Is the stock market this easy?

Is the stock market this easy?

Other urls found in this thread:

wertpapier-forum.de/topic/45254-steuerstatus-und-trackingdifferenzen-von-aktien-etfs-auf-standardindizes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What medium is this?

investopedia stock simulator

Fake and gay.

That chart shows the S&P with a flat-to-negative return in the last two weeks, whereas in reality the markets are up several percentage points.

Not to mention, the Investopedia game uses delayed quotes and can be gamed by a 6 year old.

yup, literally free money.

Yep.
Check out the Robin Hood thread.
It's full of anons who've turned $100 into millions.

yeah

just click buy n wait a little bit

and then click sell

Link the thread? Studying finance and that shit shouldn't be possible. What have I been doing my whole life

Yes. Emotional, uninformed memeing is what gets in the way.

>that shit shouldn't be possible
Well, I can only say what they're claiming.
But there's probably a reason for that.

>simulator
:^)

You mean is stock-picking easy in one of the longest bull-rallies in the history of equity markets? I'll let you think about that by yourself.

yes, now put your entire savings into it pls.

>ITS JUST THAT EASY

yes. get a loan and go all in.

According to my bank, I've beaten my domestic index over 10 years of span with a BIG margin but i would estimate i've been just very lucky with few stocks. Basically random picked at that time. These days im mostly buying indecies not picking if im aiming to buy and hold equites. Less volatility, no splits, fusions etc. that take effort just to maintain

fake.

you can't beat the market

Literally that easy m8.

>fell for the gold miners meme

Prob going to sell mostly everything next year and have 75% in vanguard index funds.

It's almost like they're mentally ill roleplayers

It is that easy

That easy

Einstandsdatum?
>Flatex
mein neger!

Of which one? The first?

Yes. Why don't you want to invest in ETFs for Indices from other countries, by the way?

I will do. I just started with stocks and wanted to try it first. So I stayed in Germany. Also it has tax reasons. I will start to invest international with Vanguard ETFs in 2018.

Thats my list for future investments.

Welcher Broker ?

Flatex
What have you invested in?

You know "tax simple" (steuereinfache) ETFs other than Vanguard Funds exist right?
>wertpapier-forum.de/topic/45254-steuerstatus-und-trackingdifferenzen-von-aktien-etfs-auf-standardindizes/
Look at Tables 12-15 and decide if you want "ausschüttend" or "thesaurierend"
>3 ETFS (MSCI World, Emerging Markets, NASDAQ 100)
>Stada
>Daimler
>Novo Nordisk
>Heidelbergcement
Bought the stocks when they were cheap enough for me

I will take a look into it.

r8 my gainz

So at this point is it better to hold off and see if the market takes a shit a year into a trump presidency or just buy now and buy more later?

market should go up with trump soooo

if you think 8% per year is good then yes

Yep, it's as easy as buying the dip.
Stay poor nocoiners.