Stop or run?

Stop or run?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=333_1488877590
youtu.be/2WrtWGyhUvw?t=2m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=5yi5z0ZW190
youtube.com/watch?v=jOysge5BbxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop, unless you have a very fast car and 5 kilograms of coke on you.

In this situation, stop.
If the cop is heading in the opposite direction, has to come to a stop and turn around, run.

By that point you are fucked. Your chances are very very low in a car. And if you have a legit plate on you are identified anyway. Now on a bike with no plate, sure. Just don't panic and you can escape with ease. I've escaped countless times on a bike and twice in a car. The only way I was able to do it is passing a trooper radar gunning at about 90 mph. I seen him and downshifted both times and ran him out. I seen him pull out with discos and I stretched my 281 all the way out to 140. By that time I had more than a mile on him and hopped off the exits and hid in warehouse parking lots.

Some bikers actually like to do the old let him come to a stop and get out of the car and run, but that's an unnecessary risk. You never know if he's gonna pull in front like some troopers do. When I see lights while on a bike, I just ride calmly until I hit a one way or heavy traffic.

Don't run from cops, it's retarded.

Stop if you're a cuck, run if you're a man.

just calmly get out and walk home.

Go full takumi now. DO It

Stop
But like don't pull over
Just slam on the breaks and say saw a squirrel or a cat
Now he did the rear ending
Second cruiser needs to come
Cop gets ticket
Lol

I forgot to add that if you're in the situation of OPs pic, they have already ran your plate for the same reason we are discussing.

On the flipside, many cops won't even attempt to pull a bike over with no plates because they already know what the deal is going to be.

Pull over
I'm not criminal scum

Turn 360 degrees and fly off of a cliff

>You never know if he's gonna pull in front like some troopers do
liveleak.com/view?i=333_1488877590
(NOT A RECOMMENDATION JUST POSTING FOR THE LULZ)

Kek

ive heard people say this before

what actually happens if you do this though

Jesus can you imagine messing up at those speeds.

It'd be beyond rode pizza...

Reckless driving charge added to whatever he's stopping you for. You're supposed to hit animals before causing an accident.

youtu.be/2WrtWGyhUvw?t=2m55s like the hyperdrive in the millennium falcon

also youtube.com/watch?v=5yi5z0ZW190 excellent subtitles

>Pull back over to the slow lane since I've overtaken that big truck.
>Cop probably isn't even after me.
>If he pulls behind me, turn my flashers on and slow down until I get over the bridge.
>Pull off onto the nearest side street or into the nearest parking lot.
>Roll down drivers' side window and turn off the engine and radio.
>Hands on the steering wheel.
>Address the officer respectfully.
>Give him my drivers license and carry license.
>Inform him I am carrying a firearm and that it's on my right hip.
>Await instructions and follow them exactly.
>Eventually be given a verbal/written warning.
>Have a friendly chat for a few minutes about guns or cars and be on my way.

It's pretty easy to not get a ticket or extra bodily ventilation by just not being an asshole.

Exactly this

If theres a small animal and cars directly behind you, you're supposed to keep going, if you cause an accident you'll probably be charged

Iv ran once, thank god for twin turbo 2jz's.
Got lucky also.
I'll always run if im going lose my license territory anyway

also don't be black

Follow these steps*

1. pull over
2. wait till cops stops behind you
3. full throttle away

youtube.com/watch?v=jOysge5BbxI

*only works if you have a Honda NSX or Corvette

>you brought up race, so self-sage and inb4 If they could "act white" (aka like a non-criminal adult member of a peaceful western democratic society) for a solid 10 minutes, they'd get the same treatment.

back to /pol/ you little racist shitstane

>what actually happens if you do this though

Brake checking is illegal. Since you did it, you will have to prove you did not. The burden of proof is on you.

OP's picture shows disco lights on. You will get charged with assaulting an officer. If they are kind, they will make it a reckless driving charge. The small animal excuse does not work in court even if it is on your dashcam. You are required to hit the cat instead of choosing to jeopardize the lives of other people.

The real problem is the technicality that once the officer has disco lights turned on, anything you do to his car is charged as assault on the officer. You cannot hit his car with even a "love tap" because that is charged as assault on the officer. I bet your state law is the same as mine in that aspect.

>On the flipside, many cops won't even attempt to pull a bike over with no plates because they already know what the deal is going to be.

They are already calling ahead to prep the chase by other cops. They often make the bikers crash here. The injuries of course are the fault of the biker's reckless driving.

Not him but fuck you guys, I'm stopping anyway. If you hit me you were driving too closely and not paying attention
You're supposed to say it's a large animal like a deer you moron

>You're supposed to say it's a large animal like a deer you moron
If the deer isn't on the cop's camera footage, you'll be charged with providing false information to a police officer. If you continue the story in court, on top of that charge, they will add perjury. My city police regularly prosecutes ALL lies and don't let them go by.

>stop, giddy with excitement
>place your phone with the camera on on the passenger seat
>roll your window down 4 inches
>deny you've done anything wrong
>give a warped lecture about the constitution and the laws
>claim you are a "free inhabitant"
>don't present license and registration
>claim society's laws don't apply to you
>scream HELP and ASSAULT when they bust your window
>grab phone and start shaking it so it looks like there's an intense struggle
>post on youtube a few days later
>FUCK THE POLICE

>fuck you pig, I'm winding out
Kek'd

In car
>stahp

On bike
>pic related

Keep accelerating until I've gone to plaid

Speaking in general, stupid idea with a cop. The best way to get out of tickets is DO NOT LIE (if only a traffic infraction), be respectful without sucking up and definitely don't get defensive or aggressive.

The cop saw what you did, your job now is to coax him into cutting you a break, not to argue to compensate for your masculinity issues

I'm getting really really tired of this "all cops are racist" meme. Don't act like a criminal and nothing will happen to you, no matter what you look like.

This, why can't minorities and women ever accept responsibility, all they do is yell RACISM SEXISM. A black guy in a suit isn't going to be looked at twice and a redneck in a stained wife beater is going to be profiled. Cops actually do have every right to racial profile given statistics aren't racist, they're just numbers; acting on that alone is another story

no you dont understand they're out to get me

Kek'd

>fuck this i'm done
>i'm so done

Depends where you live. I live in a heavy urban area so I've never been in a chase for longer than 30 seconds or so. I just either calmly go down a one way or just find heavy traffic which is everywhere and calmly split like I regularly do. I'm all legit so if worse came to worst and I'm in a parking space or something, the worst they can hit me with is a missing license plate which is a 60 dollar fine. People that panic are idiots.

This. Challenge them to a touge battle, and watch their autotragics get lost at the hairpin turns.

>runs
>outspeeds police car in civic shitbox

casually turn onto a walking trail

pull out dat gat homie, unless u a bitch ass nigga
>tfw top smart to fallow laws

>claim you are a "free inhabitant"
Wait what? That shit only applied in the articles of confederation, they have no baring or place in today's laws, they don't exist and aren't considered legitimate laws by our or anyone else's government.

I think he's just referencing the idiot that already did all that.