>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim/Oblivion/NV/FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LeapOfFaith
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for best vault dwellers!

I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF THE RAILROAD
NO BROTHERHOOD ALLOWED
NO INSTITUTE ALLOWED

That waifu looks about ready to punish!

This thing would look better if it was subject to FEV

First for new vegas is a polished turd and doesn't belong in this thread.

>new vegas
>polished
lmao senpai

It's pretty sad that the dog is the only one out of this bunch of retarded anime twats that will live longer than 2 minutes without getting raped and killed by raiders.

seconded

Why can't you make good muscle girls instead of stuff like that

why doesn't fallout belong in a fallout thread?

never underestimate the sociopathy and plot armor of gundam protagonists in any universe.

the MERICAN long braided one in the middle, is fucked up in the head enough to kill a Deathclaw with his teeth while abusing of VATS

>"If it has no number in the title, it's not a fallout"
-Todd Howard (2015)

Lying is bad NMAnon

now please go back to

>2017
>not playing only on survival
>going to sanctuary unless to collect SPECIAL book and skill maganzine
>going to Concord at all

Please tell you guys don't do this shit

But NMA tend to like New Vegas.

I like muscle girls, I really do, but then there are cunts like you who know nothing of aesthetically pleasing muscle girls and post effeminate hulks.

Theyre ugly.

pic related is a muscle girl.

Your pic is a mutie with cancerous tumors

here. Another muscle cutie

Ammo weight is cancer so I just play on Very Hard. I go to Concord to get junk.

I should stop dumping before getting B& for off-topic shitposting

>ammo weight is cancer
>bullet sponge mode

Wew

Ayy, someone here actually has taste.

Guys I need help, I have a shitty torrented copy of fo4 that shits itself when adding custom ini files, I can "play" with few mods but it's not the same. I can't go back to new Vegas because it doesn't feel right, what mods do I need to make new Vegas great again

>all of this but still no fit normal map

thanks friend

>not giving bethesda your shekels

To try and vaguely stay on topic:

Which faction, out of all the games, would most likely have muscle girls be a majority of their female population?

BoS considering there was a female soldier so jacked she could just barely fit into her PA

Last one from me

I thought this was a fallout general...

>tfw no muscle gf to explore the wastes with

The leather club is 2 doors down

>muscle girls with tatoos
hnnng

Please stop and keep it Fallout-oriented

Dont worry. Im done now.

Sorry.

Thread ruined.

My waifu has been doing her ab crunches!

She must have gotten those abs from heaving around those five kilogram each bosoms all day!

It'll be /tesg/ tier before long, unfortunately.

>kilogram
We speak American around here

Great general /fog/ You guys really know video games

Well I know how to mod the game at least

Not even the robots are safe from being waifu'd

To whoever made maxwell's world, if you're in this thread, don't fix this.

I'm done, bye.

Last time I was in one of these threads was several months ago and this guy is still making neanderthals?!

Knowing Trainwiz that's probably intentional

I still need to play that mod all the way through...

>TRIGGERED

It's been at least a few days since he's posted any, if not a full month or so. And I thought he made them for the sole purpose of triggering /fog/. Unless that was Buff and his abominations.

Oh thank god. I thought he was still posting them every thread.

These areas are designed really goddamn well. Creative use of vanilla assets.

HAha damn that's actually kinda cute

That's wierd but it's kind of deep too. The type of person who'd rebuild his dead wife into a death robot could say a lot about the universe and character.

hows my asian character

>asian
What, like 1/16th?

Sure she is.

I used the asian preset and everything...

what do I do to make her more asian?

I don't know man, she doesn't look asian at all. The vanilla asian preset? The skin tone is off, the face shape is wrong, the eye shape is wrong... Isn't this the asian preset? Look at the difference.

A reference picture, apparently.

I used the other asian preset.

I thought there were two asians

Im not very good with recognizing ethnicities

>Implying any of these games have been polished

Let's be honest even before shitloads of fixes 1 and 2 had their fairshare of bugs as did Tactics.

I love them all but they're all as unstable as a crack-whore with bipolar-mania.

Like... this? Well maybe not this, but this would be a good place to start if you're trying to match an ethnicity.

Meant to reply to too.

Is there a mod that turns boston into this?

No, like grab a picture of some asian chick you want your waifu to look like, then use that as a reference when moving shit about

I think my picture is a good example of how user's waifu doesn't look asian at least.

Any companions besides Preston, Piper, or Nick I should take to NukaWorld?

Was thinking Strong, Macready, maybe Cait, or perhaps an Assaultron or Sentry Bot for murderizing and as a pack mule.

Pretty sure Preston is the only one who has new dialogue, if you care about that.

What's the recommended mod manager for FO4? Is MO2 any good?

MO2 is buggy, doesn't work at all for some people, and isn't going to be updated because the dev is now working on the new NMM, which is being built from scratch.

So is NMM the only option then?

Yeah. A recent changelog claimed they fixed the issue where it literally would not install a mod's files, the core function of the software, but I'm not sure it isn't still happening to some people.

The skeletons fall eternal.
Though honestly I should probably cap that hole. Apparently having a clear bottomless hole isn't enough to indicate that players shouldn't go down the bottomless hole.

Upcoming ghoul retex

Trainwiz make a ghost mod please, one that adds them as an enemy in the commonwealth, they can only be killed with rocksalt and you have to burn the bones(bowl of bonemeal) or they respawn. You are king of horror mods

I already have a lot on my plate I'm afraid.

Yeah...
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LeapOfFaith

Actually, I only fell into the hole after getting downed and kind of.. semi-ragdolling into the hole. I ended up having to reload an earlier save because I was stuck in a loop, and kept getting downed. Apparently you can knock the vaultcoaster away from the hole.

i thought i saw somewhere a mod that turned synths into terminators.

The models looked ugly and the description was in german, so, yeah, sorry dude.

What are the best mods for Fallout New Vegas? I'm more looking for things to make the gameplay feel nicer rather than graphic mods, but I'm open to both.

>female soldier so jacked she could just barely fit into her PA
SAUCE

Some gameplay mods...
>JIP CC&C
>WMX
>More Realistic Aiming
>Real Recoil
>Collision Meshes - lets you shoot through holes in things that were originally solid meshes
Those are apparently the only relevant mods I'm using.
Project Nevada has some cool gameplay stuff, just ditch the rebalance and weapons modules. My first thought is you're talking about how clunky some stuff is, and there honestly isn't too much you can do about that. If someone can prove me wrong even a little bit, that would be cool..

So I was just randomly heading across the wastes, came across this dude sitting around, gunned him down without a second shot, then I realized he was sitting by a grave mourning.... This is the first time I've ever actually felt bad killing someone in this game, so I laid him to rest aside his fallen friend...
Ignore my low settings....

Vicious Wastes

Is it bad that I get an absolutely rock hard erection from murdering women and cutting them into pieces in NV and 3? Just cut up Sunny Smiles god damn it was fucking hot.