>Hero guides[3/12]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei: pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW
Valkyrie: youtube.com/watch?v=V9OgFyYIkX8

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

>Creative works
pastebin.com/D4TvuDhQ

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
youtube.com/watch?v=fVecAjlIkYQ
pastebin.com/gaFehsTz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

peacekeeper needs to be buffed

think I can keep this up for long? anything that expressly requires the interface indicators?
parrying is easy enough (and satisfying), though counter guardbreaking will take a lot of getting used to

Inb4 autistic anti-smut fags and smutfags go at it again

Can't we all just be gay together?

knightfags are cancer and you put the wrong kensei guide in

Feedback on the Shugoki x Nobushi smut:

I came. pls add it to the pastebin

Why is Berserker considered bad? He's quick and his damage output is fucking absurd; easily on par with the heavies.

Stop deploying wat assets against Vikings.

Submit willingly to our enlightened, benevolent rule.

>tfw PKs won't stop flying around your property

>previous in OP
you get a pat on the back

>When you and your teammates are all absolute mad men.

REMOVE PEACEKEEPER

Xth for lawbringer needs a buff

>wanting to test out warlord's riposte combos against a human
>face rep 3 orochi faglord
>chuck him off cliff once but beat him fair and square in 2 rounds, he wins 2 rounds
>win and he ragequits

gotta preserve that w/l huh fag

on a sidenote, jesus could warlord's riposte + shield bash + stab combo be any more unintuitive? you have to first get the riposte, then jam X, then wait half a second and tap light attack or you'll just not do the combo and instead do a regular light. fucking bullshit

It was a good day for trophy hunting

If dodging doesn't get nerfed, I'm seriously just going to quit this game. PK's are functionally invincible and zerk is just a 50/50 crapshoot. Fuck this game. I might as well ask, what the fuck is a kensei supposed to do against a PK? I can at least parry a zerker, pk is too fucking fast to react against

>Good duel, lose 2-3
>"Good fight!"
>"Good fight!"
>Rematch, win 3-1
>"Good fight!"
>"Good fight!"
>Rematch, win 3-0
>"Good fight!"
>...

Buff Raider.

Reposting.

I don't think this game has a time out if u afk. So what's stopping people from faking a match to do something if they want to just grind xp?

>that last one
actually relateable
trying to parry fatman only to learn he can make them unparriable by unlocking is infuriating

>big ass fucking halberd
>does less damage than a roach or nobushit's heavies which can confirm top off gb

yeah, he needs more speed or damage because he's fucking underpowered

Fuck off, your tier list is garbage. Stick with letter rankings.

>nobushi and one tap jap
>still no female warden with a hidden sword and female(male) peacekeepee.

Bottom right guy seems like he's complaining about himself fucking up parry timings, not something you're doing. I'd give him a pass from the saltwall.

Don't forget creative works.

OSHITE MAIRU

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA

TO LET YOU CONTINUE DODGING WHILE OUT OF STAMINA

IT'S FUCKING RETARDED

I often worry that I'd end upon one of the posted webmsThen I realize no one would post themselves losing to me ce la vi

>>big ass fucking halberd
>halberd
Get out.

where is it

>Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa

Bullshit, releasing the charged heavy will not save you from a GB

Flail light attacks don't even land before a GB does

It's a crutch that'll get removed so I don't bother with it

>Hit Rep 3 on THE LAW
>Start to fight people who are as good as me
>It's an uphill battle just to win once
>Read the upcoming patch notes, valkyrie is getting a buff and GB is getting reverted to retard mode
>Realize that my effectiveness against players who can actually structure two thoughts together has just been reduced by 90%
This is fucking soulcrushing. Never before has a game GENUINELY made me want to quit vidya all together. Guess I'll just stick to dominion forever and hope I can catch someone off guard and lob them off the map.

ironic because my friend gets booted from brawls when he dies and spectates me

Depends. Are they spamming dodge or dodge attacking?

If they're spamming dodge, dash into them and spam GB, or just spam GB. They can't tech when they're in the dash animation.

Otherwise, feint a heavy into a parry. Takes practice and is rather difficult, but it's the most effective way.

Honestly, PK's dash really needs a nerf, or she needs some other area nerfed to compensate.

>letter rankings
fuck off smashbabby

it's c'est la vie you fucking hound

It's time to abandon the shove cheese, and time to start learning mix ups.

>play 2v2
>beat my opponent real quick
>went ahead to help my mate
>hey thats my
>oh next round you guys can go ahead and gank him
theese fucking honorfags rather lose the match for muh honor

this

i'm playing shugoki because i don't want to get used to the strongest characters. abusing a glitch defeats the purpose

id be happy with no nerfs as long as they changed it so every class can block her attacks

nothing is more boring than being powerless

Reminder that Shugoki is ACTUALLY OP

youtube.com/watch?v=fVecAjlIkYQ

I was less concerned with that, not that I mind it

>fuck off smashbabby

Dark Souls, shooters and every fight game ever use letter rankings. Some babby who put "versatile" on the tier list is trying to push off his own opinions as fact. It's garbage.

1v1 me on the bridge nerd, see what happens

The only time I really go back to shove cheese is when I'm obviously facing someone who doesn't know how to tech a guard break. It gets even worse against good wardens, at that point I might as well just go afk and fap or something.

Every assassin does 2 dashes back, which prevents me from doing a forward dodge grab, but I'll try that more.

>Takes practice and is rather difficult

They're literally just mashing light attack while spinning the stick around, why do I have to play near perfectly just to not die. Fine though, that is productive advice. Seriously, if I lose many more games to PK, imight just leave and take the loss. At least its faster that way.

Alright, I'm done playing until Ubisoft fixes GB.

only if what happens is you fucking learn french

it works if your preemptive, I haven't read the guide you're referring to though

the problem is that even against an honest shugoki I have to assume they're going to abuse the glitch, meaning I lose an option even against non-cheaters

do you guys play with mouse or keyboard?

Reminder that Oroboro is a cuck and should Darkmoon Blade spin back to his original audience instead of shitting up For Honor.

AC130 ABOVE!!!

fuckin' impossible against spinny Orochis

Yardage for Ma'Duun, Yardage for Ma'Duun.
Advance up the field.
Only the disciplined may make the endzone.

Kensei's range is long enough that Warden's lights have problems hitting him, Kensei is immune to Parry Grab while Warden is not, and the dash attack is the best way to avoid the vortex, since it gets you out of the mixup no matter what.

Not really, Eventhubs just uses list rankings and this versatility thing is based on a Popular Street Fighter ranking system for describing matchups, which fits here.

Maybe versatility is a bad word here, but I wanted the meme.

GBs are easy outside of maybe Lawguy's Shove>GB

After the patch it'll be awful because you'll never get another GB off again without a set up.

vikings are trying to overexpand too much again, they need to focus on pushing the knights back

pastebin.com/gaFehsTz

to be fair most dark souls tier lists are trash, in general you're better off making a matchup chart, like those type-effectiveness charts they'd have in the back of pokemon books

>and the dash attack is the best way to avoid the vortex, since it gets you out of the mixup no matter what.

Warden can feint the shoulder and parry your dash, but because that has a pretty good chance to leave you outside GB range, it's still not a bad exit from the chain.

>and time to start learning mix ups.
What mixups does LB even have? At best besides GB all he can do is top poke and feint

HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT SEIJURU

I cant get my NAT type open and Im gonna have to refund the game.

Is there any chance in hell they will change to dedicated servers?

>teaching people how to abuse a glitch to cheese with shugoki

disliked video

oroboro is a massive faggot

he probably plays warden/roach/pisskeeper

So who's ready for ranked?

>get in game
>vs orochi
>throw him off cliffs 2 rounds in a row
>third round starts
>"connection interrupted"
>you disconnect
>this faggot kid DDoS'd you
>lose your ranked points
>cant play ranked again for 30 mins
>P2P everybody

You'd be surprised how often the heavy, unblockable hits, or a heavy, light.

YOU'RE A RAIDER, LEGENDARY

even if he parries it he probably won't be able to grab you, which means you still leave the loop for 1 light attack.

>Main Kensei
>subbing with either Nobushi or Orochi
>like them both but struggling to overlook the stigma both carry

This is suffering. Why do I fucking care what other people think.

Though at the same time I don't really want to contribute to the mountain of fucking Nobushi/Orochi's present; I face those fuckers either every other match (Nobbu) or -every- fucking match (Oro)

>Raider

pollaxe*

my bad i'm tired

here's mine lad

Nobushi stigma was extinguished after closed beta. Get on with the times grandpa.
Orochi is just played by a lot of people.
PK is the real scum.

Kensei range only work if he flay around to zone his opponent, you cant do this in for honor or youll get parried and punished
Kensei can tech a parry on his heavy, not his light
Shoulderbash cancel counter his side attack

Kensei have nothing of value to beat warden

I literally said that in the post you quoted.

There is no greater feeling than making some one that thought they were good ragequit. Wewlads.

>Round 1 cheesed by a Valkyrie on a flowchart
>Download her like I'm Daigo Umehara
>Win 3 rounds in a row without getting hit, read all of her dodges and have a heavy waiting for her every time
>Teach her that I'm going to guard break and throw a heavy overhead to finish it off
>Executed
>ragequitterXx has been replaced by a bot

Delicious

Kensei is honourabu

I like how the lawbringer is wrapping around the scale.

>guy with a salty emblem
>leaves after getting 100-0'd the first round
irony gives me the biggest boner

Oh, I thought you meant that he wouldn't want to feint because it messes up the mixup. My bad.

Even against a good player? They'll easily be able to block/parry those, and it probably won't work more than once or twice at best

>heavy, unblockable
You mean the top heavy after parry?

I still hate Nobushis because their range makes me unable to do pretty much anything as an LB

>Nobushi stigma was extinguished after closed beta

lol. a name like noobushi isnt just for christmas

>not DDoS'ing him before he DDoS's you

>"Ugh, this game REALLY needs a report function"
>"Typical kids."
>"Thanks for the screenshots, enjoy the ban ;)"
CAN'T HANDLE THA BANTZ

This. This is the exact fucking experience I get facing wardens in 1v1s as Kensei. It's a fucking nightmare because the only time I win is when they don't know how to play even the most basic of Warden movesets. Of course, everyone knows about the shoulder bash.

The 2D tier list has been common in fighting games and other genres for a while. I would've been making them for DeS and DkS back in the day if I hadn't been too lazy.

>Some babby who put "versatile" on the tier list is trying to push off his own opinions as fact.

No more than assigning them a letter rank would be.

That guy implying that the smash community is the only one that uses letter based tier lists is a fucking idiot, though. Letter based tier lists were used long before Smash came around.

I mean, I guess? I was under the impression most people still hated them. I honestly don't have too much trouble fighting Nobs as Kensei. They're either kind of fun to fight in an intense kind of way or really annoying, depending on skill level. And even then, shit gets intense and fun, so I often don't mind if I lose.

Oro meanwhile tickles that itch of always 'complexity' when it comes to input; I like the mobility a lot and those are the kinds of characters I usually go for in fightan.

And yet every time I fucking try to learn a new character I just go back to Kensei. As , it just feels 'right'.

I grow tired of slaying these loose women in wood suits, with their constant sidestep slashes.

I seek more defensive prey, that I might test myself by penetrating the defenses of the conquerwaifu.

This guy is right. It's surprising when it happens, every 5th game or so.

>Just hit rep 4 Lawbringer
>have 15,000 steel now

Fuck, now im not sure if its worth it. Does it only come with a neutral color skin?

>start day around 72% W/L in duels
>end at 75 flat and a fair KD boost
feels good

>describing matchups, which fits here.

You're not describing matchups in the chart, though.

Has the right idea.

I consider myself a pretty good player, and I get hit by the initial heavy all the time, just because it's so fucking slow I fuck up my parry.

That being said, the reason I haven't bothered to learn the parry timing is because it has never mattered, as people always follow it up with an unblockable thats super easy to parry, even when blind. My LB strat, for better or for worse, is to eat a hit and then parry, and then combo them 100-0 off that parry.

whats funny is when people threaten to report you for hacking for normal game mechanics

>doing dominion
>fighting warlord
>playing warden
>shoulder bash him to death no feints or guard breaks, just bashes and lights
>him and his friend say they're gonna report me for infinite stamina

it was beautiful but also disheartening

I MUST DEFEAT YOU

wouldnt you do it for the flaming wings anyway?
and if its anything like the rep costumes then yeah probably only the neutral.

>you'll never get another GB off without a set up
AS IT SHOULD BE

>Even against a good player? They'll easily be able to block/parry those, and it probably won't work more than once or twice at best
Like I said, you'd be surprised.
I've had players that reliably parry any heavy I'd done, or reliably broken my gb, or were just great at rolling away after the shove. It even got to the point where I had to rely on normal attack chains to deal any damage, but when push came to shove they just didn't seem to expect it after a shove, and that's how I killed them.
>>heavy, unblockable
>You mean the top heavy after parry?
No, I mean shove, heavy, heavy (unblockable)

Don't buy it. Buy boxes and outfit yourself in sick gear instead.