Literally Shitbox front page, or the wiki front page

>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Current Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup

>Winter Cup Dates:
>February 17-19: Second group stage weekend.
>February 25 and 26: Knockouts.

>Day 5 (Feb.18th):
>/an/ 1-4 /jp/
>/mu/ 2-0 /mlp/
>/f/ 1-0 /c/
>/int/ 2-2 /gd/
>/d/ 1-3 /tv/
>/toy/ 2-0 /e/
>/vp/ 3-0 /p/
>/b/ 1-2 /v/

>Day 6 (Feb.19):
>[r9k] vs Veeky Forums
>/w/ vs /m/
>Veeky Forums vs /out/
>/h/ vs /adv/
>[s4s] vs /u/
>/n/ vs /asp/
>/soc/ vs /vr/
>/sp/ vs Veeky Forums

>Hat Pick: /asp/

>Upcoming Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tag_Team_Cup_3
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Console_War
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FLGS_Cup_III

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>Shitposting
>Groups A-D Closed
>Group Stage almost over

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/gd/ did nothing wrong

What year is it

Beary Pink

benis

Who do I need to contact to get my money ba/c/k?

sorry, no refunds

fug

I like most of you people, even if you always assume everyone has some kind of agenda.

shidbosd

Post your teams in this cup

IT'S COMING HOME LADS

I BELIEVE

benis fug shidbosd
maydave aka maypedo is not my manager he is dutch pedo and probably planted /sp/ as well

esfores

the amount of brony [s4s] supporters is disgusting.

That unironically isn't our fault please don't blame us

>/tv/

/sp/

A quick rundown of the round of 16 bound teams from the first set of matchdays

/jp/

Only one win in their group isn't much to talk about, and the win coming from potential wooden spoon victim makes it even less so. It was however, a nice win margin so it may leave some room for optimism in the knockouts. I'd be impressed if they made the elite 8, astonished if they made the top 4.

/int/

Not particularly impressed with their resume. The new manager was able to get a good win over /f/, but a loss to /c/ isn't promising for their immediate future. They could make the elite 8, but it would take a fantastic draw

/d/

Made a strong showing in the toughest odd day group for sure. Their only loss came from a match with little on the line, but it does show a weakness if nothing else. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the elite 8, but would be impressed to see them in the top 4

/v/

There hasn't been a whole lot to talk about for /v/. They have a good win over strong side /b/, but a win over /p/ isn't much to brag about, and they have the glaring 3-0 loss to /vp/ to think about as time goes on. It would be impressive to say the least, if this team made the elite 8.

So a draw in both matches favors /vr/, am I reading this right?

/mu/

Aside from a small defensive blemish against /an/, this team has shown itself to be a defensive powerhouse. They dominated group A and it would be a surprise if they didn't continue to dominate their half of the field deep into the knockouts.

/gd/

This team should have 9 pointed group B. Should have, but didn't. Two shocking draws and some perennial foul trouble paint this usually powerful side in a weak light. They have a lot to work with and could make a strong showing in the knockouts, but don't expect them to go further than the elite 8 at this rate.

/toy/

A big comeback story for a longtime fan favorite. Their only loss came to another strong team in a dangerous group. They showed grit in pulling out a win with the odds stacked against them today, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them fight deep into the knockouts.

/vp/

They had a commanding presence in their group. Having corrected an offensive issue that was present in their first match, their momentum is strong. I wouldn't be surprised to see /vp/ make its first elite semifinal if this keeps up.

Pretty sure the group wouldn't change at all if there are two draws so yea them and /soc/

/jp/ outplayed /mlp/ and /an/ and gave /mu/ it's toughest match. I wouldn't underrate them.

It still amuses me greatly that 3 out of /mu/'s 4 goals were corner headers.

double draws puts /vr/ through no matter what, if Veeky Forums score two more than /vr/ in their draw they go with /vr/ otherwise it's /soc/

my most earnest dream is /pgd/ for the tag team cup

please cool managers i am a lifelong fan of your teams and though you can't both win the cup and that breaks my heart, this gives us a chance to cheer for both of you without guilt

i love goals from iconic players like Gearfag or Kerning and would love to see them working together. new custom roster players for both boards i love also good!

i know i am humble user of /4ccg/ and you don't have a reason to care about me but i would be very happy if you consider my opinions when making decisions. i know many of the /p/ and /gd/ fans would be happy to see this decision, thank you!

>many of the /p/ fans

Would /toy/ winning be the best story for the cup?

Literally who would be upset that they won?

/toy/ because it would attract shitposters

Can someone remind me what happened the last time /mlp/ was relegated on a low-scoring version of PES? I can seem to recall...

So what managers are moving on after this cup?

/sp/ manager when they get fired

Which one?

>Leave being the MVP of the cup to me

I don't think anybody would be upset if /d/ won either. As offensive as the board itself is, the team and fans are really hard to dislike.

Sou is gone
Cemedygeld is gone
Gerb will be gone soon
Pretty sure Smugleaf wanted to go
Nemo might step down but thats only a guess based off of his /aceg/ resignation post
Meme picks going to Jack, Clrs, Flow, and Groudon because they're all meme picks, why the fuck not.

>Gerb will be gone soon
he ain't retiring now my negroid

>rating /vp/
They beat a 10 man Sanic-less /v/ and a /p/ team that uses a setup so bad it's considered throwing

I'm going on hiatus, may or may not be back

Really? He stated at the beginning of the cup that no matter the result he would be leaving.

TWAIN too, when /sp/ gets relegated.

Thanks for clearing that up user :^)

If user's retiring, who's going to manage /trash/?

The thing about villains are they start strong, but are always vanquished in the end.

Good luck to /toy/ and /d/, commiserations to /tv/, and see you all in Spring.

yeah that was the plan, but im having fun with PES17 and that would be a really shitty note to go out on so i think ill stick around at least a little bit longer

OUR YEAR LA

...Is this pasta? I haven't been in /4ccg/ for a while. it feels like pasta.

Flow is more than a memepick. The age of Art will return.

The /i/ manager

>Is this pasta?
it is now

my most earnest dream is /ddiy/ for the tag team cup

please cool managers i am a lifelong fan of your teams and though you can't both win the cup and that breaks my heart, this gives us a chance to cheer for both of you without guilt

i love goals from iconic players like Futa/Alternative or MacGyver and would love to see them working together. new custom roster players for both boards i love also good! at night i dream of players gathered in a locker room building dragon dildoes out of duct tape and dowels and i think the 4cc would be enriched by this.

i know i am humble user of /4ccg/ and you don't have a reason to care about me but i would be very happy if you consider my opinions when making decisions. i know many of the /diy/ and /d/ fans would be happy to see this decision, thank you!

Sorry, we're filling everyone with sextoys.

Jokes aside, that's news to me and I cannot complain about it at all.

>read Dtroit's posts in his voice

I apologize.

Stay cool you corn fucking wierddo

ive been testing for over 12 hours lol

i havent tested for 12 hours lol

>tipping
/r9k/ draws Veeky Forums 2-2
/m/ wins 2-1
/out/ wins 2-1
/adv/ wins 3-0
[s4s] draws /u/ 1-1
/asp/ wins 4-1
/vr/ draws /soc/ 2-2
Veeky Forums wins 3-1

Sou
Cemedygeld
Smugleaf
Flow
Twain

Memepick: JB

Tipping Day 6

/r9k/ 2-2 Veeky Forums
/w/ 1-2 /m/
Veeky Forums 1-0 /out/
/h/ 1-1 /adv/
[s4s] 0-3 /u/
/n/ 1-2 /asp/
/soc/ 2-3 /vr/
/sp/ 2-1 Veeky Forums

my most earnest dream is /yu/ for the tag team cup

i love goals from iconic players like Homucifer or Dio Brando and would love to see them working together. new custom roster players for both boards i love also good! at night i dream of players gathered in a gender-segregated locker room and fornicating

i know i am humble user of /4ccg/ and you don't have a reason to care about me but i would be very happy if you consider my opinions when making decisions. i know many of the /u/ and /y/ fans would be happy to see this decision, thank you!

/kspg/

/r9k/ 1-3 Veeky Forums
/w/ 1-3 /m/
Veeky Forums 1-0 /out/
/h/ 3-2 /adv/
[s4s] 1-3 /u/
/n/ 2-4 /asp/
/soc/ 1-4 /vr/
/sp/ 2-2 Veeky Forums

>/yu/
>not /cou/

Since /a/ is not playing, who should I bandwagon?
/vp/?

the jay

/r9k/-Veeky Forums draw 1-1
/w/ win 3-0
Veeky Forums win 2-0
/h/ win 2-1
/u/ win 4-0
/n/-/asp/ draw 0-0
/vr/ win 1-0
Veeky Forums win 2-1

The Last TRUE Elite

/d/

>tfw you advanced but you think of all the teams you had to step over to do it

>just now realizing might not be able to hear one of my favorite goalhorns in Spring
P-Please someone step up for /tv/

Not for much longer.

y tho?

Why don't you?

That user doesn't browse /tv/.

Australian Tipping Autist's Tipping Competition Day 5 (sponsored by uncontrollable laughter at /mlp/'s relegation)

Best performers:
Raikkonen - 8
Fifz, NR, Smokey - 7
TunaMerchant - 6

Leaders:
Raikkonen, Fifz - 29
DrDtroit - 27
Flowonthego, !!On6QI38faPh - 25

!!On6QI38faPh missed the round for some reason.

Veeky Forums wins, 2-1
/w/ wins, 2-1
/out/ wins, 2-1
/h/ wins, 2-1
[s4s] wins, 2-1
/n/ wins, 2-1
/soc/ wins, 2-1
/sp/ wins, 2-1

Because spreading the love is just as important as enjoying it onesself.

Just give in to the pleasure, you'll be happier in the long run.

Yeah this

who is /p/ teaming up with?

/hr/, who have (some) of the same content (but in 1000x1000 instead of 400x240) and the same (lack of) fanbase

/p/ has high rez images too dumdum.

you've never actually spent time on /p/ or /hr/ have you?

where's the Groups stage stat autism? there seems to be a lack of it in most of the group pages, especially the first half.

*** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ***
MapChamp Sunday Special Event
Join MixChamp try a few cool new maps from the community in active development and give your feedback to the mappers !
www.teamfortress.tv/39377/mapchamp-by-champ-gg
mix.champ.gg

Why does that witch have such a haunted look in her eyes.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup_statistics#Disciplinary_Record

Are we going to have an award for the most cards this year?

WEW!

Is this foreplay or torture?

No tipping puns because I'm stressed out

draw, 1-1
/m/ wins, 2-0
draw, 1-1
/h/ wins, 2-1
draw, 1-1
/asp/ wins, 3-1
/vr/ wins, 2-1
/sp/ wins, 4-1 either team will be scoring 3+, fuck if I know which one

Fug :-D