/dbt/ map: Meet, Fight, Fuck.
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:

webums with sounds:
Previously on /deebeetee/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdF7e-Fy0rpSgAnGPWMW4GF0AJAnzWUClbN_oTBrE7wGalG5g/viewform?usp=sf_link
amanationalsupermoto.com/kern-county-raceway-park
revzilla.com/motorcycle/agv-sport-willow-perforated-leather-pants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for
Y A M A H A
A
M
A
H
A

SAM poll, go vote

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdF7e-Fy0rpSgAnGPWMW4GF0AJAnzWUClbN_oTBrE7wGalG5g/viewform?usp=sf_link

how do I adjust all the cables and shit on my bike if /when I change the handlebars

Results when

second for >TFW no friends

Dunno. Maybe tonight.

Come to SAM and make friends, user

You can always try zuckerbook

Is dicksword ded?

Yes

Hey KK how much did you pay for the FZ?
How do you like it

3k out the door

A lot

What's the most fitting use for a Nuda?

Riding it

beating it with a hammer.

Track, touge, commuter or?

Why don't we get any 125s in the US that aren't tiny little monkeybikes?

>Never ridden a pushbike
>Want to ride motorbikes

Can I just skip the whole riding a pushbike and go straight to motorbikes CBT learning phase?

Yeah you can, if your balance isn't shot. How did you go your entire life without riding a pushbike, just curious?

Amerilards are too fat

you can but it sure won't help

because nobody wants them except (You)

>Turn 19 this sunday
>Still one year left before I am legally allowed to ride a crf250l after countless hours of riding lessons and exams. The crf250l is not that fast anyway. Literally sitting in my shed doing nothing.

Fuck euro licenses.

Because there is no market for them? Are you ret?

because if youre going to have a full physically sized bike it may as well have the power to get on the freeways since no laws restrict you to a 125
people want tiny shitbikes like the grom for hipster points and to have it fit anywhere. other than that its useless

Then why the heck are they selling grooms over here?

Because they're for children

You can ride a 500 at 18 in europe, retard, where the fuck do you live?

because there is a market for
>tiny little monkeybikes

(and even then, it's amazing how many almost-new groms there are on Craigslist)

All americans are children.

Maybe, but we also don't give up the privilege to our government to determine how much power we can or can't have

Belgium
16 year old is 50cc
18 year old is max 125cc and 15Kw
20 year old is up to 35Kw
24 year old unlimited

Living in a shitty part of town. Parent's shed was broken into when I was young, so I've never had a bike.

My old man's always had motorbikes though, he's recently retired so I'd love to be able to go on a bike journey with him some time. His last 3 bikes have been a Yamaha Fazer 600, Triumph Sprint and a BMW something. He's got a new Yamaha now, not too sure what model though.

>not letting a 16 year old buy a 'busa
Get your Commie ass outta here.

Given the results you should.
That's Belgium only, not EU.

>given the results
You mean becoming the biggest economic superpower in the world and driving technological advancement for the last century?

Yeah, real bad results. Enjoy seeing your daughters raped by Arabs, Eurocuck.

How much should I pay a post-08 Ninja 250 for?

Groms don't cost more than a 300 you tard.

That's true. I'm just buttmad that I can't have a small-displacement aprilia.

yeah they do

>10x mileage

They are millennial taxed to shit. I don't think they will actually get sold for this price

he used a dumb example because that's a nigger bike that was ruined with mods and they think they can get more for it, but ninja 300s and groms both go for around 3k out here.

what about dirt bikes?

>You mean becoming the biggest economic superpower in the world and driving technological advancement for the last century?
>and yet they're ignorant, couldn't make any advancement without foreign scientists, can build or ride motorcycles and have already come to end of their supremacy
Fucking amazing achievements you've got there, bud. But keep calling anything with a sign of regulation commie while watching your latest favourite homosexual motovlogger who inevitably crashes his bike when squidding.
No one will ever remember any real achievements by the US supremacy in the future.
>Americans

freeways are a requirement of life in the USA. Not having the ability to use the freeway means that it's a dumb toy and not a mode of transportation.

Yikes!

Y u mad tho?

And the best your country can produce is a compulsive liar with the oratory prowess of a 12 year old. How the mighty have fallen.

I hate that america has become a joke. This must be what the Philippines feel like.

Stating facts is being mad now?
I'm not the child who responded with
>we are the best of the best you can't compete every beginner should have the FREEDOM to ride a busa
If you play with fire you get burned.

awesome kk nice trips
good to hear
did you actually pay 3k or did you finance

>implying
MAGA and physically remove drug dealers.

The worst thing is not Trump, far from it, the worse thing is that the majority of the country thinks he's fit to represent it (not that Hillary was much better).

We've already been through this with Berlusconi, yet they didn't learn a thing from our 30 year old mistakes. Lmao burgers.

just stripped the screw holding the float valve in the float bowl on my sv's carb

fug

HEARD SOMEONE WAS TALKIN SHIT ITT

I took out a personal loan for the last Grand but the title is in my name

Been saving for the last 3 months for a bike, $1500 saved so far.

Just a few more months till I stop being a no bike :^)

Good job user, save those neetbux!
If you save fast enough you can even make it to SAM and meme with us

Plz vote ;-;

I wonder what the car people of Veeky Forums think of /dbt/

It's just the inbred interior US and boomers in Florida.
>>Cascadia pls happen

They think we are gay
They aren't wrong

Butthurt because they spend all day bench racing and spend all their money making their shitboxes faster then get passed by some 20 year old on a $5000 R6.

can confirm

Do y'all wear Kevlar jeans when you ride? I've been putting off buying them because poor. Will they save my legs though?

Regular jeans might as well be shorts desu, they won't do shit. Kevlar jeans will save you from road rash.

Seconding, if nothing else get CE rated knee and shin pads for $30-$80, kneepads would have saved my knee had I not been stupid.

What are some good kevlar jeans that aren't sixtety million dollars a pair?

the thing with cheap kevlar jeans is they're ugly as fuck. If you want kevlar jeans that look like normal jeans they get pretty expensive.

bilt ironworkers or draggin jeans

whats the most affordable pants I can get with knee sliders that are any good?

tl;dr

your jelly is showing

Anyone going to AMA Supermoto at Bakersfield? I'll be there.

amanationalsupermoto.com/kern-county-raceway-park

Any brand recommendations? Would rather spend more for something I'll wear everyday I guess. Only stores around me are fking cycle gear and everything is built which I've been told isn't the best? Need to try stuff on cause /fit meme legs.

no

califailia is gay

id rather drink a gallon of my own urine daily than visit it

revzilla has a decent sizing chart, watch their product overview videos too

also: how to tell if jets are stock?

Alpinestars Copper look very normal. They're for manlets though, when I sit down, they hike up, the knee pads move and is not that protective. Also the hip pads are useless.
Normal looking = not protective

Cool opinion!

read them and then look up what OE size is

Thrift store jeans with hockey pucks taped on

Cheers cucks.

youre all some cool dudes
i like watching the webms keep it up

please dont text and drive thanks

>id rather drink a gallon of my own urine daily than visit it
no one cares what you flyover state fucks are into.

Don't be jelly of our superior economic, ecological, and motorcycling environment.

I bought a pair of draggin jeans and returned them immediately after they arrived. Terrible build quality.

i got 2 pairs and they seem really nice, haven't had any complaints

much nicer than my bilt pants

Glad to hear you're staying in the flyover states.

don't you guys have to have little cans of charcoal installed on your bikes

MA here
we are #1

Are there any BiLT products that are decent? Helmets? Jackets? Boots?

>don't you guys have to have little cans of charcoal installed on your bikes
you mean that little soda can sized piece of plastic that everybody throws away as soon as they buy the bike?

no

anyone else have a motodoge to assist in bike projects?

No.

Wore these all season. One of the few brands that has kevlar throughout not just in "impact zones."

see

pants are actually way more important than jackets for the most part.

If you set up a scenario where satan is there and says I'm gonna lowside and I get to pick leather pants or a leather jacket I'm gonna pick the pants (as long as I have gloves)

I'm interested in this too, I want some to attach to my textile jacket for motogymkhana and lower speed riding.

revzilla.com/motorcycle/agv-sport-willow-perforated-leather-pants

these seem like the affordable option.

that's awesome, I wish I had a cool dog

I've been thinking about these. Definitely looks better than riding jeans with fake fading and shit.

pleased to inform you libtard crybabies such as yourself dont control the country

stay mad lol