>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745736429#post-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brown waifu.

Bloo

Jamison Fawkes!

Why does 2 Reinhardt hitting each other do less damage than 1 Reinhardt hitting someone into a wall?
If Rein hits someone into a wall at 30mph, the walls speed is 0 so 30+0=30
But 2 Reins charging at each other, both going 30mph, that's 30+30=60, it should be the equivalent of 1 Rein charging a wall at 60mph.

Rein doesn't take damage from charging into walls at 30mph so you could say his armour is designed to take that force, but firstly, if he charges a Rein (who isn't charging back) that Rein still takes damage. And secondly, even if his armour was designed to take the impact of a 30mph charge, surely it wouldn't be able to withstand double the amount of force?

>tfw need 188 SR before Season 3 ends

hurr durr my teammates are bad every game i always lose because of my teammates something something elo hell platinum something i can do nothing wrong and i am very smart everyone is an idiot but me *sniff* *sniff* "And so on on, and so on, and so on."

Fixed.

Fine, 2 rein's charging into each other now give both 400 damage.

Are you satisfied now?

gerard got to fuck that every night.

He was too lucky to live.

MUH

>qt blueberry
Feels so good shooting Brown rocket woman out of the sky.

And he's now dead. The lucky motherfucker.

I fucking love that hair style, I need more.

>whats a joke

>the pro emulator
Funny thing is he'll probably still climb more than you.
I've seen plenty of people in gold or platinum season 2 who made diamond or masters season 3 purely by picking Dva or S-76 every game

i want pharah fags to kys themselves

solution: only has armor on the front
reinhardt 1 charges reinhardt 2 and hits reinhardt 2s back, only 2 takes damage
both charge eachother: both take some damage

It's a joke you dense faggot

Capcom has just acquired Blizzard. The next character will be a palette swap of an already playable character with minor gameplay changes. Who is it and what are the changes?

According to his bio, Reaper has been active for decades. I guess even when he was in the US military, he was always a bad egg.

Yeah!

The last character you played as is now from Boston how does their ult cry change?

I unironically thought she was stood in front of some monster sized dildo because that's just what I expect from the Overwatch community these days

>decide to solo queue
>Anubis
>pick Ana
>rush onto point, cap it in less than a minute
>Genji tries to run in on his own somewhere, dies straight away
>he puts "Nice one team" in chat
>leaves

Why do people do this

We had so much potential to win and he quit because he tried to 1v5 randomly

"This one's wicked pissah!" - Tracer

McCree a extremely handsome cowboy.
Recommend me a book, /owg/

How did Blizzard inadvertently create the perfect being?

Maybe it's the fact that I grinded for 5 loot boxes and all I got was blues and silvers, but I'm not enjoying this game anymore.

>not carrying your team to victory
what's so hard about playing tracer, soldier, or mccree

>Playing Mei on Volskaya
>enemy team stand still to aim, making it easy to get icicle headshots
>3 gold medals
>Internet connection suddenly starts shitting the bed
>game disconnects me from the server and forces me to restart the game
>gets 0 credit for that whole match in the end

or that Talon has been prototyping Reapers for a while now, and Reyes is the culmination of that research

What genres do you like, user?

The Dark Tower

Dune.

I can't recommend you a book but I can recommend you a movie. Brokeback mountain

Can't go wrong with Amari genes.

Satya Vaswani

there is not indication that its a joke, the only reason it would upset you that someone calls out how stupid it is is that you yourselves are the platshitters who can do no wrong but lose every game because of 'bad luck'

I remember before Ana was released everybody was saying Pharah was a insatiable whore but now Pharah is the pure one. How?

DELETE THIS

>go 36 and 12 with Pharah
>our Ana is allergic to healing me
>will only shoot me if I stand right in front of her spamming "I need healing"
>manage to get potg, gold elim/obj/dmg
>lose because shockingly I can't do it all alone with 7 health
>only end card of our team goes to mei for time frozen

Mercy mains pls come back I will fly around above the enemy and protect you.

You can when you need to win a sniper duel.

sombra does more dps
but
"sombra is an offensive support" - Jeff Kaplan
If you shitpost about OW servers on BNet forums, you get shadowbanned.

Bill Warnecke has confirmed American servers are in LA, Chicago, Sydney, Sao Paulo, and fucking Singapore lol
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745736429#post-5

Tuesday

Good question

sombra is a trashy waifu

People stopped being dumb.
Pharah is 100% pure.

What are all the familiars or "spirit animals" associated with the characters?

Genji - Sparrow (Has a skin called this)
McCree - ?
Pharah - Thunderbird? (Mystical animal, don't know if counts)
Reaper - Owl? (Shape of mask)
Soldier - ?
Sombra - Black jaguar? (Judging from the "Eyes" spray, maybe)
Tracer - ?
Bastion - ?
Hanzo - Dragon? (Another mystical animal)
Junkrat - Rat? Rooster?
Mei - Panda? (Is from China, and same VO does Pandarens' voices I think)
Torbjörn - Bear? (Name literally Thor Bear)
Widowmaker - Spider
Dva - Bunny
Reinhardt - Lion
Roadhog - Pig? (Seems too obvious, but I dunno)
Winston - ? ("Gorilla" would be way too obvious and redundant)
Ana - ?
Zarya - ? (Already one bear, so "Fuzzy siberian bear" doesn't fit?)
Lúcio - Frog
Mercy - ?
Symmetra - ?
Zenyetta - ?

Reinhardt.

His charge uses a resource bar and he can fly. His shield is a lot weaker and his fire strikes are vertical instead of horizontal. He does a dive bomb esque attack for his ult

Politics
George Friedman - Flashpoints
Robert Kaplan - The Revenge of Geography

Fiction
Eric Flint - 1632
David & Leigh Eddings - The Redemption of Althalus

Non-Fiction
Michael Pettis - The Great Rebalancing
Alan Axelrod - Patton's Drive

But I thought flight totally makes up for having the worst DPS in the game.

that's what everybody was saying last thread though
Tracer is clearly a rabbit.

Winston is human.

AS in despite being a gorrila he adopts human ideals and virtues . He is even more "human" then some actual humans.

I'm tired of losing matches because some asshole and his shitter friends join a match, lock down all the most important heroes and then fucking suck ass at it.

Fucking s76 in my last match literally could not kill Pharah. He killed her ONCE, ONE TIME in three rounds.

>You taste better than Gerade.. Mr Reyes. Even burnt flesh and all.

>Tracer is clearly a rabbit.
Why? Especially when Dva already and clearly has bunny.

>Winston is human.
Interesting. Doesn't fit the theme, but I could see him as an exception, yes.

you are retarded, friend.

You are now in charge of balancing Overwatch.
You're free to do/undo any changes made to any hero.
What changes do you make and how do they impact the health of the game?

This is where your lack or perspective comes into play again.

The win condition of every game isn't necessarily the same. If we were to use perfectly coordinated pro matches as an example, the very comp you just mentioned got beat by a team with Pharah + Widowmaker.

You're thinking about things way too 2 dimensionally. You even wrote off Concussion in an earlier post because "it only works on a few maps".

Well, that's still perfect reason to run Pharah on the aforementioned maps then.

Mystery, Crime, and books like Norwegian Wood or Invisible Monsters
Thanks, I'll look into them.
I've actually never watched it, heard it's decent.

DELET

tracer should be mosquito because she serves no purpose but to be fucking annoying

you have autism, friend

McCree - Mustang
Bastion - Birb
Zarya - Anavar

Post sluts.

Is intelligent and beautiful!

Mercy's a dove for sure. I'd say McCree is either a horse or a herding dog, and Tracer could be an otter. Pharah would work as a hawk if you don't want to go with mythological creatures. What makes you connect Junkrat with a rooster?

Why didn't you get on Ana then?
Soldier actually isn't the best hero for killing Pharah, burst damage like McCree, Widowmaker, and especially Ana are the best at killing Pharah. Soldier needs constant LOS to do meaningful damage, and has trouble with pockets.

Hanzo is wolf, Genji is dragon.

Mercy being forced to watch Genji getting gangbanged and turned into a cum filled mess!
Genji leaving her after this because she can no longer satisfy him!

Tanks and healers are removed. Game becomes a good shooter instead of a bad MOBA.

"im bad and someone knows im bad and that makes me sad :( ill call them retarded, haha thatll show them"

Well, yeah. That's how Overwatch fell apart, cause of awful shady shit that Blackwatch was doing. Reyes probably used the Reaper name back then as a codename.

Pharah? Is that you?

AMARI PLS

Who is the most attractive OW streamer? Dibz? Valkia? That feet girl is cute too.

Okay! If you don't mind fantasy elements, you might give the Dresden Files a look - they're kind of tongue-in-cheek and light compared to other mystery novels, but they're a fun read.

Chronicles of the Black Company
His Dark Materials
The First Law

>Poor map design suddenly becomes 200% more prominent
>2cp maps become extra cancerous because the 2nd point is literally impossible to take now

More like something they wrote up and then Chu forgot about but "feel free to draw your own conclusions so I don't have to write anything ;)".

I think Valkia is pretty hot

It amazes me that people get so gigatraiggered just seeing sombra on their team

You can have a team with Hanzo, Torb and Junkrat but as soon as someone picks Sombra everyone goes apeshit

>Attack Gibral
>Teammate picks Widow
>2 teammates beg him to not play Widow
>1 person says to give Widow player a chance
>I check Widow's profile
>6 minutes of Widow gameplay
>I tell the team
>Dude still says to give him a chance
>Widow ends up doing absolutely nothing to help the team other than help the enemy team build their ults
>I'm talking about literally 0 kills since I was paying attention to the killfeed
>Widow player call us trash when we loose

Welp, time to insta report every Widow player. Either they get banned or I am, Its a win-win for me.

New map designs, obviously. The only good maps are KOTH maps and even those could use some tweaks.

Mendokusai. I wanna fucking cum all over his twink face.

What platform are you playing on?

What would his kit be?

Oh, right.
Mongoose then.
I was talking about her speed.
Concussion isn't just for kills, it's to disrupt the high ground, which again, that's Volskaya, Anubis, and what else? Numbani will get you hooked because pt. A is too cqc, WPG is usually server defense, R66 you dont get the angle onto gas station, nor the cover to play around 76, and so on. There's more maps, but there's no reason to use Pharah. It needs too much dedication to run, when you can run an equally effective strategy more consistently.
Make Winston's Barrier work like Mei's wall again.
Because Junkrat is loud and annoying.
nobody gives a shit what you run
just mute everybody and play dps, you'll climb.

QP or comp?

I think you should have to have at least an hour playtime on a hero to use them in comp.

>banana peel
>Net
>Ultimate: Disguise

Obviously comp. I wouldnt give a shit in QP.

remove all wallhacks

cut hogs hook range in half, make it PTR version

Pharah can now ground pound to get out of the sky quickly

Give soldier much harsher damage falloff

Winston can now press E to remove his shield to start the cooldown early, cooldown is now 10 seconds.

Dva has her old 400 armor 100 health mech back

I wouldn't mind this vaguery if we got lore content on a regular basis. Problem is we get small lore updates once every few months so questions remain unaswered for ever. For example I have feeling it's going to take years till we finally know who this person in the picture is. Is it Jacks kid? Is it a niece or nephew?

>it's been two and a half years since Skin Game

Fucking end my life already please

McCree and Soldier's animals are bald eagles
Pharah's is a falcon or hawk
Bastion's is obviously whatever bird Ganymede is
Zarya's is a slav.
Reaper's is a crow.
Mercy's is probably a white horse
Symmetra's is fecal matter

(give pharah cluster bombs and the ability to glide)

Well yeah that's pretty dumb.

I haven't bothered with comp since S1 though because it's so shit and I don't give a fuck about awful golden weapons.

What would a rank 70 be equivalent to in the new system? Diamond?

Masters I'm pretty sure, diamond is ~60

i dont care about number changes i care about giving characters new tools
if i thought number tweaking could fix this game then id actually care about the new custom games, but flat nerfs and flat buffs arent going to do anyone any good

you ever wonder if jeff kaplan takes a break from listening to reddit faggots and comes here?
what do you think goes through his mind when he sees shit like dick sizes of all the male characters, /ovg/s weird obsession with widowmaker & junkrat, people who want to be symmetras human-designated-shitting-street, and of course the healslut game of mercy players?

No, I don't. Besides I'm 100% certain all the characters HAVE canonical animals attached to them.

Horses or dogs do seem to fit with McCree's cowbow thing, but I'm not sure if they are his familiars still.

I could see hawk for Pharah, sure. But why otter for Tracer? (And the rooster comes from his mane and strut, but I haven't really figured it out yet. Has to do with the zodiac I think.)

Yeah, Hanzo is probably wolf, but I'm still not sure if dragon is the right one for anyone.

Crow for Reaper, hmm, maybe. He does have that one skin with the beak...

Neuromancer