League of Legends General - /lolg/

OLD: cutest boy edition

eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

rpart.riotgames.com/na/en/index.html
strawpoll.me/12370520
youtube.com/watch?v=8HoYUROI8jI
boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/kljB8lNE-meddler-could-wukong-be-a-possible-candidate-for-a-mini-rework
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to BREED Katarina, and force imthem to watch!

xth for Syndra

>find some riven smurf in ranked
>he just shit talks and rages in all chat all game

He was pretty good aside from that

...scarra?

reminder not to bully or lewd your support!

Draven!
He has the best hair!....And muscles.
This is the reason I'm not crazy about you, king
:)

Post RP art
rpart.riotgames.com/na/en/index.html

xth for the Master of Shadows

VERY IMPORTANT POLL - SLUT EDITION

strawpoll.me/12370520

comfy bfs~

I didnt make this thread tho?

>Tryndamere and Singed players everywhere
>They all fucking suck
>They all feed
>Tryndamere players are either silent or raging jabronis
>Singed players constantly talk in chat "Just hold out until I get my tank items" "Hold out while I farm up" while everything collapses around them as the fed jungler and top lane steamroll everyone off of all that free gold and exp he gave them

Can we just round them all up and gas them?

I can't get out of silver. It's no longer fun to go to champ select and see the most bizarre selections and bans. To go to each game knowing deep down that I will lose no matter what I try.

I hate this game with all my being.
I give up.
I'm done.
I quit.

>I didn't make this thread tho
n-nani?
alright you're cool again

HELLO I need to promote my twitch channel so I can make money by sitting on my ass all day playing league how do I do this

Do not fucking play ranked if you're tired or sick. You will regret it.

Heed my advice and you will save much LP anons

Rate my Rework please

Passive: The Great Journey
Wukong has 3 Journeys that he may complete throughout the course of a game in order to upgrade himself with bonuses and reclaim his legendary equipment.

Quest #1: Reach champion level 18
Wukongs gains shining golden headband granting him passive Lifesteal and BONUS armor penetration

Quest #2: Kill 200 minions OR all 5 enemy champions
Wukongs Doran staff awakens(turning golden) granting Wukong a % increase to his attack damage and bonus range on his basic attacks as well as crushing blow/cyclone.

Quest #3:Walk 100000 units
Wukongs Nimbus joins him as a mount granting him a VERY significant out of combat movespeed boost.

Q- Crushing Blow/Cyclone : Wukongs next attack gains bonus range and deals extra damage then after 1 second Wukong may then reactivate this ability to spin his staff dealing physical damage around himself and slowing targets. Cyclone may be activated while moving and will not interrupt previous commands.

W Decoy- Wukong briefly fades away and then reappears summoning with him 2 extra clones that charge the closest nearby enemies.Each clone will prioritize separate targets and have 100% of Wukongs health,armor and magic resist however they only deal 20% of Wukong's damage. For 2 seconds after using this skill Wukong gains a significant movespeed bonus moving towards enemy champions .

E Heaven Crash- Wukong leaps into the air and crashes down on target location dealing AOE physical damage and knocking enemies airborne. the cast range of this skill scales with Wukongs movespeed. This ability can also go over walls and structures.

R Wuju Style- Passive: After using an ability Wukongs next basic attack becomes a modified critical strike.

Active: Wukong beats his chest defiantly as his fighting fervor kicks in granting him bonus health regeneration for a short period of time . The duration of this heal can be elongated by staying in combat from a 4 second minimum to a maximum of 8.

no/10

I only make threads with comfy bfs if the bump limits been hit and no one else makes it for a while

nice to know that you opinion of me is so low tho

>tfw 90% of the adc's I get matched with as support don't understand english and are all chinese on OCE
Would it be worth getting a duo partner? I don't have any friends irl.

>Queue as top/mid
>Win (almost) every game

Hello, lolbabs?

Why are Yordles the best?

Veeky Forums vs. Veeky Forums UP ON NA!
password is vidya ONE SLOT LEFT JOIN UP

Do you remember when armpen was changed into lethality and lolg said it was shit?

Cya back tomorrow.

STOP DODGING THE FUCKING Veeky Forums MATCH

>hard as fuck game
>40 mins atm
>finally win a team fight, get to nexus
>5 seconds till enemy team respawns
>me and jax pounding on the nexus
>shithead mcbronze rengar stays in invis
>me and jax get the nexus to a sliver of health before we get killed
>rengar jumps at nexus and gets instantly annhilated
amazing

To be fair, Lethality has such wonky calculations that nobody was autistic enough to figure out if it was good or not.

I want to passionately kiss Jinx after she facesits and dominates me like the fuckboy I am!

I would gladly join if i wasn't in LAN

I actually kind of like the journeys idea you have there. It's really cool, actually.

those short shorts are too short desu

youtube.com/watch?v=8HoYUROI8jI

Do you remember when it was shit then they buffed it?

the best

I still don't know the difference, never bothered to read the patch notes, but I still build that shit on Jhin/Jayce/Quinn.

What's the difference?

>wanting that bony ass poking into your face.

No fucking thanks

speak for yourself dumbass, it wasn't hard to figure out at all.
>wonky calculations
was pretty basic

You got out of ideas for R right?

Why doesn't Nasus build Cleaver? :thinking:

Passive has no immediate impact, nor does it affect how you play.

Quest One is not relevant in average game, most games are won or lost before level 18

Quest Two is not relevant to 80% of the playerbase. Most players will almost never reach 200cs consistently

Quest Three is ???? no idea how long that would take but it's automatic and would not require any changes in playstyle

As for the rest of the kit rework, why are you messing with a good thing. Wukong is fun to play, with a really straight forward and satisfying play pattern.

You took his real simple targeted dash and basically replaced it with Aatrox's. You gave him a shitty version of Mundo's ult instead of his really fucking awesome ult. You made his decoy stronger and jankier, and you added a aoe slow but took away the armour reduction and attack reset on his q?

This is terrible.

So some sort of old-Sion R for his ult. Wukong's old ult as his Q, Aatrox Q as Wukong's E, and Shaco's R as his W.

It starts a lot lower and scales up to a 1:1 ratio at level 18.

The biggest change is that you can get a fuck ton more Lethality than ArPen before the change so late game you're doing actual true damage to anyone who didn't stack armor.

>crystals are absolutely absurd

No such a thing has ever happened.
Why would he? He cant stack it consistenly.
Also after the sheen item (wich works excellent with your q) you should go full tank because you do not need more damage.

Wukong clearly needs a rework, even though whta he suggested is shitty

His gameplay is incredibly binary outside his clone. You E in and knock up the team, and either you can kill the squishies or you can't because you don't have enough damage items. There's no mechanics, no real counterplay aside from not clumping together, no real decisions to make.

Dude stop forcing this, it's awful.
Also
>>>Reddit

It doesn't fit into his build. Sheen is just too good on him, meaning he gets Triforce or Iceborne, which with his tank items gives him more CDR than he needs already, and gives him the stickiness he needs. Cleaver doesn't serve a role as it is not as good as a core item, doesn't work as an early rush on him(you'll usually be getting a sheen item, or Frozen Heart), and is redundant with his core items.

>Dire Wolves forcing Phantiks to play with a broken arm
OPL is ruthless

>Simple champions need a rework.
>He actually likes overdesigned turds.

>he thinks "press R to delete" champions like Lina and Lion are fun or healthy

spot the Tryndafaggot

Boy I sure loved old warwick
Really a killing machine

>illaoi gets cleaver
>becomes unkillable

This item needs less armor shred and less CDR. Its too many free stats rolled into one cheap item.

Where's the bets you shit host

I didn't know Tryndamere can delete squishies by pressing R, all my life i had been doing it with right click.

He doesn't need a full rework at all. At the absolute worst he could use a gameplay update similar to that of Shyvana but his kit is more than functional.

Also you can't just say a kit is binary when you take out the most dynamic part of his kit you fucking mong.

Stop being shit

>Not Death's Dance.
Uhh...

Play Kled. You don't know how good it feels to """"""Outplay""""" her Q/W with your double E.

The only champion who loves long extended drawn out fights more than Illaoi is Kled, and he also builds Cleaver.

Ekko looks like a cute girl.

>Play Mundo
>She tries to fight me
>I just walk away
>She hits R
>I walk away slightly faster

Just needs some tweaks. Pull some power out of his scaling, make his passive cool and awesome in return, call it a day.

>I'd expect Wukong to be one of the prime candidates for an update when we do Divers. They're a likely choice for the end of year class update, though that's far from guaranteed at this point (we're still extremely focused on tanks and midseason). - Meddler

boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/kljB8lNE-meddler-could-wukong-be-a-possible-candidate-for-a-mini-rework

Your move Kaiba

Now that Wukong has been brought up to the table:
>Give him a better passive.
>Q should bring more range, so he can poke or safefarm just like Panth or GP.

That would make him 100 times better and fun to play.

>get tested
>lose 90% of my HP because the test AoE is literally a lane long
>by the time I reach the edge of the circle she's already killed my spirit and I gotta play dodge ball

Illoai is fucking busted and I don't know why nobody plays her. Yes, her ult is hard to work, but you'd have to be a complete shitter to fail with it.

They need to just replace his passive entirely, it doesn't match the rest of his kit at all.

>playing nasus vs a trash illaoi
>dodge her shit
>farm her tentacles
>w then run the fuck away when she ults
>slap her shit because she's out of mana and I have a gorillion stacks

>get tested
Rookie mistake inspector, rookie mistake.

>He cant dodge a telegraphed and slow as fuck skillshot.
>He cant dodge 2 (TWO) tentacles.

Literally what I just said. He doesn't need a full blown VGU at all. At the absolute most I'd expect a new passive and some slight changes to his Q And the fact there's such a massive discrepency between his level 1 and level 2 ult

guess how I can tell that you understand absolutely nothing about champion design

>E targets MULTIPLE people
>R is AOE and is meant to hit MULTIPLE people
>gee why does he have a passive that rewards him for being around MULTIPLE people" its fucking trash!

Did you not hear what I said?

Kled completely counters her 1v1, and any jungler can gank her pre 6 and she can't do nothing about it.

>though that's far from guaranteed at this point

I mean that his passive is purely a Tank passive while all of his other abilities scream "build as much Lethality as possible".

Also if you fuck up as monkey those shitty Armor/MR buffs won't mean diddly shit.

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

Well, they can be more creative about it.

you guys do realize that he was realsed in a time when Riot was literally releasing a champion even other week right?

A lot of that shit was rushed out the door so the shit quality of the kit should be expected.

I swear like the only good champion to come form that Season was like Hecarim and Fizz I think

Good morning lolgen
Time for watching lck, streaming a bit, finishing spanish homework, playing lotsa ro and other vidya, f-fuck you all:^)

>Hecarim and Fizz

I know it's bait, but I can't stop myself from biting.

>Implying Hecarim isn't a fantastic champion.

Get the fuck out of here with your pleb taste.

theyre hard to balance and bullshit but theyre also tons of fun to play

Hecarim simply suffers from having way too high numbers. Fizz was pretty busted when he could one-shot you with W+Q . Now hes okay though

Exactly, he has a rushed shit passive and should get a minirework.
Why are you even arguing?

When lethality was first introduced it started at a 40% armor pen and the missing 60% scaled by target level, this patch they buffed it so it now starts at 60% armor pen, with the missing 40% scaling with the target's level, so yeah lethality was shit when it first came out

why is dodging her E tentacles so hard for people? i dont understand, you literally only need to dodge to the side, it works every fucking time

>lux sup
>no sightstone
>gets mejai when behind

when was /lolg/ ever wrong?

>ally meme pick role
>check their profile after, they got their main role and meme'd

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME

>smoke lots of marijuana
>drink almost daily
>never queue ranked while sober
>almost diamond

lolbabbs ??

Veeky Forums vs. Veeky Forums results

>Implying anyone here cares about your life.

>3/13 varus
LMAO
M
A
O

>2683 normals.
>More loses than wins.

boo hoo I have 17 more losses than wins

He was literally Varus support, Brand was the carry in the bot lane.

Alright.
Give me the sluttiest support-related name you can think of.

destroyed

Jesus Christ how did Viktor get fed so hard?

3/13
/

Hey man, everyone bullied him bot lane.

WardMyBush
it was cool man he took many bullets for the team

Not sure if I should get Infernal Ali since I did poorly that game.

>not matador
why