PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md). The pastebin has been updated to contain that link.
-People speculate about a new Wii U firmware version before or at launch of Zelda: BotW. Even if the Wii U is out of production, you may still want to use 35.164.240.189 to block updates.
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2016/12/24/theflow-unveils-usb-mass-storage-ps-vita-releases-february/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=100873&p=904366#post904366
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Piracy
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Theft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that DS ROM loading from SD was not worth waiting for

USB SOON

You are right of course.

can someone give me a quick rundown on the leak?

Some user posted something about NTR-Gold? Whats that about? Also mentioning something about luma 6.7

Give it time, some games work very well.

Reposting from last thread. user claims to have dumped shit from switch already.

of?

Beautiful.

is it worth it to sell all my retail games?
I own about 20 psp and 15 3DS games and considering they all were between 30-40€ that's a shit ton of money
did anyone else sell their games and do you regret it?

depends how much you need that heroin fix

Is there any point keeping them? Check on ebay for the price of each and you'll probably do better than handing them all into a game store

So I'm setting up payloads for my friend's new 3ds and I noticed a different screen. Which one is TN and which is IPS?

if you cant tell the difference surely you don't care

but it's the right

TN is the one that looks like shit

IPS is better at extreme angles. Otherwise they're nearly identical.

I didn't know gamecarts also had seeds, have any of them ever matched their eshop counterpart?
Not surprised they do really but it's never bothered us at all has it, unlike digital copies where we're fucked like we are with MHXX right now.

I need that jewish germanon drivers license money 1,6k+
yeah I remember selling my DS games back then and it was like 40€ for at least 12 games
got like 70 cents for TWEWY
alright off to ebay I go

>user claims to have dumped shit from switch already.

Bullshit. It's just a zip file filled with garbage and a few suspicious file names.

Is it worth hacking my WiiU if I already have a Wii? What are the benefits of hacking it besides for playing wiiu games?

playing wii u games and zelda early whenever it leaks some point next week

Playing DS games with two screens, playing wii games with HDMI output for free.

Black or Blue?

If you really want to know for sure run 3dsident via homebrew launcher.

>I didn't know gamecarts also had seeds, have any of them ever matched their eshop counterpart?
No, they're different, in value and in purpose. The cart seed is used for CTR cartridge protocol encryption. It's used fundamentally differentl.

Thats a pity but it does explain why it was never a problem. Thanks for your input.

Black is my legit one my hacked O3DS is somewhere buried in room. I'm guessing blue should be returned for the panel lottery?

WHERE IS THE MOTHER FLIPPING LEAK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>3dsident
dont return a 3ds based on some bullshit you cant even see

fucking retarded

Why? You clearly don't care if you have to ask here. The difference is negligible if you're not looking at your 3DS at retarded angles.

Luma got a commit that apparently halves stuttering time on some games on 11.3, might be worth checking out if you updated.
I'm gonna compile myself a copy anyway for muh bleeding edge. Also gonna do D9 since some minor shit has been fixed.

VITAGEN ON SUICIDE WATCH

This still confuses me. I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

I don't Vita, what does this mean for the scene?

>selling a console with completely different quality screens at random
How can nintentoddlers tolerate this?

If it really is a f00d dump, then it potentially means 3.61+ games, PSN access and 1:1 dumps.

It means possible permanent hax and 3.61+ games

Thank

>permanent hax
unlikely, and there are easier ways to achieve coldboot hax

It's okay when...
When I learned about screen differemce I nearly broke my 3ds with TN. Had to give it to my friend because I'm unstable sometimes.

So it's time to buy it or I'm already late?

Oh shit hype

any hope for 3.63 or ehat ever the latest is?

That's if it actually is a f00d dump.
The picture says "secure kernel", which is different to f00d.
But on the other hand, vitadevwiki lists this as a f00d exploit.
I can't tell which it is from the tweet or its replies, either.

If you already updated then you are shit out of luck, likely forever.

Do I need to run Haxchi on Wii U everytime I want to play a game I've already installed to an external HDD?

Only if it has dlc or a fake ticket. It will tell you if it does by complaining.

yes

Thanks

Does this actually work? Haven't seen anyone talking about it.

So I have a question, I've backed a 2ds. I have my New 3ds XL still on 11.2 . It is my main 3ds, the one with all my saves and Pokemon. I've been thinking about hacking it, but can I put the custom firmware on and then update it? Or should I try to find or buy a new 3ds XL as another side 3ds.

I followed the arm9loaderhax guide to hack my 3DS 1 month ago, with the Luma-a9lh-Sysnand stuff, currently on 11.2. Is it safe to update to 11.3? Also do I need to update some software such as NTR or Luma before updating to 11.3?

Given that i want to be able to play online with brazilian method, i should use the second option, the The Self-Hosting Way, right?

Just noticed a small tear in the bottom of my 3DS screen, not too bad. Anyone have a recommended screen protector I can order offline?

This sounds retarded. Does the simple WUP installer method no longer work?

It's not retarded it's necessary to disable signature checks, same with the 3ds you just don't notice because it's automatic via a9lh loading luma which in turn loads the system.

If you just install a load of legit ticket content you don't need it.

I don't know, only hacked my wii u yesterday. I didn't even try to run the game first, I was just curious whether or not I had to, though it only takes 20 seconds so I don't care either way, free games man.

There was a method in the guide to make Haxchi run by default when you turn the system on but I think it said it wasn't fully stable so I didn't bother with it

DANGITRONPAUL V3 WHEN
EXTELLA WHEN

I have a 11.2 N3DS with Luma and A9LH. If I sell it to some random fucker online and he updates it to 11.3, will he fuck everything up or will he still be able to play the pirated games?

I think that's just to get onto the homebrew channel, you need to use a website to get on it, but if you follow the guide you'll be able to install it as a normal channel anyway so just do the easy way. It becomes irrelevant

A tear in your screen? The fuck?

A9lh allows updating. Why don't you just update it yourself?

If you configure it properly and have it sit in the first slot on the menu it takes no time at all.
Enjoy that mario kart and smash dlc.

Ensure your luma is up to date and they should be fine, there is a decent chance they will assume you are also selling 'support' bundled with it and will contact you to fix what they've broken as most idiots do when they buy things (you looked at it that one time for a split second therefore anything that happens after is your fault).
Ensure you copy luma to the ctrnand as well for sdless booting, otherwise it won't do fuckall without a card which scares the ignorant.
You could just update it to 11.3 now and get it over with.

Maybe scratch would be the better word. Its just a small line that's hardly noticeable unless I'm looking right at it. Don't wanna risk it opening up anymore though so I'm looking for a screen protector.

With the N3DS protectors work on an O3DS, you guys thing? Not sure if they have the exact same dimensions.

Just wondering since I read that all of a suddenly 11.3 has patched most security holes in the system, or something like that.

I haven't updated Luma since August. Didn't they change the Github URL or something after the owner of Luma got hacked?

6.6.7 is still the latest official release but the nightlies are currently very stable.
They make a few changes to the luma folder layout and chainloading payloads but otherwise it's just stability updates.

So there would be little to no reason for me to switch to Nightly I assume?

oh ok thank you

The opposite actually. Unlike Ninty's stability updates, these are actually useful. The luma updater homebrew will grab an hourly for you.

Quick question guys, can I use my savedatas from officially purchased PSVITA games on pirated backups? How? I want to play muramasa DLCs

Thanks a lot for your help

But how stable is it actually because wasn't Nightly Luma a meme not too long ago where the nightlies did nothing but make things worse? Around December or so I think.

I'm compiling my own as new commits come in and I can assure you the memes of old do not currently apply.
I'm not saying to forever stay on them, once a new official release happens jump to that but for the time being they're rock solid. You wouldn't need to constantly update it either it's just the current revision right this moment just werks.

It's just a little annoying having to sort your luma folder a little but you'd have to do that eventually anyway.

Alright, sounds good. But since I'm selling this to some random fucker online I'll just not bother with it and let Luma stay on the current stable release.

Fuck sake why hasnt anyone answered me yet

So, what's up with this?
[TUTORIAL] Possible way of injecting games to OFW 4.81 without CFW

is thing, can confirm

nice, I'll try it later. Too bad the compatibility is probably shit but whatever

PS3 BERSERIA JP COSTUME DLCS WHEN

So...you people make games?

just play it on pc retard

>playing on PC

hahahahha holy fuck

If by "make" you mean "steal" then yes.

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Piracy
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Theft

you must be retarded

no, (you)

>playing multiplat on ps3
t. retard

>playing multiplat on the PC
>not on PS3, which is 100% more comfortable

start thinking for yourself, don't fall into /v/'s memes

enjoy your stutter and blurry shit, retard
it runs and looks better on 6yo toaster than a shitty ps3

Whats ntr gold?

>oh no, this game looks slightly worse on ps3
>it's totally unplayable then! better spend 1000$ on a PC

master memester

You're literally retarded. There's no point in arguing.

where the hell do I find wii u games online? I got loadiine but can't find any games to download

nevermind found a good site

>slightly worse
Shit textures, abysmal draw distance and sub 30fps is now slightly worse.
Berseria runs on 400$ shitbox maxed.

How is it "more comfortable"? You can literally plug a DS3 into your PC and play using that if you want.

$400 is excessive if you're willing to buy used, which is valid when comparing it to an out of production console

I'm sorry that you're unemployed and and live in extreme poverty.

>Stores have Switchs and games in stock already
Can you feel it? Zelda leak is close

it isn't real. it's a pic of the switch that the gaffer got, which is already sent back. even says the name 'gaf's switch' on it.

My mouse alone was $100 in this build(3DConnexion's CADMouse), it's not about me. It's that a PS3 is still around $100, and a $100 PC would beat it.

Why won't qcma recognize my vita anymore? It's on 3.6 w/ henkaku. File explorer recognizes it but not qcma.

You don't need QCMA anymore really.