Show me a Japanese or European car under $25,000 that does, too

I'll wait

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNdbwuYS97k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh yay
that's just more stuff to go wrong
can you order them without heated or cooled seats though, that's the question

This. I'm tired of all the bullshit electronics in these cars. America specifically has no 2 door vehicles that aren't suped up with touchscreen navigation and rear backup cameras. You can put all that shit on the FAG Trim level but at least offer the barebones version.

>can you order them without heated or cooled seats though

Of course you can

You sound like a poor underage busrider

Opel Insignia

this is actually making me think - what would be the bare minimum that i would accept in a brand new car

>air conditioning
i mean it's nice, albeit having to deal with a pump and changing gases and shit when they eventually go to shit. in summer it's definitely a must, though

>power windows
>electric mirrors
nice touch but, don't really need them if i'm honest. i'm capable of turning a crank myself.

>abs
maybe? i have a tendency to lock up the brakes like an idiot when i get startled

>entertainment
i'm fine with an aux jack or a usb port. bluetooth, maybe?

>motorised seats
fuck off

>motorised steering wheels (for positioning)
fuck off again

>rear backup cameras...just fuck off.
it's a hattrick, fuck off

>electric steering wheels
they feel like you're jacking off with a dead guy's hand, it feels cold

i'm sure there's a market for a complete bare-bones vehicle that has no stupid gimmicky bullshit that no one really needs. the fact that even a shitty kia soul has cooled seats as standard makes me think i can't get a basic fucking car anymore. it's sad. all i want is to go from point A to B with no fuss and ceremonies.

i'm not spending $25k on a car. i'll gladly shove whatever money i have left on financing a decent house, thankyouverymuch.

>fart
>comes right to the back of your neck

Fox grapes all day. Poor people just gotta delusion that they hate creature comoforts.

not really, i have an opel corsa (2008? no idea what year it is) with some stuff like a/c and power everything. still don't get what's the hype with having said options. oh great, just another set of motors to break, except for the a/c in summer.

i also really like having to wait for 15 seconds for a seat to move forward to get into the back, instead of pulling a lever and getting in the back in 3 seconds flat. thank fuck i don't have those options on my car.

so yeah, fox grapes my ass.

abs is still the tits though.

Astra as well

That's what I've been digging about Hyundai lately, not even a CVT to get fucked up and $80 a month for a lease

Corsa as well.
>based opel

>

>Skunk smell gets ventilated all through your seats

>whatever money i have left
please reread again
and no, unbelieveably, i'm not from a flyover state

The Camry does.

The Honda Fit does. I would have gotten them too but I didn't want to give up muh manual. In the US you can only get them with the CVT

You didn't say new car, so Lexus LS430.

The Kia Soul comes with a furfag commercial with sexy girl hamsters wearing latex

Show me any other car that does this (so I can jerk off)

youtube.com/watch?v=aNdbwuYS97k

>This. I'm tired of all the bullshit electronics in these cars. America specifically has no 2 door vehicles that aren't suped up with touchscreen navigation and rear backup cameras. You can put all that shit on the FAG Trim level but at least offer the barebones version.
Fuck off boomer.

Vented seats are great.

>Not even 21
>Boomer
At least I'm not a millennial. Gen Z master race.
>Memeing Trump into office first time we can vote

ageism is completely made up labels and millennial has not only eaten z but also y. The (discrimination) charts go boomer, X, and millennial. Whichever current generation that has teenagers - 25 will change its goalposts to be bigger so old people can justify their smelly discrimination and inability to use technology. You could generally say that age labels are completely old people's inability and failure to learn to use technology. In 2023 the alphas will be 13 and you will see the same pattern repeat as that becomes the next four letter word and will change from being 2010 to 1980. Anyway if you continue to use age labels you might as well make a nigger chart or gook chart because it's just as bad

I second the nigger and gook chart. Thanks for the great idea user.

Ausfag here, vented/cooled seats are a main criteria in my next purchase, probably the Kia Stinger when it gets released
Can't beat that value for money and 7 year warranty

My friend bought his nissan versa from a dealership for 9k from a dealership with 15k miles. It has no automatic locks/windows and is manual. It has an aux port, radio, and AC. Its also manual. I think thats just about as cheap as you can get for a new car.

Arent a lot of them dual clutches now? Kinda defeats the purpose of a shitbox
Unless they offer manuals

Hardly anyone offers vented seats because usually they save that as a feature for their luxury division, along with heated steering wheels

B A S E D