2017 Accord

Should I by this? I got 30K in the bank, ready to pull the trigger. Looking at the Touring edition.

It's you're money, user. If you wanna blow it on chinesium made in 2015, then go right ahead.

Why accord and not a base cheap civic?

do you have a family?

if not, just get a civic

Shouldn't you wait to see the 2018 model? It's going to be a new gen.

I think he should save fuckton of money and just get a 2013 Civic with low miles

buy a brand new car that isnt even a sports or luxory car is pretty stupid user.you can probably save atleast 10 k buying something a few years older.
but hey im just some faggot on the internet
>what do I know

You can probably do better, user.

No family.

I don't like the shape and lines of the new Civics. It's starting to look like a Subaru.

The gen 9.5 Accord has a similar face to the new Civics, which in not a huge fan of, but that rear end looks amazing.

In 2018, they're refreshing the line, so I would probably avoid the first year anyway and wait for the kinks to be worked out.

$30k and you want one of the most boring cars today?

This, buy a used clean civic. Don't waste all your money on 30k econobox

Oh my god do not buy a new car, buy a lightly used certified preowned from like driversselect or a place like that. Do not be the person who has to eat all that depreciation. The only car id buy new is something like a porche. You can get a sick bmw 2014+ with less than 30k miles on it for less than 30 grand

>have 30k in savings
>blow it on a brand new econobox

Its like you want you and your progeny to be poor forever.

Fucking put a downpayment on property in a few years fag and buy a shitbox like a smart person.

Buy a WRX or BRZ with that 30k

Hurry up and buy one while you can.
The 2018 model will probably have a CVT standard.

>It's starting to look like a Subaru
Why don't you just buy a Subaru then?

>starting to look like a Subaru
That's an insult to Subarus, they don't look nearly as bad as the factory ricebox that is the new civic

This and... that.
You can probably wait til summer/fall of this year to see their upcoming Accord design. Source say there will be no v6, only 4 bangers and probably with turbos.

If it really does not provide a v6 and the turbo lags like a bitch, then you can always still get a 2017 Touring model before the new gen hits market.

But with 30 grand, you mind as well purchase a used Lexus GS350.

Why don't you finance it and let that money work for you? Test drive the Honda and see if you like it first though.

Personally I would rather buy something else for that much, like a GTI.

But if you like it, and think you will still be financial secure, go for it. They are reliable, easy to maintain, and ok on fuel. If it has the features you want, you like the ride quality/power go for it.

I just think its really boring, and I think the mid-size car segment is kinda pointless. For the money you can get something much more practical. If you don't need the practicality of a wagon or hatchback, then a civic or something similar should suffice. I'm 6ft tall and can fit in the back seat of most economy cars from 06+

Trunk space is about the same, might get a bit more on the accord.

Save some gas, get an Accord Sport.

>dropping 30k on a fucking econobox

SAD!