/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1172

Histy-wisty Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/jb3cHtu9

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force is now available on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/524580/

Neptune and Noire will be guest characters in Compile Heart's upcoming Gun Gun Pixies game: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/464/1464619/

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Stuff:
Latest Chaos Chanpuru Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=B-aaPg3rCJE
A Brief Look on Chaos Champuru's Story and Characters: gematsu.com/2016/08/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-details-story-characters
CC's Opening Released: youtube.com/watch?v=0Hs9hezCdDQ
CC's Gameplay Explained: siliconera.com/2017/01/25/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-shows-us-play-strategic-card-game/

4 Goddesses Online Things:
Dengeki Playstation owners can get extra cat suits as a special DLC: compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/dlc/?page=1
Idea Factory holds a Twitter lottery, 10 lucky followers will receive an art piece autographed by Tsunako: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/832505109653311489
Fresh patch for 4GO is released: compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/dlc/?page=2
First Hour of 4GO Gameplay with English Subtitles: youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9aznZK-YY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQP0fWMDHvM
youtube.com/watch?v=bgMvonJFXns
youtube.com/watch?v=86bNtEvjpSE
youtube.com/watch?v=F1CHc6VRvKI
store.nisamerica.com/hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-neptune-plush-doll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The OP is becoming clustered again. Can we shorten it? I don't think we can remove anything, but...

That freaking sweater!

>Blanc will never read her shitty novel to you
>you will never pretend to care as you think about her ass
It hurts.

RIP in pepperoni, Uni.

Fuck off, autist. You're constantly bitching and changing the OP but nobody gives a shit.

I want to dump my shares into nep-nep's fertile womb and make a new CPU candidate!

Someone is a little aggressive and touchy about his OP here.

When are you going to get a job

>those teru teru bozu dolls of rom and ram
cute as fuck.

Her death was unexpected, but met with no small amount of relief from those "closest" to her.

Choose your destiny:
youtube.com/watch?v=xQP0fWMDHvM
youtube.com/watch?v=bgMvonJFXns
youtube.com/watch?v=86bNtEvjpSE
youtube.com/watch?v=F1CHc6VRvKI

What about Cave's and Noire's deaths* ?

* The corpses were never found, but they're been missing for years and Iris Heart claims she doesn't know anything about it.

no bullying of neps is allowed.
now apologize to her.

Make the S-
Wait a minute.....

what is this jewish magic?

Why would I apologize to a rotting corpse?

Don't worry, user, it's just FFF and GGP links that take up most of the space. We can remove them as old news once they're a week old.
Chaos Chanpuru can be shortened as well if there's no news on it for a while.

DELETE! (x3)

user, im afraid that this is considered heresy.
you will be shortly visited by our representatives and dealt with accordingly.
please do not try to resist, you will only perish tired.

Now look what you've done.

DELETE THIS

Praise this cutie!

>tfw my Uni turned 8 years old this month
>tfw still in a very good condition
>tfw she even got to see the times when the portable consoles were still popular and kids weren't the iPhone-addicted zombies.
Feels good, man.

Mine went to Iraq and Afghanistan.

I want Iris Heart to force me to call her mommy.

Presto Mask is literally the best nep. There is no other girl in existence who is as cute and badass as her. The only nep who even comes close is B-Sha

Big Nep MUST be nepped!

I hope they announce Vento Aureo.

Say something nice about her

I'd like to rape her someday.

Yes, GioGio...

Absolutely Neppable

Hmmmmm.....

Hmmmmm....

Oh, I got it! She and Warechu were a great imitation Team Rocket.

The Prinny Killer.

I'm going to post Rena every thread until Compile Heart add her to next Neptunia game.
Praise Rena!

NepuBuran

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

It's hard to decide which Rena is best for Nep 8.

It will take me about three months.

My prostitute Noire is so sexy

Did she enjoy all those guns?

>yet another Purple Heart

anyone cares to post the neptune's new smug face?

Uh huh, Vert's bonus cd in 4GO is a ASMR-like one.

She got covered in CLP a few times.

Care to post it?

is he /our/ guy?

Compa, desu~!

I love Fang. He's hilarious.

Is Vile God Route really worth the trouble?

>watches LP of the original 2010 Neptunia
>Compa tells Iffy during their first meeting "Now we'll be together forever!"

Wow, Compa used to be a flirt.

male neps look so weird

I don't think my interest level would remain high enough to do all three routes. I was pretty well done after the main game in the original version.

We're never getting a Vert figure are we?

I really feel bad for her at this point, I might buy a figure of her if one EVER comes out

I want a figure of the Bertie.

My heart is with the candidates. I'll grow old and die waiting.

What company is doing that Noire? They tend to choose the shitties ones.

I hope not.

>LP

You should try it out yourself someday

The battle system looks kind of confusing. I'm not really sure what I'm watching whenever they're going on.

There's very little reason to even play the original other than the marginal difference in the story.

Most likely never
Rom and Ram will come out before Vert

Would IF be considered alpha or beta?

>new measurement pics never

I wanted to see how lewd they would get.

Oh shit! Everyone is Nep!

It's really not that confusing, just tedious.

The difference is far from marginal.

Do it for the full Neptunia experience. Suffer through and enjoy how much the series has seriously improved.

I spot a slav and a xenomorph in there.

How does Uni get flatter when she transforms

Hmm...

>"You came to the wrong Basilicom mother-nepper"

Hey hey Nepuburanon

Why do you pair Neptune with Blanc? It's a weird pairing.

There's also a standing version.

Is this the age of neps?

I find it funny that some people want Fang to get removed, it'd be like people demanding they removed Neptune from the next nep game.

For some reason I get the feeling that Nepgear is the best Nep at making out, I don't know why.

I just personally enjoy it. They have pretty good chemistry (especially in the manga) and I find Blanc's brand of tsun much better. It's also not that weird if you consider that in our dimension it's pretty much real.

It's because she's a slut.

Just like Peashy but in reverse

Easy, two big reasons.
>Nepgear's always been portrayed as one of the more romantic neps.
>When she really likes something she gets really into it, like her hobbies with robots and machines, so presumably if she liked you enough to want to make out she'd get really into it too.

>It's also not that weird if you consider that in our dimension it's pretty much real
I didn't know that Tanaka Rie and Asumis were that way.

I don't know, maybe rules of irony where a "good" girl like her is secretly practicing making out using her pillow or something?

Now you're making me lust for Nepgear.
>tfw no beautiful, loyal, introverted, passionate gf

Best girls

Best fanart too

Are there Nep nendos outside of Nep herself?
Or Dolls like in the anime?

The Neptune doll from V used to be a buyable thing, but it was a NISA product, now that IF! and NISA have broken off they don't produce them anymore, so you'd have to get lucky with an auction site to find one, and it'd probably be pricey.
store.nisamerica.com/hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-neptune-plush-doll
Lets be honest here, Nepgear's probably one of the best neps if we're talking about just girlfriend/wife material.

I don't know about you guys but Neptune herself thinks Nepgear is a "hot" waifu material, so it's needless to say anything else if it's about that thing.

>nepnep panty shot
MUH-

that happened after IFI became a thing, though. they still restock it every so often.

Do they really? I've never seen then available, and I've tried checking more than a few times.

She's probably the most popular of the candidates in-universe too considering we never hear anything about Uni having turn down a bunch of guys.