January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/UyaKYH9u

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

I want to kiss Ignis on the lips!

I love Lilisette!

So this is the power of UE4.

best girls desu

Cloud and Barret arent even casting shadows

Reminder to discuss FF like the faggets you are not give into namedropping or comic replying.

I cleared up 11 friend slots if anyone wants to add.

525 atk Delita atm
TM farming for the foreseeable future. Dw Excalibur in a few days

Shit you're right, it's already a graphical flop.

Sent White knight Noel is my friend unit

Best girls of each mainline game
>Mermaids
>Lamia Queen
>Aria
>Rosa
>Krile
>Mog's girlfriend
>Yuffie
>random Garden chicks
>Zidane's Genome sister
>Valefor
>Lilistelle
>Vanille
>Yda
>Iris

Rejected.
Look for a different friend, Yams.

>>Mog's girlfriend
bait or shit taste?

reposting

The new FFVII mobius cards seem kinda meh but I'd like to take a shot at Great Gospel. Should I just take shots through 3* summon or just go with the Greater Summon? The fine print makes it sound like Greater might be better.

As an aside, can Knight carry me for the forseeable future or should I roll for a second job? I'm about 100 magicite away from the mobius box and near the end of chapter 3 in the story mode

Oh yeah, forgot XII.

>Viera girls

reposting

Next one is gonna be Mage.

>Lilistelle

goddamn this shit is OP, is this even legal?

How did you trigger so much drama and only be rank 48?

But I sent a friend request to you some time ago and got rejected ;_;

Subhuman trash not welcome.

So that 11+1 pull we're getting for free..is that just for the ff2 banner going on now ? or just can we hoard it for later

Because he's a /r9k/ reject, types like an autist and rants like one, also doc shitter, also fucking sucks at everything he has played so far, he was absolutely embarrassing at Mobius MP.

Don't even bother hoping for Great Gospel. It's like hitting the jackpot. You don't need it. As for Knight, since we'll have Masamune X soon, you may be able to out-tank everything if you have the right deck, but I'm not speaking from experience, only second hand knowledge.

I personally would want at least one job from each job type, just so I don't ever have to use the onion/apprentice/neophyte variants.

How exactly does one get rejected from r9k

Knight is fine. You can do everythign with it, if you like going slow.

Pull for another job when you max it out and get bored. There's lots of ways to play the game and the nice thing about this game is that the different jobs all force you to play differently. I like my dancer for the consistency and crit-fishing for constant orbs, but love my Warrior for the high-damage Fire drops and good all-around combat stats, like a very aggressive knight that doesn't have as much defense.

I wonder, but apparently he got banned from there, he's that fucking bad.
I think he either stalked a girl or bragged about beating her, but don't quote me on that, some other user knows the details better.

I probably purged it accidentally. I don't check my requests much and was full for a while. Do it again, I just free 'd up slots

It will probably be on the generic banner like the free daily pulls were.
Or they could put it on the player's choice banner like in RK.

I still don't know how i got involved

But i think most "drama" is just fun posting to keep the thread bumped

I had to use 3 Phoenix downs in chapter 3.2 of mobius as a dark knight on hard
2 deaths from bomb self destruct and 1 from chaos.
I'm bad at the game aren't I
On the bright side I got a waifu?
This game's plot and writing is far more interesting than it should be
Garland a bro

>fun posting
You really are as autistic as they say, jesus fucking christ

I'm actually full too fampai
Next time I purge inactives I'll send a request, have a Luneth lead for now until I pull another 5* that's more useful

They posted something unoriginal 3 times in a row thats more than 10 characters. Its a permaban.

post TMR teams

>tmr farming
fuck off whale

/yg/ was considered off topic

So got moved to /soc/ for a bit and then kind of got sent from board to board after that

I'm just tm farming anyway, and not in a very useful order. My 4th dw is in the 90s and 3 Excalibur are in the 60s, but I don't have anyone better than Delita to put them on

How do we get rid of this person?

Nope, just no life

:(

>whale
huh?

Gonna push the 70% Cecil to max and combine the other two.

Got a few of those Cupid Lunas and Artemios, All my Xiaos, 4 Zidanes within 10 pulls, Emperor, Chizuru, and Ling.

Gaining too many grindable TMs and not able to grind fast enough.

Oh it's the retard from two days ago.
He calls whale anybody who TM farms, he's butthurt because people have better toys than he does. Then he'll resort to "LOL I TRIGGER U"

Is it safe to sell most cone attack summons?
Cone seems pretty shit tbhfam

I would keep just one for the celestriads.
They are.

t. Whale

I know it's Veeky Forums, but there seems to be a lot of people who are either pretending to be retarded for tier 1 trolling, or are genuinely this autistic.
Like, I only had to do this event once per difficulty, it's literally one of the best times to tm farm

I wish I had disposable income to waste on virtual goods. Then maybe I'd have good TMs to farm.
But sure.

what happens after you've finished TMR farming

Yeah, the grind events are done and this is a clear and done event. It's just some retard who is full on blast when it comes to trolling, maybe even the same person who fucked up the doc.
You can tell it's him because he also uses the same image replies.

There's always more trust masteries to farm

You do not need money to play this game, merely a good reroll at the start and a lot of time put into it.

>finish TMR farming
>laughingsportsballghost.jpg

You don't.

Most people never make it past the essentials. Even whales.
There's always a constant influx of new ones too, so even if you get all the old shit you're never done.

that'll never happen.

>nobody is tm farming Leon
baka
you pull for tm farming some more

is he the idiot who got told by an user who plain told him "no dumbfuck, you tm farm because you can't whale"?
that was funny, he ignored the ownage and kept pestering people, what a fucking scum

Loldone
I have about 20 more I know I want and have the units for, and every banner adds ones that just outclass older ones. The power creep is real

>, merely a good reroll at the start
user, I've been playing since the beta.
I rerolled a lot and settled with a roll that had Exdeath and Bartz, it was not worth starting all over when Noctis came out, I'm rank 110 already

I didn't pull a Leon yet.

Time to enjoy the Chocobo Moogle Carnival for the last time...ill get drunk & smoke some reefer for the occasion....

Viva El Nocto

Oh dude, I have the VIP pass. I'm going to watch the fire works once more.

They really made Garland alluring. When I first picked up Mobius, it felt like I was the new kid at school, and Garland was the cool kid who took a liking to me, but not in a way that made it seem like I could take his friendship for granted. He seemed more honest than any other character in the game.

I havnt pulled a leon yet, but I havnt really pulled on this banner at all. I have too many mages as is, already had Firion and I wanna save some tickets for a melee dps

Did you guys complete all the photo challenges? that was pretty fun to do.

got enough tokens for it hmmmm..... should I get cooking shit instead?

Then how do you not have worthwhile TMs to farm?

If you were saving Lapis and Tickets for when they actually matter, you'd have tons of units.

If you spent them all when the game started and kept pulling the same shitty units like Lanis, Shadows, Kriles, Cyans, etc expecting something good, then that's on you.

Playing from November, I did use a few of my ticket stash on getting Ling and a few of the Valentine TMRs, I still have 20k Lapis and 80 Tickets right now and have too much to farm, See In any case, just saying money invested doesn't equate to not having good TMRs to farm, just some heavy amount of bad luck.

not all , but how the fug do you get all the gang in the carnival anyway

Working on my 3rd dual wield

Cyan is hilarious to farm. I want 4 of them

>Then how do you not have worthwhile TMs to farm?
Because I already have DW, Blade Mastery and good equips. I need to pull on the new banner to get Leon's TM for my Luneth. I have a bunch of Charlottes wasting space so might as well get Equip Shield for Refia or something.

>In any case, just saying money invested doesn't equate to not having good TMRs to farm, just some heavy amount of bad luck.
I mean,the original reply was to that one guy who calls "whale" people who TM farm, so...

>tfw don't want to TM farm so won't ever play BE more than just to get some lapis to pull

Can't wait for that 11 pull friends

Same, I'd give them to my Ling and troll the fuck out of people in Arena

Oh, damn, thought it was a reply the "post tmr teams" post. My bad.

I'm hoping its just the 5000 Lapis that JP gets naturally when the start a new account, rather than some limited time voucher or other. I might want to save it for later.

>using all my tickets on this banner to get leon
>still no leon
>gold goes to rainbow
>my heart drops

EMPRAH

That's 100% why I'm keeping mine. I have her loaded with hp right now but 80% evade hilarious

Rainbow Leon?

Good luck !

I did one earlier and the same thing happened.
I got a 5* seven

>30 pulls and no leon
>somehow get noctis
????????

>but 80% evade hilarious
You just need an equipment with evade to give her 100%
I did fight a Ling with 100% evade in arena a while ago and it was pain, I didn't know Sunbeam gets avoided too

Nice cg mate

I'm jealous.

Already been there and done that.

But then I have to remember a few things:

1) It could've been worse with Awakened Troll units still in the pool
2) A 5* base is a 5* base
3) There's no such thing as "accrued rainbow luck" based on how many pulls you have without rainbows, so there were only gains, not losses.

>I have a bunch of Charlottes wasting space so might as well
I'm in this situation, but with a bunch of leftover Popois from the event, I don't feel like getting four of his TMs, I'll just fuse the fuck out of these, free up some space and then farm something more worthwile

>Saved tickets for the second batch so I can get something I can use
>Mostly all ranger cards including blade beam
At least I got ixion

Awesome

>People care about Orlandu
>I'm the only one waiting for Shine

>whaling for donutsteels

She has tits and she's waifu material though
>whaling
"Can't whale when you haven't spent a single dollar in the game"

Ignorant slave.

The donuts literally have no differentiation between them and the actual FF characters. what the fuck kind of point does this even make?|

>people care more about actual FF characters than random OC shitters
really makes you think, huh?

No, not really

Just got a rainbow crystal... DKC... My second... Holy crap why is DKC even a thing?!?! Supposedly he gets insane enhancements but that could be 6+ months from now...

what?

People care about good units. It's not pokemon, you don't play with your favorites