Literally Shitbox front page, or the wiki front page

>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Current Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup

>Winter Cup Dates:
>February 17-19: Second group stage weekend.
>February 25 and 26: Knockouts.

>Day 5 (Feb.18th):
>/an/ 1-4 /jp/
>/mu/ 2-0 /mlp/
>/f/ vs /c/
>/int/ vs /gd/
>/d/ vs /tv/
>/toy/ vs /e/
>/vp/ vs /p/
>/b/ vs /v/

>Day 6 (Feb.19):
>[r9k] vs Veeky Forums
>/w/ vs /m/
>Veeky Forums vs /out/
>/h/ vs /adv/
>[s4s] vs /u/
>/n/ vs /asp/
>/soc/ vs /vr/
>/sp/ vs Veeky Forums

>Hat Pick: /asp/

>Upcoming Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tag_Team_Cup_3
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Console_War
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FLGS_Cup_III

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>Race for the Wooden Spoon
>/tv/ managerless for Spring
>Shitposting
N O I D E D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RTBI51JmnF8
youtube.com/watch?v=VO8ZEVT3TdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no anime

benis

:^)

Press F to thank Feedback

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "Horsefucker conspiracy" and "Oh no a pony my day is ruined" and other slurs I dare not mention.

Tread lightly.

You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.

I don't feel awkward or anxious watching /mlp/ play against others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been created for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We /mlp/ posters may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow fans, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.

Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you.

I pity you.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that /mlp/ is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally minuscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Close your board, open up /mlp/, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first thread, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

Congratulations on victory!

The only team I ever loved
Was born with rigging in her eyes
They buried /mlp/ alive
One evening 1945 (+72)
With just /an/ there at her side
And only weeks before Mangum
All came and rained on Pony's fun
Now they're losing 2-0 on stream
It's every Hitbox viewer's dream
As Boris rigs around the sun
/mlp/'s Babby time has come...

F

So what needs to happen for /int/ and /gd/ to advance together? Is is even possible now?

The version with /p/ was better because is true

>/c/ or /int/ will make it through this group
I am okay with this result.

STD ridden whore = /mlp/
Mirror = Relegation
Glasses = 2 Stars

F

I like you and I hate /mlp/, but you need to choke down this crappy attitude, man. It's just a fucking team.

/f/ win by 2 and /gd/-/int/ draw

/mu/ FACTORY

God damn, why Winter Cups always so GOAT, when Summer are mediocre at best?

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU FEEEEEDBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Group B result matrix.

I fucking love you /jp/ management

OFFICIAL THEME OF /mlp/ RIGHT NOW:
youtu.be/RTBI51JmnF8

thanks, i can never read this fuckery

He is talking about /f/.

wheres the probabilities bro

I was hoping for /an/ and /jp/, but anything that shoves the horsefuckers into the babby is great. Sometimes you normalfags are alright.

I can't believe /jp/ is in an elite knockouts!

I'll kind of miss seeing them in comfy babbies

Cry more pony boy.

If /c/ lose by 2 and /gd/ - /int/ draw. Also if both /f/ and /int/ win but /gd/ manage to get a better GD than /c/.
There could be more options, check the previous threads for the matrix.

When are knockout schedules going to be available?

Hey there buddy I may not like /mlp/ but you stay the fuck away from Emergence.

Is that Hiro?

My hot spicy opinion, is Sou really that butt mad that he refuses to even host /mlp/ games?

I mean I know no one likes /soc/ but no one flips their shit and refuses to host their games.

I guess I'm just wondering what happened to Sou that makes him unable to even consider hosting a /mlp/ game

8 Possible results in regards to group stage.

Because /f/ is already regulated, each team has 5 possible outcomes where they advance.

Not enough time to throw up some numbers which are probably off anyway, gg doing math at 4am so I'll let the matrix speak for itself.

Enjoy the matches. And press F to pay respects.

Is that Duke Nukem?

He really isn't. He's been open about refusing to stream /mlp/ for a while. This is just him pointing it out.

I do not like /mlp/. I don't understand everyone being so thrilled at /mlp/ being relegated, when the best case scenario would have been a draw that killed a medal or two to knock them out at the Round of 16. We all have to watch at least 6 more /mlp/ matches this year.

wew lad. What did he mean by this?

Just another reminder that though /mu/ finished them off, it was /jp/'s brilliant win against an unfortunate /an/ side that truly sealed this result.

yes

Post yfw we might finally be escaping from the darkest timeline

wew

Nah, Sou has already streamed /mlp/ playing and winning, he just memeing and doing sick bantz my friend.

>knock them out at the Round of 16
We tried this last summer. Didn't go too well.

You can thank Drumpf

But we aleady escaped from it.

I want them to boycott too.

>We all have to watch at least 6 more /mlp/ matches this year.

Don't have to watch shit, really. It's not that hard to skip their matches now that they're in a no-stakes babby unless they get fetused

best fanbase

more best fanbase

There's still /p/

How could /mlp/ lose with PERFECTLY CALIBRATED TACTICS?????

It rigged??????

Plesae resbond

>unfortunate /an/ side
/an/ sacrificed themselves for the greater good

This cup is more staged than the Wrestling. It was clear that the popular storyline for this cup was for the best team in the cup to get relegated this season and everything was rigged in a way to allow that to happen.

First, the /mlp/ /jp/ game was played on the wrong difficulty. I know you memelords will say it doesn't matter but consider how much better they played against /an/ in the second game on the right difficulty. They stomped /an/, who were sadly terrible (more on this later) and the way /jp/ lost to /mu/ showed that /jp/ wasn't really a strong contender either. You can't say that the difficulty had no impact on the first game. If we were being fair, that match should be replayed. But I who cares about that, right?

Second, /an/ clearly threw their match against /jp/ to give them as many goals as possible to make relegating /mlp/ even easier. /an/ conceded three goals early and didn't change a thing until AFTER they scored a goal. When they went to long ball, they didn't even get a single shot off. How can you say they were not throwing this game? If /an/ were playing a more reasonable game against /jp/ and lost by a goal or two, then /mlp/ would not be in this situation. However, because it is clear that /mlp/ being relegated was the story the community wanted (Good job staying unbiased commentators), /mlp/ had to go out.

This group was fixed before it began and I feel bad for the team who did so well to be eliminated for things they could not control. I guess I should be glad that some people are happy with what happened but they should be more concerned about HOW it happened. It was so obviously rigged it isn't as satisfying when you think about it. At least they will be playing more and draw more attention to the babbies but not because they did anything wrong

That is all

>/mlp/ stops participating in cups in the name of protests
>they make their own cup, all brownies go there
>they live 4cc alone
it's like a dream come true

Probably someone new, rigging happens, should be used to it by now.

Stop with the false flag salt.

Stop paying attention to it.

*teleports behind you*
nice try, /mlp/... but not this time... heh...
*slits your throat with katana*

The only good thing about /f/ getting relegated is that we get to see them in Spring.

Just close the tab ^:)

There are other teams with more rights to bitch about rigging.

Both were facing the same condition mate, rigging happens, nor the first or last time it'll happen, welcome to the cup.
For example during Summer 13 an entire day was run with Boris running the wrong settings, it happens, deal with it.

>It was clear that the popular storyline for this cup was for the best team in the cup to get relegated this season and everything was rigged in a way to allow that to happen.

RIP /f/ and /tv/

I love this pasta so much

it's a hologram

That difficulty mistake might have saved them some yellows actually, it certainly helped them.

FAP TO THIS POST:
QUINTS OF TRUTH

Holy fucking burn

>it's only /f/

>mfw my name is Nico
>I'm a guy

>numbers hurf durf
go suck a dick.

7/10, needs a glue factory reference. Not bad la

>/c/hoking again

>buttslut

COUSIN, LET'S GO BOWLING!

Are you gay? Because your name implies that.

>/f/ rising from the grave to drag /c/ down witrh them

I just did that to distract you from the boomerang headed toward you.
>boomerang cuts off your arm
Haha, I threw that shit before I walked in the door.

MY COUSIN, YOU WANT TO SEE BEEG AMERICAN TITTIES?

is ironic autism still autism?

Fuck yourself, salty horsefucker.

Nico is a fairly common name for a guy

>/b/ vs /v/
It sounds like a clusterfuck.
Does /b/ even cares about the cup?

>mfw my name literally translates to "horsefucker"

/jp/ went on an absolute tear in the Autumn Babbies, it's too bad it had to be /an/ they killed, but they died for the greater good

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=VO8ZEVT3TdM

Yeah, if they're gay.

ROMAN, FOR THE LAST TIME, I SAI- Wait, did you said titties? Count me in.

gays are pretty common too

which teams have 2 stars?

>horsefucker
>denying the meme magic of repeating integers
False flag of the year

just a /tv/ and /n/ draw away from /an/ spooning.

>mfw my name just means 'headland'
I mean, Ross isn't a bad name, it's just slightly odd for that to be a forename

the one who just got relegated