/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #435

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #435

Dancing Sluts Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Feb 18-19
> Erica (Ardor), Lynia (Thunder), Princess Meiran (Whirlwind), Hyang Ran, the Shaman (Light), Lucifer (Dark), MX27 Leventor (Thunder, Legendary), Presty (Dark, Legendary)

Feb. 24th - Feb. 26th
> Renee (Ardor), Z088 Beta (Thunder), Elchitusa (Whirlwind), Isillia (Light), Ronald (Dark), Jin (Whirlwind, Legendary), Jibril (Light, Legendary)

Mar. 3rd - Mar. 5th
> Kevin (Ardor), Z001 Veronica (Thunder), Kirin (Whirlwind), Elua (Light), Zibroi (Dark), Duke (Light, Legendary), Aiolos (Whirlwind, Legendary)

Current events:

Fontus Feb 13th - 26th
Didi Feb 12th - 26th
Kalkrish Feb 19th - Mar. 5th
Free 5* event Feb 16th - March 2nd
Free Skins Feb 2nd - March 3rd
More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

Jesus Christ what the fuck did I just watch.

>ded already

Guess this is going to be our last thread.

Just wanted to say I love you guys.

Why do you guys let reddit balance this game?

>Nari received a 1.4k pass
>Duran explodes
>Magnus explodes
>Kiki explodes
>Gaphyl kills Nari
>Gaphyl only takes 400 damage
GAPHYL DELETION WHEN?

because we'll end up actually balancing the game and in turn remove bigballs profits.

Tell us good user, what should we do?

>Reddit.
>Not the korean wallets.

Remember when Khirel buffs came and everyone thought he'd be the new ww cancer, he'd be literally everywhere and he should be deleted?
Yeah, me too.
How many Khirels have you seen in high leagues lately or since that happened? I've seen only three, and one of them is mine.

>Everyone asking for unnecessary buffs and ignoring toons that actually need them

Still can't get over how they nerfed Vonchi with his EE.

I've been seeing more monoteams climbing this pre-season tbqh.

Because they actually know what they're doing unlike 95% of the people in this thread.

That's called balance.
The real question is how did they break William so much

>toons

The idea of buffing the elemental system and improving ace was from me, an /ssg/ user.

Too bad Fred still hasn't reported the next step which is proper scaling of skills according to AoE and advantages.
AoE example - selfish vs line vs team
Advantages example - Nari's rainbow shift - selfish and only gives advantages in two fields while Luka's Noble Heart - it has superior AoE of up to four units, but also gives advantage up to three fields.

>leddit is invading this thread
Yeah, whatever you say, you can come back to your safe space now.

All these buffs are either not good to the weak units or too good for the strong units, nerfing vonchi upon his ee was the only right thing BB did.

hope they do the same to presty

Last pre-season had a lot of mono teams too. Most people switch back to their rainbow legend stacking during the actual season

BB should just abolish their recall system
Its one of things that are hindering their capacity to balance the game.

I was just meming but no one was complaining about him pre EE. I even rerolled for him and people called me a retard because he was mediocre.

I agree, but whales are going to cry about it.

Already got her nerfs so high unlikely unless her ee is next year.

This.
Literally tired of looking at Silla ace with a WW heavy backline supported by fucking gaphyl and revived by meta in mid. I bet most of these bastards even have 5 GKs and 5 strikers, all heavily invested, ready in their home games for maximum e-sports potential.

Rainbow cancer is still the strongest e-sports and the most disgusting thing in this game.

People already bitch endlessly when a unit gets slightly nerfed without being recalled.

They need to split up leader into other categories because most of the worst offenders currently are leaders and the ability to switch to so many other units makes it so they will never give them the nerfs they need.

>implying
Only poorfags complain about that shit, whales only have to pay another 200 sheckels and they'll get whatever they want.

>toons
weak bait

Recall system has very little to do with that. It's just that nerfing biggest cancer like Sharr or Elaine would require to rebalance whole game. Just imagine what would happed to PvE if you could no longer OHKO enemy GK.

BB knows that and their response is to avoid more "unnecessary" development cost.

Anyone else miss weekly patches?

No.
I prefer one shit patch every two weaks instead of a disgustingly horrendous one every single weak

Sharr and Elaine have viable alternatives in PvE and even then you could balance them in ways that wouldn't disrupt their PvE power.

The biggest complaint I usually see about Elaine stems from people who rely on purely defensive backlines and then the ball gets stuck in the line when they try to pen through an Elaine with a character with 1k reflex and 0 CAR. Elaine isn't really much of a problem if you have a character that can reliable pen through her like Gaphyl

If Sharr's damage increase was pushed to only when she crits it wouldn't change her in PvE while making the Glab 0% crit Sharr's Hiro tier

>tfw regret investing in Shanti instead of Beatrice

For waifu reasons or e-sports reason?

shanti is objectively cuter and purer.
other reasons are irrelevant.

The former.

I'm sure we will get a power-up transfer in May for the 3rd anniversary. Stay strong user

>he didn't follow the footsteps of /ssg/'s biggest waifutard
Good thing my waifu is Sharr.

>biggest waifutard
Who?
Also, Sharr is half the playerbase waifu too. Enjoy sharing your whore

y-you're just jealous my waifu is the cutest and was first of the most successful class of strikers

Hey, /ssg/
Back from a long hiatus.

When I go to switch out a spirit stone, what are the little stars in the top left over the stone icon?
I'm seeing 2 red, 2 gold, and 3 gold.
Doesn't correlate to power-up lvl or star level of stones.

Thanks.

By "succesful" you mean cancerous.
Not changing the fact she's been used by almost everyone in the whole playerbase.

If it's in the top left I'm pretty sure it's just a visual bug.

>Listen to smug shaman's voice
>pp starts to feel funny

uhm.

That means you're sick. Cut it out, there's no going back now.

No, I need it to impress the ladies at /ssg/

Post webm, I want to be impressed

no_

Where's jcunt to cum on milky in her new outfit again? He gonna let Vonchi cuck him like that?

>No Uriel figurine

BB Im literally trying to make you money.

He's always been a cuck.

Then you don't need it. Do it, it surely ain't if you don't wanna show it anyways

no cause it's not Soccer Spirits™ related

Reminder that Shamanfags are the micropenis of the thread

PoME, DM or PC for Presty, and why?

Hugging Linmay

Hugging Uriel

I'm dead inside. Only Shaman can save me..., but she won't come, she won't appear.

>got her a few days after her release
>haven't used her since

>+159 kevin
>+159 silla
Why must you do this?

i don't know

>own both boobies and shaman
Bet you wish you had them

>have both of them too
You're not special

what is this face trying to convey

He found her gigantic clitoris with exposed hairy ovaries

>Irre is now the strongest gk
Oh, how the tables have turned.

He found the dick

Just like when Angela became the strongest GK.

>no natural dr
>not enough defense
>can't use dm
>one shot by every DR/pen striker and every single ardor striker
No.

I need DUALBURST like I need AIR

I got your Dual Burst right here

*unzips dev notes*

>one shot by every DR/pen striker
Pen doesn't go through defense which Irre has in spades. Your move, familia.

No one is stupid enough to fall for this you stupid Sharrfag.

Enjoy being literally one shot every time you start the match with the ball
Enjoy being one shotted by pen strikers when not starting with the ball rendering the active useless
Your move, dumb falseflagger

I don't even use them.

>870 crystals to the drain wanting presty
How am I to recover from this loss?

She seems pretty cool
Wanted presty tho.

>Implying pen breaks through defense
>Implying you can crit
>Implying you aren't just fearful of the incoming Irrepocalypse and aren't trying to stop anyone from picking her up by false flagging

This game is about football and the queen of feet will soon rule. It's only natural, user.

Not really, I have my Bora is ready for that.
Bring it on.
Also, if i were true you'd already have posted your own Irre resisting Sharr/William/Lev's active shots.

Remember to bully Mihombres!

Poppi noppi whun

Never.
Game's closing at the in in two weeks.

>Friendlist
>akane
>level 20
>no superbs
>no +s
W-what do?

I'm still hopping on the bandwagon myself, user.

But rest assured I'll be bringing Aiolos along with me~

Post your Irre then, I have a 5* 3spu Sharr who wants some food.

>tfw the team you're most fond of is complete shit in comparison to your esports one

post team

Dedd
Is this the end?

>87
no

unga bunga

>25 ips.
Yes this is the end.

Guys, Leventor offcolor can do shit to Isilllia? Or better invest into Damien and wait for EE?

Why do you even think that Damien might be better than Leventor?

Because Leventor will have no ace buff, no chains, only Baltheon and Armel in front.

Glorious angelic light

I love Silla.

I want to go to the festival with Noa!

unga