Rip edd

cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/ant-anstead-joins-mike-brewer-edd-china-leaves-wheeler-dealers/131747

Edd is leaving Wheeler Dealers. I probs won't watch it anymore, because i was mainly there for Edd's comfiness.
Goodnight, sweet prince.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IB15T1LYiY
youtube.com/watch?v=rxJHYBrnTB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn was my favourite character

that new guy is too good looking.
makes me feel uncomfortable

fuck

while it does suck edds gone, Ant is probably the best person to replace him with. I just hope the show still focuses on the mechanical aspects and not the numbers.

and less of mike please

>ywn hear MIKE AND EDD ARE BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW EPISODE OF WHEELER DEALERS on the TV again
I didn't want this feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=8IB15T1LYiY

tl;dw the in-depth mechanical stuff is going away, which is why Edd left. Hope you guys want a slightly British Fast N Loud.

I've seen every episode of the show, and while the last season was probably the worst (the early ones where they do some dodgy shit on super cheap cars with terrible production value I still think are better) the last few episodes were quite good. The Maserati Biturbo episode I really liked.

Shame that another good car show bites the dust. I'm a bit surprised because Velocity's reincarnation of Overhaulin was way better and focused more on the build/less on the pranks than the Discovery version. But oh well. I'd rather Edd bail than let that shit get watered down and awful.

That 1916 Cadillac was worth at least a two-part episode if not a complete series to itself. I think Edd's got a point though and he's going to be missed.

Yeah I don't think the show did the Caddy justice. Five years ago they would have gone all in and shown the process of hunting down the parts, making or refurbishing what they couldn't find in good condition, really building the whole thing. It's a shame.

Sucks for Edd too. I know he and Mike have been together for a long time. I remember seeing Auto Trader somewhere, i just found a clip on youtube, they worked together on that show even before Wheeler Dealers started.

youtube.com/watch?v=rxJHYBrnTB4

Auto Trader was pretty good, I picked up a load of useful tips about buying cars from that programme. Having said that, it was pretty fucking tragic when Rick Buckler of The Jam turned up looking for a second-hand Kia Sedona.

I will never forgive him for what they have done to that innocent RX-7.

F

>Hope you guys want a slightly British Fast N Loud.
absolutely horrifying

I blame Mike for this desu.

every time. top 10 Veeky Forums gems.

He made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

post your face when Edd teams up with James May for a small, late-evening BBC series talking about old cars and shit

Edd is the only reason to watch the show.

My god... It's brilliant

>you will never see Edd and James take an entire season to restore a British classic to factory new condition, while bantering about the history and heritage of the car at length (before selling it for a substantial loss)

That, and that poor Pacer. Edd is a cool guy and all, but he should not be allowed anywhere near the aesthetics of a car.

And they spend an entire programme discussing the pros and cons of whether tools should be left on the bench or put back in the box, but it's purely hypothetical as they always put tools back in the box

they should name it "The Bolt and The Screw"

literally writes itself, BBC

...TONIGHT, ON BIG BLACK COCK:

The Bolt and The Screwâ„¢

>In this episode Edd tries to find a decent hairstyle for James but the situation degenerates and it's gay sex

Goddamit, Veeky Forums