/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General

Last thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03P

What we know so far:
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed, Zhou Cang is playable, Shu officer.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Musou Stars is delayed to March 30th in Japan, confirmed to have around 30 characters.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is around the corner for the west, February 21st.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed, Chrom is playable.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version
-Nioh is out. Reviewers hate it because they have to learn its mechanics.
-Godseekers is out. Vita users abandon ship.
-As long as no one has a problem with your posts, feel free to discuss anything you think belongs to the general.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/d4kmz03P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Last thread reached bump limit
>Didn't even noticed
>Tried to bump the thread
Well, fuck me.

Looks like you have some catching up to do.

M O I S T
O
I
S
T

>nobody in /eagg/ played 3

wtf you talking about pastebin nigga

4 Emperors

Is that the one with the three dudes and Yoshida on some floating rocks? That was a good stage, yeah.

Should've specified that I'm looking for one with a shitload of mooks.

That's true though. Even DW6 got are discussed from times to times, but SW3 has never been brought up at all. If something SW3-related does come up, it's WO3.

>Yoshida

Yoshiteru

I don't remember much from it either besides the 30fps, and I think not all characters had story modes either kinda like DW6

One thing of note is that SW3 character designs are the best in the series

It's the one with Hideyoshi, Ieyasu, Nobunaga and Yoshiteru in a battle royal.
>shitload of mooks.
Hideyoshi Vs Matsunaga (just don't kill Hanbei and Kotaro)
Both version of Sekigahara
Ieyasu's regular stage
Aforementioned 4 emperors stage if you just want an high numbers of mooks in a small arena, Shingen's dojo too.

>the Drake wasn't in Extella
But I love the Drake!

Thanks basarafriend

OC and Liu Shan's daughter.

looks like she inherited the retard genes

So wait, was cao cao actually a good leader? Then why does everyone says liu bei was the the most benevolent to the people?

I know we're dead but can beat that dead horse only so much.

Shh, please be quiet. /eagg/ is sleeping.

But it's five p.m.

>Both Bumpkin Meng and Zhou "Anger Management" Yu try to become sleeping dragons
lmao. Shu for life.

Yes, Cao Cao's subordinates loved him. They always remarked on how warm and friendly he was. How caring and generous he acted towards them. He always took a great interest in their lives and well-being. He was a very good listener and conversationalist, somebody they could always just talk to whenever they felt like it. He always took excellent care of the children left behind by dead officers, raising them in his own household with his own children.

It is, perhaps, this last quality more than anything that made Cao Cao such a phenomenal leader. It wasn’t just his military brilliance or administrative skills. It was the way he inspired people. He took bandits, murderers, and rebels and turned them into fine, upstanding generals and warriors. In a time when people were lost, starving, and alone, he gave them safety and shelter. He gave people direction, a purpose to their lives.

When people were scared to death, Cao Cao gave them hope.

Cao Cao’s military accomplishments alone would make him a legendary figure. But his domestic achievements, his artistic talents, and the incredible effect he had on people puts him on par with rulers out of ancient myths. For most people of the Three Kingdoms, they can’t live up to their fictional representation. Even in all of the ways Cao Cao has been represented over the centuries, no fictional version of the man has ever stood up to the reality. He exceeds his own myths and stands proudly as one of the greatest leaders of all human history.

The reason people say that Liu Bei is benevolent is quite literally butthurtt Shufags rewriting history with fanfiction.

>No X edition
>No funny blurb

>Page 10
WAKE UP

>Page 10

Maybe in the next title

I want Empress He to fuck me to death

If she wants to have a relationship with me that'd be great but she's described as petty, jealous and cruel so it's unlikely

IEEEEEEEEEYASUUUUUU

M O I S T
O
I
S
T

Ded, literally nothing to talk about.

Let's just quietly return to the dirt

>Supposed to get review code for Berserk on friday

>They still haven't sent it

Koei outsources their PR and it fucking shows

Which of the Three Kingdoms were actually "the good guys"?

Unironically The Yellow Turban

Wei.

Does this general cover Ambition or just the Warriors games?

Pretty much Koei's Warriors, RoTK, Nobu's Ambition, and other musou clones that don't have a related general

pastebin.com/d4kmz03P

Ah ok, I play those too but I would have loved to discuss Ambition as it's my first ever strategy game of this type.

>this feel

;~;

>vitagen
>not fucking pile of shit of a general

TADDY IS MY DADDY

~IEYASS TKGW

haha whoops almost died there haha

haha nope

haha but i want to tho

just... just three more days...

Threadly reminder that Ieyasu is garbage that can barely be classified as human.

>Musou Stars becomes more successful then Warriors Orochi
>Plans for Warriors Orochi 4 gets scrapped for Musou Stars 2 in response
I hope this is not the path they take.

This tb h. Mitsunari>Leyasu

>Leyasu

WO was getting too bloated. Maybe it needs a reboot

What we need is Warriors Orochi Empires

It's the reddit version of him.

Would it be better to have the location be both China and Japan? Maybe they could do in some random fictional location.

>Not Romance of the Sengoku Jidai

Do you want voice acting in the next game? Your answer determines WO's future.

Best girl is here to brighten things up.

Is there a bluetooth adaptor that works decently with a DS4? the ones I've tried have terrible latency

dead

Why does Wu never get as much hate as Wei? Also if Wei was so bad why didn't the peasents rebel or the officers assassinated Cao Cao?

Looks like you fell for the early propaganda. Shu were the good guys, Wei were the bad guys. Only in recent times did Wei get shown in a proper light.

Fuck off Mitsunari and Yoshitsugu.

Literally Wu?

well, somebody's not getting a bond.

what were the two things said to be too good for mitsunari

1. hideyoshi

2. life

I think it was a castle.

>Why does Wu never get as much hate as Wei

Because most people don't know about the crown prince affair in which Wu literally fought each other because they we're autistic about who would take over after Sun Quan died.

>Also if Wei was so bad why didn't the peasents rebel or the officers assassinated Cao Cao?

Wei wasn't bad, although people did try to assassinate Cao Cao. The Three most famous one's are Ji Ben, Zhang Xiu and Dong Cheng's attempts.

Ji Ben: Ji Ben was an official in Emperor Xian’s court. At the time, Cao Cao had established his own court in Ye, which more or less mirrored that in Xu city. As a result, Emperor Xian and Cao Cao both had their own versions of the Nine Ministers and other major court officials. However, because Cao Cao had all of the real power, Emperor Xu’s personal court didn’t actually have any authority.

By 217, Ji Ben was the Court Physician to Emperor Xian, and he became involved in a plot to overthrow Cao Cao. Within Emperor Xian’s court was a man named Jin Wei (or Jin Yi). He thought that Guan Yu was growing strong in Jing province and came up with a plan to seize control of Xu city and the emperor, then surrender both to Guan Yu. He formed a conspiracy with Ji Ben and several other high ministers of Emperor Xuan’s powerless court, Geng Ji and Wei Huan. Ji Ben has become the name most associated with the plot because the most substantial action was taken by his son, Ji Miao.

Since Cao Cao resided in Ye with his own court, he had a trusted man named Wang Bi be in charge of Xu city. At the start of 218, Ji Miao (Ji Ben’s son) led some soldiers to attack Wang Bi’s home. Wang Bi was wounded, but he escaped and rallied resistance. When morning came, he and men loyal to Cao Cao counterattacked, killing all of the conspirators. Their families were also rounded up and executed.

Dong Cheng's attempt: He was one of the petty warlords who helped Emperor Xian escape from Li Jue’s control. His origins are unclear - he claimed to be related to Grand Empress Dowager Dong (mother of Emperor Ling and grandmother of Emperor Xian) but it is more likely that he was a relative of Dong Zhuo (who was not related to the emperor). He was a minor commander in Li Jue’s group and, along with a number of others, he helped Emperor Xian flee.

After Cao Cao took over the Han court, he appointed Dong Cheng to a high (but honorary) position as General of the Agile Cavalry. Dong Cheng held no substantial command, but he did have some influence at court, and his daughter became one of Emperor Xian’s concubines (which further suggests that Dong Cheng was not related to Emperor Xian, as this would have been incestuous and forbidden by Han law).

In the year 200, Cao Cao discovered that Dong Cheng had been plotting to kill him, so Dong Cheng and his family were executed. Dong Cheng’s supporters claimed that he had been ordered to kill Cao Cao by the emperor, but this may have been a fabrication to justify his actions. It is equally plausible that Dong Cheng thought that if he removed Cao Cao, he would be able to take control by virtue of his high title and connection to the emperor.

M O I S T
O
I
S
T

Zhang Xiu: In 197, Cao Cao began a campaign against Liu Biao and, on Jia Xu’s advice, Zhang Xiu surrendered. He received Cao Cao warmly, but things soon soured. Cao Cao made Zhang Ji’s widow one of his concubines, which greatly offended Zhang Xiu. Cao Cao also gave a gift of money to Zhang Xiu’s general Hu Che’er, and Zhang Xiu was convinced that Cao Cao was bribing the man to assassinate him. He wanted to strike first; as always, Jia Xu had a plan.
There was a particular road that passed through the camps Cao Cao had outside of Wan, including Cao Cao’s main camp. Zhang Xiu secured permission to move his soldiers along this road. He also told Cao Cao that they didn’t have many carts with which to transport their supplies, so it would save space if the soldiers wore their armor and weapons while moving. Cao Cao decided to trust Zhang Xiu and Jia Xu on this matter. As a result, Zhang Xiu was able to move his soldiers into position - fully armed and armored - without anyone realizing what was about to happen. Then, in the night, he assaulted Cao Cao’s main camp. Cao Cao himself was shot, but survived. Cao Pi barely escaped with his life. Cao Ang was killed in the fighting as was the great Dian Wei and another relative, Cao Anmin. Cao Cao was forced to withdraw from Wan and Zhang Xiu was victorious.

Wei. Shu were the absolute villains trying to steal what Cao Cao had worked to create, and Wu just wanted everyone to fuck off and leave them alone.

Sawayama Castle and Shima Sakon

ding ding ding

FUCK OFF SHU

>Implying Masanori isn't the miracle of the universe too good for Shitsunari

Damn, it pains me to see my favorite general dead like this. Looks like I'm going to have to spring some life into it.

I'm one of the guys currently working on the english version of DW9. The game will be released in late 2017 and be released at the same time in both Japanese and English. We are working closely with Koei Tecmo Japan to ensure that a worldwide release happens like Nioh. Although they haven't really talked about DW9, expect an information flood once Musou Stars is out in Japan.

>Where's your proof?

I'll give my favorite general a sneak peak at DW9, pic related is a render of the new Wei add of DW9. Cao Jie For those who don't know, she's Cao Cao daughter, most famous for throwing the imperial seal at Cao Pi's men after he forced Emperor Xian to abdicate.

That's it for me for today, but hopefully the general holds out until Musou Stars come out and you can learn more about the game officially. If the general is still dead before then, I'll see what I can do to fix that.

Is this guy in NA:SOI? Do one of the Feats unlock him?

Sure thing, RyanReos

>eagg has to rely on leaks to survive
On other other hand, sibling banter with Pi.

*fake leaks

Not really sure what your implying bro, but I suppose I can tell more if that's not enough proof. Here's the Jin add of DW9, Yang Hu If your at all familiar with how the Three Kingdoms era came to an end, you know who he is. You can also probably guess who the Wu add is, and yes; the story this does actually go up to the conquest of Wu.

>player character from DW Online Z

Fake leaks is nice and all to try and get some discussion going but using models that already exist and trying to claim them as new characters won't work on me.

Obviously he's using them as a reference.

Koei Tecmo Japan has a "Taste Of The Future" event of sorts going on in DWO, Cao Jie and Yang Hu made their debut in DWO similar to how Zhou Cang is debuting in Musou Starst to hype up what's coming up. (DW9) Apparently, they we're really satisfied with the results of the various demos of Nioh so going forward their going to tease their future projects in manners like this.

I'll play along. How many characters are they adding, and based in the general opinion here, are they rage-inducing or unexpected? More importantly, how does it play?

I just want a good PC release/port for DW9.

Eh, as a historyfag and considering most of the general seems to be historyfags, it'll be 50/50. While finally showing proper Late Wu with Yang Hu and Lu Kang is great, and Cao Pi's reign getting some love is great too. The other adds are pretty wasteful, I'm sure you all can imagine how Zhou Cang is used in the story (Though Yellow Turbanfags will be happy to know that he stays with the YT's in their hypothetical leading up to a final duel between Yellow Turban Zhou Cang and Guan Yu with ironic as fuck dialouge.) and the other add Hua Xiong is just there to inflate Guan Yu's reputation. However I will admit, that Hua Xiong's stuff does cover pre hulao stuff (mainly Dong Zhou's battles against the Qiang tribes),but again it's really just there to hype him up so that Guan Yu looks good when he slays him at Hulao so it seems kinda a waste. I will say however, that he plays a pretty badass role in Dong Zhou's hypothethical Hint: Punished "Venom" Hua Xiong. so I think you guys will definitely enjoy the other faction in this installment.

So overall, Shu will be the low point of the game but everything think else is amazing, Three Kingdom fans are definitely in for a treat with this DW.

Be honest, sima yi did nothing wrong!

It's true.

who is this semen demon

TO THINK I HAD ONE BEFORE HE DECIDED TO KILL IT...