>muscle barge
Challenger
>Transformers highschooler shit tub
Camero

Best*

BMW M3

>camaro: best performance of the 3 but can't see out of it

>mustang: good performance as well but not as fast as the new camaro

>challenger: most comfortable but it's huge and heavy and not as fast as the other 2

Just buy whatever you think looks best

Camaro - LOL CAN'T TURN OR SEE OUT OF
Challenger - LOL CAN'T TURN
Mustang - LOL CAN'T TURN

I drive a Mustang so Mustang

the best looking is the challenger
but it is also the worst performing.... so...

The camaro turns better than your shitbox civic or nissan gtr ever will you fucking shill.

Joke's on you, I don't even own a car.

Camaro is the fastest and most track ready. The memes on visibility aren't really true. Takes a while to get used too
Challenger is best daily and stays true to muscle cars. Stupid power. No brakes or turning
Mustang has looks I guess. Doesn't really excel anywhere except in fleet sales kek

least the GT-R is faster than your cuckmaro

>memes aren't really true
>takes a while to get used to

Well? Which one is it?

Are you talking about the standard trims?
I heard something about the Challenger being the fastest muscle car ever built.

Challenger because it's comfy and looks gud. Nobody here even races and most of you don't even have cars so stop saying Camaro is best just because it's better on a track.

do you mean the best or just better? either way every one has its ups and downs so really, pick whichever one you like the most. personally i'd pick a vee ate camero because i'm a gm fangirl

Camaro is also significantly more reliable.

U r a gril? Pls b my gf

me? depends what and how hard you drive

99 ford Winstar, I don't go above the speed limit.

Me? Its the McChicken
The best fast food sandwich around

>not the naked chicken chalupa
Get that gay shit outta here.

This is true Chrysler Group cars are peices of shit.

I don't need a car, where I live the bus can get me close to anywhere

You can see out of it fine, you just have to realize you're driving a sports car and not a sedan so you use the side mirrors more and the inside mirror less, and don't have 75% of the car behind you.

Mustang has the same belt line, just a taller roof.

Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=D87tO7VUs2I

THIS

>I heard something about the Challenger being the fastest muscle car ever built.
That was referring to the Challenger SRT Hellcat.
And only in a straight line at the drag strip. The Hellcat can't corner for shit.
I'm pretty sure a base V8 Mustang GT could post better lap times, nevermind the Camaro.

Felt like the Mustang was the better all rounder.

KEK

They all suck.

I didn't think anything else about a 2,5 ton 707hp muscle car.
But I think you don't go racing with those either, they all about the straight line and sounding and looking like they beat something small and fluffy to death with a chain.

>no brakes

lmao that you think 70-0 in 153 ft is bad...it has 15.4 inch slotted rotors with 6 piston brembos front and 4 piston rear. Doesnt get much better than that unless you add carbon ceramics

>only available on the Hellcat
We're not talking about the Hellcat you moron.
We're talking about the R/T, R/T Scat Pack, and SRT 392 because they're the most comparable to a Mustang GT or Camaro SS
Fuck your Hellcat and Demon shit.

Insult my demon hell demon cat supercharger one more time user I swear to god.

Performance? Camaro

Well rounded? Mustang

Looks cool? Challenger

Wow

Demon and hellcat a shit

>this jealous motherfucker

A Hellcat is still a challenger dipshit

Mentally challenged maybe, but it can't compete with the Mustang or Camaro.

Basically this, you can all go home now.

Benchracers act as if they will never see out of it which is horseshit. I doubt any of them actually own one let alone driven one.

theyre fine.

>the good challengers don't count, we can only talk about the shittier ones so that we can still compare it to muh GT and SS

>Choosing challengers within the same price bracket as the SS and GT
>N-NO BUT MUH HELLCAT
>D-DOESNT COUNT

Sometimes I don't get Veeky Forums usually they all about top trims GT-R, R32, ST and RS but when it get's against their faves they get all defensive.
I mean fact is the Hellcat is the top trim of the Chally why not compare it the mustang boss and whatever the Camaro has?

because it will get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

hellcat a shit

Just wait til the demon comes out. I for one can't wait for the ass-hurt

>B-BUT IT DOESN'T COUNT! THATS NOT A REAL CHALLENGER! IT ISNT FAAAIIIRRR!!!!!

>HURR OUR CARS CANT TURN
>wat do

i know lets add more POWER because that will make up for the heavy cant turn and unreliability

>mcdonalds, dubshack or burgerking which is best
ftfy

The top trim of the mustang right now is the GT350R, they're not really comparable since one is a track car and one is meant for straight line speed.

A camaro ZL1 would be a more fair comparison to the hellcat, they're pretty even straight line wise I believe(haven't really seen any youtube vids of them drag racing) the ZL1 would absolute rape the hellcat on a track though

>why not compare it the mustang boss and whatever the Camaro has?
well Ford doesn't make the Mustang Boss. But there's the Shelby GT350 with 526 HP.
And the top trim Camaro, currently, is the ZL1 with 650 HP. Although it has been confirmed GM is working on a Z28 to slot above the ZL1 and it's going to get a DOHC V8

I can't wait for the Z28 to come out and lay waste to both of 'em.

Aside from hennessey, who's word has as much weight as hydrogen, no one has directly compared the Hellcat to the Mustang or Camaro.

Top of the line Camaro seems to be the better sports car.
Top of the line Cumstang seems to be unable to decide between muscle car and sports car.
Top of the line Challenger is the ultimate muscle car and the one i'd daily.

daddy bought princess her mustang for her 16th birthday. how cute.

Why do they all look like bright toy cars?

Says the faggot who owns a sonic but would rather take the bus than drive a Hellcat.

Stay mad when i blow your doors off in my sonic while you take the bus since your hellcat is in the shop

BLOWN THE FUG OUT

test drove a scat pack challenger, a mustang GT, and a auto 16 camaro ss. the mustang is a great all-around car. it's like a jack of all trades, master of none. the challenger is a comfy burnout machine, nothing more. the camaro is by far, the most rigid, has the worst visibility of the 3(took some getting used to), but accelerates the best, corners the best, brakes the best. the gt also has a shit chinese 6 speed transmission. i'm guessing the scatpack also comes with a t6060? the one i test drove was an auto.

long story short, drive what you want. i bought a 16camaro ss M6. no regrets whatsoever.

I get the idea that you just shill
Fair enough but do you really race muscle cars on a track, I kinda get the idea that the muscle car is more of Wangan warrior. They kinda combine raw power and luxury. Big fat engines combined with an automatic and a huge seats, I don't get the appeal of racing such cars.

Boils down to this.

>Shill

like both the camaro and mustang

just cant accept FCA cant make gud cars

I will take my Hellcat over a Camaro or Mustang all day long. At least until I trade it in for a Demon

Who cares. I could look at the challenger all day. I'd love to own one

Challenger

stale pasta is stale

congrats on your 1 trick pony.

Honest answer.

>every one has its ups and downs so really, pick whichever one you like the most
what's happening to Veeky Forums? Some of you are being sensible.

MUSTANG
U
S
T
A
N
G

Thanks. I eat mustangs and camaros for breakfast in a straight line too which is what has always mattered as muscle.

As soon as they got their asses stomped they used the excuse that a track is what matters. I will keep enjoying this beast of a machine and the sheer power that the Camaro and mustang wish they had

nice leaf blower, your gf let you take that out for a spin in your gravel lawn when you behave?
kek upon you.

Don't these fucking boats get walked by 5.0 coyote mustangs with full bolt ons and a tune? lmao

fuck outta here barge.

>with full bolt ons and a tune?
A 3k civic could beat that Mustang and that Hellcat with a few simple mods...

I should've bought a 3k civic and taken my family on a nice vacation with all the gas money I'm saving, rated at an EPA combined 36mpg.

Hey friendo, post your slip :^)

>long story short, drive what you want.
I can't believe I'm on Veeky Forums this makes so much sense... are all the neets/kids playing WoW and the adults are posting?

15 SECONDS

No...they do not beat a Hellcat unless the driver can't launch for shit. It's even more embarassing when a Hellcat is modded and pushing 800+ rwhp like a few of us. Quite a few out there with just an aluminum driveshaft and drags and the rest stock can get 10.6xx's

Your scrub Hellcat drivers at a track will be around 11.1xx - 11.2xx

Better luck next time...

>unable to decide between muscle car and sports car.
That is precisely what I love about mustangs

Man why did i laugh at that

Yeah but some day on the way to work we will cross paths at a cartoon based race track, then I'll get ya.
Seriously, if performance against another car is the only important factor, then straight line is all that matters. How many times have any of you tards randomly raced through multiple turns? That one time was just that one time.

2011-2015
#1 Mustang GT
#2 Camaro SS
#3 Challenger

2016+:
#1 Camaro
#2 Mustang
#3 Challenger

Mustang -- Looks the most daily drivable. Looks attractive without looking like a tryhard hot wheel. More than enough power to get pulled over if you're not diligent with the pedal.

Camaro -- See above. Try-hard. Looks like it was made for a teenage racerboi. Not fast enough to have the respect that a Corvette can attain while trying to be showy. Otherwise, great chassis and who doesn't love a big block v8? Torque for days.

Challenger -- Just looks fucking big, man. I can't get over it. It's just... fucking huge. ugh. no.

Please post simple mod list...

Poor driving will get you an 11.2?
That just proves how fast the hellcat is.

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

Actually the new ZL1 is faster than a GTR

>nitrous

lmfao

enjoy your 100hp shitter when you run out

>Camaro -- See above.
References his own post as if it were sacrosanct. There's the 4chin I've come to know.
Hopefully you treat the bus driver with the same reverence as your own posts, stupid.

I can already smell the fucking plume coming out of the engine bay

>t. buttblasted hotwheels driver

That should do it,depending on how extended those wheel studs are, of course.
But how much HP?
I assume that much power can only go to the rear tires.

but you look like a fag

not having your buddy hook up extra bottles as you drive

COME ON STEP IT UP

Damn, the pangs of this butthurt cuck. Just avoid racing Fords next time.

haha I'm glad other people still remember this

like 368 hp going to the front wheels "where it belongs"

seen the meme before

its meme u dipe

>150 shots of nitrous
He presses the button every time he up shifts in his 32 1/4 mile x4 race.
Nitrous just vents out of his hood, but he has 150 shots

I don't get it
pls explain

Let's see you shit post down hill, senpai