Mazda MX5

Anyone here have a slightly older MX5? I'm really tempted to buy this for £2500... 69k miles, looks to be in good condition.

>NB
NA or bust

Take a look at its undercarriage. If it isnt rusted to shit then buy it.

>NA pros
>pop up headlights
>NB pros
>literally everything else
Really, it's a no brainer. You gotta go with the NA.

If some Chinese company made a knockoff of the NA Miata it would look like the NB.

>styled using borrowed lines and the same design philosophy in order to resemble the FD, one of the most beautiful Japanese cars ever made
>busrider thinks it looks like a Chinese knockoff of a boat with wheels

don't fall for the Miata meme. literally the worst mistake of my life

>spending more than 1k britbongbux on a mx5

WEW LAD

seriously though, 2500 is a fuckload for an mx5 in the uk, especially if its a 1.6, and in that colour. have a look about on gumtree and the MX5nutz facebook page, theres usually some decent stuff on there.

Also NAs are better, popups or gtfo (plus the subframes dont rust as bad as the NBs)

found the bad driver

>you will never own a NB with popups

why even live

Came in here to post this, although didn't fall for the NA meme

No NB came from the factory with a 1.6. You clearly know jack shit about these cars,

£2500 is creeping into NC territory. Either save up a bit more and get an NC, or get an NA for that price if you like meme headlights, or find a cheaper NB.

In Europe yes.

fucking mong, you shouldn't be paying more than 1.5 grand for an mx5

>£2500 is creeping into NC territory
NC with 170k miles and frame damage, sure.

NB is a direct upgrade from the NA
ND is a direct upgrade from the NC

In nannystate Britain they sure did

FUCKING DOOOOOOO IT!
>Splash Green Mica
R A R E
A
R
E
>Less than 800 produced in that color

Buy an MX-3 instead.

overpriced.

You'd be surprised how cheap these things are now, even at 100k mi or less and with the 2.0L.

>76k miles
>LOW MILES!

Guy with an RX-7 FC here...

Between the FC and NA what's the better handling and all around more fun to drive car?

I would say the Miata, because the suspension is better. The FC is the better chassis and has the better engine, but the Miata is a lot lighter and a bit shorter so it has nippy handling.

However, if you count the FD, it blows everything else away, ever. Other cars suck compared to the FD. I will never go back.

The Miata was only perfect once. And that was the first 7/8 years. Everything that came after style wise was horrible. Interior quality also went south.

>only perfect once
>Interior quality also went south
>I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about
5/10 shitpost.