Why do germans come to the states and feel like they own the road...

Why do germans come to the states and feel like they own the road. No respect for the interstate system and they drive like it's the autobahn

youtube.com/watch?v=xYHpVi6lOXI

>Two lanes
>In left lane following a line of cars passing other cars and trucks on the right
>Heavy traffic
>All of the sudden this mercedes suv is behind me
>Ok
>Then she starts flashing the high beams at me multiple times
>It's heavy traffic so there's no where to pull to the right
>Line of continuous cars in front of me
>Just ignore this bitch
>Later once she passes me see it's a upstuck lip german bimbo driving thinking it's the autobahn

What are we going to do about the german drivers Veeky Forums?

i got into a verbal altercation with a german driver on my motorcycle because he nearly ran me over when he changed lanes without looking or signalling and he just kept telling me the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day

Do you live in Florida? We get a lot of germans here

>Why do germans come to the states and feel like they own the road.
Because we do, burgerbro.

I see two world wars weren't enough to teach you something

Once read this story from a German journalist, he was in the US and committed the evil crime of doing 90-something at 3 in the morning on an empty interstate.

Now this was in Virginia where doing over 90 mph carries a prison sentence of 1 day in prison per mph over 90. So normally he would have gotten a few days in prison, but the local judge let him go with a fine because he was German.

America is completely fucked up. Sending someone to jail to be sodomized by niggers because of very mild speeding and then calling it freedom.

Well Virginia is an utter travesty of a state for auto enthusiasts among other things. Above 85 mph and it's a felony and you go to jail. They also have an auto tax where you pay a certain percentage of tax for each vehicle you own. What kind of horse shit is that?

It can get alot worse my friendo if you think paying a certain percentage is bad

>italy
>taxed based on engine power

>Getting sodomized in prison
Maybe if you're a cuck with a bitchboy German accent. In that case stay out of America and watch Habib rape your countries women for wearing a tank top.

Boy you sound mad.

Not my fault you can't drive at normal highway speeds without getting a criminal record.

WHOA germans BTFO!!!!

what is it with the inferiority complex towards germans on this board?

>the absolute state of this mulatto

It's like that in most civilized world.

Not really, it's mostly CO2 emissions nowadays (i.e. fuel consumption) and before that it was mostly displacement or size/weight.

Lmao kid I don't have any speeding tickets. I'm just not a little bitch like the Germans who can't even hold their own when thrown into the drunk tank.

So you are saying you are a kid and a little bitch?

>Stupid German comes to America
>Gets caught speeding like a retard and goes to jail
>I call him a bitch for getting caught and apparently getting dominated by blacks in prison
>That means I'm projecting
Wew lad, make sure not to forget your pass for the short bus my man. Don't want to be late for Tendie Tuesday.

this was in toronto, but i don't live there

>No respect for the interstate system
well it's statistically proven that it's inferior to the german autobahn system, so go be a crybaby somewhere else

>statistically proven

>and he just kept telling me the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day
damn bastards
they used that same line after gassing the jews

That's pretty stupid. Do they run a dyno on every car to make sure you're paying the right amount of tax. Because engine power varies with the age of the car and do they count power at the crank or wheel horsepower. This shit just fuels an environment and shitty underpowered cars that don't weigh a lot.

>It's like that in most civilized world
Being a cuck who deals with ridiculous bloated arbitrary government policies is "civilized" LOL

I was in jail, and it's perfectly safe. You might get raped in prisons, but jail are closely supervised.