Utopia or hell on earth?

Utopia or hell on earth?

>no traffic lights

defiantly utopia

Somewhere in between

Hey dipshit, maybe look at the picture with your eyes next time.

I'm blind you ableist fuck

Yes.

*Jazz hands*

Then tell your dog he's a fucking dipshit.

he says "woof"

How did you hear that?

Hm.. set back before all the technology that we all love? Yeah I'd say we got it better than this 'Utopia' right now.

>we all love

Paradise lost

Phoenix was always a hell on Earth and always will be.

Not memeing, but it was for white people.
>dfw you'll never be an upper middle-class white male in the 1950s

>any southern US city after cars + global warming
>not hell on earth

kek

My family has lived in Phoenix for generations, back then there were only, like, 4 paved roads and the rest being dirt roads. The only place that looked nice was downtown, everything else was just agriculture and small homes scattered about. The closest I could relate it to would be a small town in Kansas, but brown because it's in a desert. Arizona fucking sucks simply because of the heat

I WOULD SAY CALLING IT EITHER IS RETARDED BUT MUCH CLOSER TO UTOPIA

I live in phoenix and there is not much wrong with it.

>but it was for white people.
Unacceptable.

but a jewish safe space like israel is a ok

ARE YOU AN ANTI-SEMITE?

HOW DARE YOU DENY

DIVERSITY FOR ALL GOYS

ETHNIC SAFE SPACES ARE ONLY FOR GOD'S CHOSEN

xD

>car culture
hell

Utopia.

>only white men had it good
Excluding the south. Also this was the era when veterans returning from ww2 with a disdain for nazis and a love of democracy started to give a shit about things like civil rights so I'm not sure why liberals hate 50s idealism so much.

You could have joined us in making America great, but instead you all became commies in the 60s and are still trying to drag everyone into the abyss instead of using tried and tested True American Values to climb out and join the rest of humanity.

>the only value you gain in life is material wealth and you live in a levittown with thousands of identical homes and thousands of identical people with identical possessions
Yep, sounds like hell to me

>but it was for white people.
Unless you listened to rock music.

Unless you were attracted to a black woman.

Unless you had black friends.

>Unless you listened to rock music.
you really think listening to rock music made you at all ostracized? because considering how fucking popular rock music got, that would be retarded.

Better than most of the world at the time, still is

Unless you were gay.

Unless you had slightly left of center political views.

Unless you hated having to wear practically the same thing as every other kid on our block 7 days a week year round.

>but a jewish safe space like israel is a ok

Israel isn't a safe place at all. It's surrounded by bloodthirsty Arabs.

>Unless you hated having to wear practically the same thing as every other kid on our block 7 days a week year round.

It's still basically the same way now. You will get ridiculed if you dress differently. Even in the 50's there were still autists with horrendous fashion sense who dressed like retards.