Post your garage/workspace

Post where your Veeky Forums sleeps at night and where you perform all your Veeky Forums related work.

nice doggo

11/10 just because of the doggie

>MEN WORKING
wow okay that's misogynistic as fuck. you're triggering me super hard right now like i literally cannot. i cant.

j/k 10 points for the doggo

Very nice. Is that yours?

Thanks anons
Yes indeed, I love this place.

I really like that and I'm happy for you. A proper lift is my dream

>Not having the spanners arranged in order

ohmyfuckinggodmyOCD. Nice garage though.

Do people name their spanners?

Still need to move my two other boxes and work bench here. Still lots of things to be done. Just bought the house in October and just now starting the garage projects. Going to start putting in some nicer lighting soon. Then insulation/osb for walls. Going to just rock a window a.c. unit for summer and an industrial electric box heater for winter

Driveway because college

least you got a driveway nicca. All I got is a Walmart parking lot

They are in order tho - just a lot of different brands and lenghts

I've named my 10mm spanner "Waldo", because that bitch is always disappearing

Here is the garage I use for heavier stuff/when I'm visiting my best bud... so jealous

Wasn't complaining

You wanna sell those turd gen firebird lights I see on your shelf?

$45

insulate that shit nigga.

but nice setup, also stop tripshitting.

nice woofboi

Nice bigpupper you got there. Can he fetch you the rags?

Not really. Going to run some bright less through them to make them into a novelty garage light. They're from my first fire turd 10 years ago so would like to keep them

We're planning on doing that this summer, aswell as maybe putting in some space heaters

This winter I've just put on a pair of 2kw heaters & laid ontop of some old blankets when I'm wrenching under the truck

>A FUCKING MIATA

uhh, yeah..?

Uhh, is this really YOUR shop?
Do you own this?

Yeah
Aren't you in the s/o/cal group? Lol

I'm in the process of cleaning it up, it was a lot worse before

Shit just piles up in the winter

Eats rags and has developed a taste for spilled oil.

Home sweet home.

Just took this.

At least you got something paved closest paved parking lot is 30 mins away

Amerilards and their piss water beer

One of these days I'll take a new picture now that this place is loaded to the rafters with stuff.
All that's missing is a lift.

Bump

beautiful photo user!

You still exist!
Did you get rid of all your dsms?!

That is so deliciously spacious

>tfw don't own space
>tfw I have to use a driveway with an incline
>tfw my grandpa won't let me move one of his cars out of the garage just so I can work on mine

College needs to hurry up and finish so I can work full time and breeze :/

Yeah I sold pic related in October. Already had the ta and the 4500 I sold it for helped with closing on my house at the time. Then I actually just sold my non turbo beater unintentionally to a kid who just had to have it who originally came to buy my one of my motorcycles. He saw my beater talon and had to have it - gave him a price and he bought both bike and talon. Sold that rusty shoebox beater for 1300 went next day and got my cobalt for 1700. No regrets on that upgrade. Especially since talon was auto and cobalt is a 5speed.

I'll own another dsm down the road but I'm taking a break from them for now.

What bikes do you have right now? Congrats on the house though

Just my old drz now
And thanks - best decision I've made

See I just started a job where I'll be able to put away some serious money, try I feel too young to want to buy a house. What I really want is a small industrial space I can make into a shop/man cave but I've got no idea how to even start thinking about how to buy that

>be me
>be 25
>finally get garage.
>so excite.
>none of 4 vehicles fit.
>triggered.
>build wrap around shelves.
>get bike.
>good wood stove.
Working on getting motor for large fan and sweet misquito free bike tinkering space.
>life has other plans....
>i sweat to fuck i'm parking my bike in the kitchen.

Kek. Lab-brothers u and i

why is your roof caving in?

Go move in to a more rural area and find a place on an acre or two. Build a garage on it separate from your house and a garage just for storing vehicles. That's what I intend to do.

Lab is best doge

The wife thinks monley trees are a good idea in fucking tornado alley... getting all og the dangerous ones cut up and gone soon. Fortunately dad has a shop and my cousin is a mechanic. Getting sick of trying to work on shit and rolling in misquitoes and chiggers. Moving in a year or so. Fucking hire it out or take OFF bath until then...

I don't want a house though. I want a place that of I decide to go to Vietnam for 3 months or go to Europe for a year, I can just leave all my stuff in and not worry about.

I am far to young to settle down in one home for now, but I want a place that I can just have to store stuff and hang out when I want to wrench or get away.

Yap. Half boxer mutt. Best dog i ever had. My blue healer is a fat autist bit he has his moments

ITT: White trash

I like it
>tfw lift is still laying on the floor a year later

>dad has 2 car garage (with space on side for tools and shit) with a high ceiling
>only 2 posts in the middle too
>puts a crashed minivan in one side (untouched for years)
>shit loads of old broken shit for a pool we don't have
>other various things no one has touched in 15 years on the other side
>clean a small workbench space toward the side without van
>5 days later he begins working on his 'project'
>covers my space with stupid shit and leaves it unorganized
>theres barely a pathway from inside to garage
>only because i made it that way
>driveway spaces are taken by his gf and another shitty clapped out 90s car that is worth $300 scrap
>plus side is lots of specialty tools... just have to look for them for 40 mins

it's pretty shit but all will be well soon when i move.

/comfy/