievably thankful that I was lucky enough to be born in a nice country.

How could one who lives in the West not be a patriot?

I'd get out of my shitbox and show him who's the superior alpha. He's probably a manlet

True Patriot

God Bless

Spotted this gem the other day

>writes you are
>proceeds to your

>drives a mexican car

this though, the worst thing you can do if you're being a dumb fighty cunt is get out of the car, because the other person is in a large device that can accelerate quickly and into you, if you try and fuck their day and they're recording when they run you over the courts will make you pay the price of fixing their car and call it self defense

It's a red light retard.

please tell me thats photoshopped