Honda Jazz(Fit) vs Skoda rapid spaceback

I need car up to 1.4 liter engine
-Fuel economy
-Big Trunk size
-And most important is reliability.

So which one should I get?(It's must be up to 1.4 liters)

Other urls found in this thread:

autoexpress.co.uk/dacia/logan/reliability
driving.co.uk/car-reviews/the-clarkson-review-dacia-logan-mcv-2014/
btl.gov.il/English Homepage/Pages/searchresults.aspx?q=Vehicles and mobility&lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I forgot to add:
New Car, not used

Skoda

whichever one you like the most
i don't think there's much to discuss about these two cars so just get the prettiest one

>engine displacement
>fuel economy
It is not a linear curve, a 2 liter diesel will get better mileage than anything smaller(even a petrol twingo)

Could be for tax or insurance reasons.

The Jazz
Because it's like the most practical car on the market, N/A consumes way less fuel than a turbo in real life, Honda has like the best reliability on the market.

>-And most important is reliability.
>considering Skoda
The choice is obvious

I'd definately get the Jazz. I'll admit, it doesn't beat out the skoda by much when it comes to fuel efficiency or cargo capacity. But honda reliability is legendary and I personally prefer the way the jazz drives. If I were you, I would look at and test drive both cars because they are both really close.

Dacia Logan MCV, with the 0.9l inline 3.

You can't get bigger and cheaper with a smaller engine than that. It's also pretty reliable, and there's not much on it that can break anyway.

Does any country other than japan still tax/insure based on displacement alone?
France taxes on pollution(directly related to fuel economy) and raw power using the following formula:
Pa = (CO2/45) + (P/40)^1.6
Pa is the tax multiplier
CO2 is carbon production
P is engine power in Kw

Insurance costs are retarded though, a 50hp "coupé" will cost more than my 140hp commutebox. Audi anything is also expensive because of statistical bullshit caused by poor audi drivers.

Both must be up to 1.4.
But I want the Honda and my brother the Skoda, So i figured you guys can tell me why one is better than the other
My fhather bcome disabled and can't drive so our family get to buy a car with our taxes(and taxes here are high)
If my father could have still drive we could have get a car with bigger Engine

That what I told him. thanks

A diesel will get better mileage than a petrol engine, but a larger engine with the same fuel won't ever get better mileage than a smaller one.

Except if you do retarded biased tests like on Top Gear where they had a Prius go all out around a track and let a sporty BMW go the same speed.

Where do you live? Those Dacia turds are anything but reliable. Standard equipment is rust from the factory.
>Does any country other than japan still tax/insure based on displacement alone?
Uh, the entire Europe?

>Both must be up to 1.4.
Where the fuck do you live that taxes on displacement?
>Uh, the entire Europe?
My post contains an example proving you wrong, did you even read it?
>but a larger engine with the same fuel won't ever get better mileage than a smaller one
I was under the impression that a small engine would have a very hard time saving fuel in highway speeds, whereas a slightly bigger one would make less effort to to that same speed(less RPM needed to do 130km/h for example). I guess I use noise as a benchmark for that

If you read the whole post you'll see that I wrote there that it's must be up to 1.4 because my father is disabled and that's what the country allowed us to buy with out taxes.
If my father could have still drive, we could have got a car with bigger Engine.
Meant to write***get to buy a car with out taxes***

You could get Verso-S it's recently discontinued but dealers probably still have stock.

>what the country allowed us to buy with out taxes.
I read that and asked what country, you fucking assburger. You father might be disabled but you are retarded.

>I was under the impression that a small engine would have a very hard time saving fuel in highway speeds, whereas a slightly bigger one would make less effort to to that same speed(less RPM needed to do 130km/h for example).

That depends on gearing. Basically, if you regularly drive your car faster than what it was designed to do, it'll kill fuel economy.
A 0.9l engine will have better economy cruising at up to 130 km/h, but a large engine will be more economical if you regularly drive at 170, cause it comes with longer and more gears, since it has the power to push them. However, you'll still burn more gas every time you accelerate.

you are retarded.
You said:
>Where the fuck do you live that taxes on displacement?
>taxes on displacement
>displacement

I never said the taxes was on the displacement.

>get cummins
>do 200
>save fuel
>pollute less
>roll coat to make it up

Then why do you need an engine displacement of 1.4l if there is no tax on that? You could get a cheaper car that has a 1.6l engine for example

>Those Dacia turds are anything but reliable.

autoexpress.co.uk/dacia/logan/reliability
"it still excels in key areas. Those are reliability, practicality and, most of all, running costs"
96.18% average score from UK's largest ownership survey

Review of the Dacia:
driving.co.uk/car-reviews/the-clarkson-review-dacia-logan-mcv-2014/

I meant we could get to buy a car with out some of the taxes that cars usually have here, becasue my father is disabled.
so it's like a big discount, but the car must be 1.4 or less.

So... There IS a tax if you have a bigger engine displacement after all...

meine fresse, bis zu nem hubraum von 1,4 litern muss der typ keine steuern zahlen, darüber schon. wie dumm bist du eigentlich?

I don't speak nazi, fuck off adolf

>muh clarkson xD

>buying new
Shut up and buy a twingo faggot.

halts maul du dummes stück scheiße. wenn du nicht mal sowas kapierst, solltest du lieber bleiche trinken gehen.

t. scotty

No, Taxes here is also variable depends on the emission.
But there is alot of other Taxes on cars.

I guess it's because cars with small Engine is usually cheaper and the government doesn't want to lose to much money for this "perk"
It has nothing to do with environmen.

btl.gov.il/English Homepage/Pages/searchresults.aspx?q=Vehicles and mobility&lang=en
Just try to find here whatever you looking for.
it's also answer one of your questions

oy vey what is this, a meme for jews?

jazz will get a big mpg upgrade in the next generation

the fit is really an egoless car.

Skoda definitely has better looks over the Jazz, unless you're looking for something more feminine.

Go the Honda Jizz just for price of repairs m8

Honda. If your going to buy a shitbox you might as well buy one that will be reliable.

When is the next generation coming?
Parts are cheaper?