Why is my bucket in half?

why is my bucket in half?

Where can I get a half bucket like that I want one for organizing stuff in the back of my FJ.

Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's take your pick

youre thinking about it wrong. you have two buckets that are Siamese twins.

you are a fat fucker you are

what car is that?

That's too much selection - you pick for me.

an automatic Evo

To prevent incompatibles from mixing.

So you can two bucket wash with one bucket?

>2wash1bucket.avi

>IMG_20170321_132014.jpg

wtf its still march 20

how the fuck

Not if you live in a different timezone or you abide by Gaylight Savings.

As in FJ cruiser? How do you like it user? What would you change if you could? (Mod or fundamental difference)

He's an auscunt. Haven't you figured it out by now with all these fucking threads?

im not him, but my parents own two.

they bought one, and liked it so much now my mom drives one aswell.

in the times i've gotten to spend time alone with it (haha, audi always in the shop) i wouldn't change much, both have pretty damn good stereos. One has the older one, one has the new jbl system offered in 2014 with bluetooth etc. I would install that kit that allows you to lower the back windows, and as OP implied, it would've been nice if toyota created some kind of cubbies to put things away in, especially in the trunk. It's just a hallow, tall square space. There's nowhere to put things beside a little cubby infront of the steering wheel and the center console.

i'd also add foglights, and if our particular FJs didnt already come with it, the roof rack. makes it look a lot cooler and its very usable.

I like it plenty. Bought it in November, so I haven't done anything because it's just been shitty winter.

Will be putting BFG KO2's on it when the weather clears up, and tinting the windows. Going to install a brush guard/bull bar, probably a lightbar or some fogs for when I'm setting up camp/loading my boats onto the roof.

I wish the bumpers and mirrors all came black in stock form. Only the TRD/special editions got a blackout treatment, so I may look at painted/converting the silver trim pieces.

As far as functionality goes...I wish it had a bigger gas tank, capacity wise. It's not great on gas, but the small tank means I am filling up every few days. It should have heated mirrors too, considering they rant he wiring to the mirrors for power adjustment and the marker lights. Here in Canada heated mirrors are a godsend, so I don't know why they didn't make them standard/optional.

My dad has a 2008 FJ with 325,000km and he's done two minor repairs to it: replaced a small piece of corroded transmission line (that goes to the cooler), which cost about $8. He also replaced the front bearings, I think that was around $200.

Super fukken reliable.

>There's nowhere to put things beside a little cubby infront of the steering wheel and the center console.

This, it's why I'm trying to find some semi-permanent storage solution that doesn't cost $900. I have the JBL sound system with the subwoofer in the back, it takes up one side of the trunk where there's a sort of cubby for some washer fluid.

Plus everything in the interior is hard plastic, so if I have the bass on anything more than medium, every song is just 50% rattling.

The nice thing about these trucks is that there's so many ways to customize them, and they'll last forever so I don't feel like I'm pissing away money on it. I plan to keep it until it dies, and even then I'll just swap a new drivetrain into it. My dad thinks he can get another 100,000km out of the engine/transmission before they need a rebuild. Probably just put another 1GR-FE in, drive it for a million km.

>50% rattling.
This made me snicker an unreasonable amount.
My dad had one when I was younger and he loved it. My uncle drove his a few times and immediately bought his own. I've yet to meet somebody who's driven one and didn't like it.

It's fucked - they put these "colour match" door inserts on certain trim levels, but they just rattle like a fucker when you have bassy tunes. Plus my FJ is black so you can't even see the fucking inserts.

I always wanted a Honda Element when I was younger, and I'd probably still buy one as a second car if they still made them. But the FJ is a nice alternative, and it's got a pretty fat V6 in it.

Could've had a V8 tho....

that explains a lot

fucking australians