Korean car general

Post here if you own a Korean car

what a waste of a thread

>tripfag

Filtered

>in all fields

I suggest seeking help. Autism is a serious condition if left untreated.

Fuck Korean trash

Hey guys

Number of posters did not change after you removed your trip you dumb faggot.

and the dumbest nigger in the world award goes to

Youre still a retarded faggot who should hang himself

hi guys i really like my hyundai hers a photo
id like to see a bmw keep up with me xD

AHAHAHAHA

Does my Cruze count?

I had an 06 Tiburon V6 with a 5 speed. Bought it used for a song, drove it for 100K miles, the only problems I had with it were AC giving out at the end of my time with it. It was an OK vehicle overall, pretty soft on performance. I put coilovers and sticky tires on it, it handled like a champ. Overall it gave me a good impression of Korean cars, but I think there are a lot of competition in the market. Don't think I would buy one again at this point.

>haha yeah bro value for money amirite
>car immediately bursts into flames

hey
hey you
yes, you, OP
stop shilling

it was designed by koreans atleast

2003 kia spectra
the interior is not holding up at all.

Despite the morons on Veeky Forums, K cars have gotten so good. We got some in the shop, they are better than most hondas, ford, nissan, etc.

WE

Thought the panoramic sunroof was rattling recently. Went to the dealer and they found 3 pairs of sunglasses in the sunglass holder. They took em out and the rattling is now gone.

Where the fuck am I supposed to keep my sunglasses now though?

hello fellow velosturd owner i must ask you a question. Do you experience any unordinary rattling/vibration when traveling around 70mph +?

Yes.

It's because the storage areas aren't lined or padded well, or at all in most areas.

That random penny in the door pocket? It's gonna rattle. That stack of pens in the center console? Rattle.
Anying in the sunglass holder? Rattle.

Clean your car out. Get everything out. Then drive it and check.

This applies to rattles for every car.