Advice and Tell Something to Your Old You

18 years old here, i need advices about everything, for example: "Start saving for a house, emergencies and problems with the car".

And what's the best and more well paid, part time jod for a college faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/personalfinance/wiki/commontopics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/personalfinance/wiki/commontopics
>inb4 plebbit
this has all of the basic shit to start being atleast somewhat intelligent with money

Thanks, anything else?

Are we talking financial advice strictly or some real world advice?

I wish I tried harder when I was younger. I used to be one of those wagecucks that just stood around doing the bare minimum because I was under the impression that working any harder made no difference. It's true I suppose, at that very point in time, your pay will not be affected by extra effort...but the heart to do well will drive you out of that position. No matter where you are in life, do your best and do it with effort. You'll get to a point where you realize everyone around you is a fucking dead beat retard and then you'll move on to something better

work smarter not harder.

Learn to make your money work for you not the other way around. this is the most valuable thing i think i could tell anyone.

Mine Bitcoin and sell at $1000

Start a Roth IRA, deposit atleast $100 a month to it for the rest of your life, max out the yearly contributions, you'll retire with a very very large nest egg

>vague bullshit
Nice

If somebody in real life tell me this, for example my father or somebody else i will never forget it until the day i die, thanks user keep it you are a good person

This two are fall in conflict
I think it's a balance between these two

What if inflation make my money shit in years? For example in Venezuela all the money you had in the bank become shit same as savings, buy gold can be better for start this kind of savings?

Roth IRA's are tax free investment accounts, if you're losing money to inflation you're not doing it right

Also, gold is a meme. Essentially the same as burying your money because you'll never get full market value for your gold

Thanks user

start doing meth young so you have resistance when you grow old

Which things i can buy that don't loose their value
through the years?.
For example a car can lose their value through the years, a house too, clothes, electrodomestics, almost anything you buy it.
The only things i can think that don't loose their value are jewerly and lands.
Help me in this user.

I'm on it

>things that don't lose their value
If you're looking to start young, you need to be focused on investments that gain value.

Seeing as I doubt you're in the position to afford land or a house, put your money into a couple of mutual funds in different sectors of the economy (finance, tech, oil, etc.)

Most of the time your investment will grow, especially if you're aiming for long term

But to answer your actual question, nothing keeps its value besides land and precious metal. Land is useful, precious metals are not.

Until you have the income to purchase land, you need to focus on growing capital base because you aren't able to buy anything that is both useful and retains value.

1. Any work is better than no work, 8$ an hour is better than a hypothetical 20
2. Only go to university if you have an idea of what you will do with the degree. IF you want to go finance, ask to work for free for a finance company to see how things work.
3. Start budgeting now, and save some % every month. It will add up over time
4. Self employment beats any career in all fields of life. A football player might earn 40m a year, but think how much did the owner of the team made.
5. Investment only works if you have money to put aside.
6. All your friends are useless in terms of finance until proven otherwise.
7. Network as much as possible being a pleasant person will get some places, but dont be weak, firm but polite does the trick.
8. Never go chasing a woman because of her looks. Attitude and how much she cares for you is much more important at the end of the day than a sweet ass.
9. Traditional values are important and will give more discipline and will get you in better shape.
10. Kids are important, if you want to waste your life away as a forever child then there is no point aiming for anything above 70k/year.

Dis

>go work for free
Stopped reading there.

What is an internship ?

They aren't in conflict. A drive to work hard will not conflict with "working smarter not harder". If you are willing to do your best (full effort/work hard), and do it in a creative, efficient manner ("work smarter, not harder"), you will have a successful life. If anything, the sayings work in tandem.

Get a bitch pregnant. Then gather sand at the beach.

Don't fuck Emma! She had herpes and you fucking knew it you fucking idiot!!