Is there a time when brake checking is acceptable?

Is there a time when brake checking is acceptable?

when you need to check your brakes

when i'm still on a neighborhood road with fresh snow and no one behind me

/thread

when you need to check your brake lights

When there's a truck trying to speed up in your rear view and you know he's trying to merge into the left lane but needs to go pass the car on the left lane. If he wants to go fast, he should've been in the left lane already.
>left lane dramas

I don't brake check.

Just down shift and the transmission will slow the car down while showing no light indication.

>Get on the freeway and into the slow lane
>Douchebag in a black SUV comes speeding up behind me, probably going way over the speed limit
>Doesn't want to change lanes to overtake
>Tailgates me
>Stays on me about half a car length for a mile
>Brake check the fucker to tell him to slow the fuck down
>Swerves immediately to the right lane to avoid rear ending me
>Luckily there was no car on the other lane
>Drives right up to me and gives the finger and speeds off
>Smile back and continue on my way

enjoy dying

>slow lane
>clearly you weren't in the right lane
pick a fucking lane

could be a europ

Brakechecking is retarderd. If I'm being tailgated I'll slow to 10 under on the freeway if I'm in the slow lane, or the speed limit if I'm in a middle lane. Idiots need to learn to pass.

Being tailgated in the fast lane is not possible.

if people would A. get out of the passing lane and B. not be so fucking stressed when they drive, then we wouldn't have any of this.

ITT: Smartasses

enjoy your settlement and never being at fault

t. american

When your rods are knocking and transmission is slipping and you need an insurance check to total this POS and get something better. Just wait for a texting/phone distracted teeny-bopper or soccer mom to show up in your rearview and ...

>OMG SQIURREL!

No.

It's childish behaviour. Children aren't allowed to drive so keep that bullshit off the road.

never brake checked but couple times i've turned on my flashers just to fuck with tailgaters

Make sure you check for a dashcam before doing such
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
things

i don't brake check but i do slow down if somebody is being an outrageous cunt

>doing 25 mph
>speed limit is 15
>douche in lifted truck with hids thinks this isn't fast enough
>slow down to 10 and crawl all the way up the hill on the road

I have no problem tailgating you with my brights on if you're going to be a cunt and slow down....

Cool, hope you enjoy going as slowly as possible.

>mfw autodimming mirrors
You have no power here

>Drives right up to me and gives the finger and speeds off

People in my country just don't know to keep a fucking proper distance when driving. I brake check faggots like this several times a week.

I once brake checked some gal on a busy road early in the morning and when I looked in the rearview her dog was sideways up on the dashboard which wasn't my intention but it seemed to be effective

>women with dogs

Fucking everytime. Women have absolutely no idea how to own a dog, yet they always talk about loving them