/twg/ - Total War General

Military Ruler of all Japan Edition

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
To update: Never pick anything other than Morghur as Beastmen.
Necromancer heroes are top pick right now while raise dead is still broken as fuck.

>Empty Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>ACTUAL Total War News
If you've been living under a rock these past few months, Shortbrindal is free now.

We have battle map creating tools now. Only land battles and only for custom/custom mp games. Siege battles may be a possibility in the future but they're practically covering their ears and screeching at any mention of using modded maps to improve the campaign.
UPDATE: PEOPLE FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IT ANYWAY AND OUT OF DAMAGE CONTROL CA WILL BE ADDING OFFICIAL SUPPORT FOR ADDING CUSTOM MAPS TO THE CAMPAIGN ALONGSIDE THE BRETONNIA UPDATE

BRETONNIA IS 28TH OF FEBUARY.
Louen start in Couronne
Alberic start in Bordelaux
Fay Enchantress start in Carcassonne
Lots of new units such as grail reliquae, questing knights, squires and many more.

Warhammer is $12: humblebundle.com/monthly

Isabella von Carstein(Legendary Lord) has been announced as part of the War not Peace dealio. She and Vlad have their own faction, seperate from the Mannlet.

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
>Recent
Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
>Recent
DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

makewarnotlove.com/challenge
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10/10 OP image
would put on the fridge

Recommended mods for making TWWH harder?

Your first priority should be..

deez nuts

How hard is it to use PFM?
I just want to swap some shields.

I NEED VICTORIA: TOTAL WAR

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

Nine more days, right?

Uh, when did they show the starting positions of the Bretonnian lords?

Did I miss a stream?

BUT

Gryphs are for cuddles

roll

easy.

They dident show it, but someone leaked

I have to say guys it it's been my 5th day in twg and you guys are by far the best general I've been in.

Yeah, Skaven were a mistake. Not as big as mannlet, but still.

I think it's the lack of tripfags and namefags.

/gsg/ is superior

rip Gook

It may well be but you guys actually talk a lot about the actual game instead of shit that doens't matter, be it warhammer or historical shit there's actually a fucking discussion.

:*

Why does the Fay Enchantress based in Carcassonne? I thought the Great Cathedral of the Lady was in Couronne and the Fay Enchantress always had the ear of the king?

Not just that though. There's also a healthy amount of jokes, memes and shitposting. It feels more like you're shooting the shit with your friends than autisming on Veeky Forums.

Precisely yeah. So thanks guys for not being shit.

They realized having too many LL start in the same area sucks so they're dispersing them in order to make the game more interesting.

Wish they'd do the same with Empire.

>mannfred declares war on me (greenskin) for no reason
>reject my peace treaty the next turn
>beastmen rampant the pale fucker, raze several of his settlements
>after about 6 turns, the vampire offer 10k gold for peace treaty with me
>lolnope
>honor the war pack and send my Boyz on a looting tour/meat chopping practice around any VC territory that isn't a ruin.
Truly, the Cuck of our time.

The issue is that the three Empire LL's all belong together there. They'd have to add more like Boris and Marius to have new empire starts.

>not accepting the gold and smashing them anyway

>Empire LL's all belong together there

That doesn't stop the Fay Enchantress being on the other side of the country.

I just got Warhammer total war

I only played shogun 2 and attila before, hopefully this game is noob friendly because I don't remember shit about shogun 2 and I suck at attila. I'm actually okay at battles and tactics but I don't know what I am supposed to do in the campaign map.

It says there's extra content for the vampire counts, is it worth it? My favorite whfb races are undeads (both vampires and tomb kings but I like TK the most) and greenskins so I kinda want to have more units and shit but it's too expensive.

event in 5 minutes i swear Coh 2 players better not beat us at our own game

This could not get any better

I made 20k out of looting, but yeah manlet would get more cuck points if I take his money and bitch slap him at the same time, what a wasted opportunity

here we go
makewarnotlove.com/challenge

lets pray

>Mongol hordes ignore you and your small foothold in Jerusalem and devour the Turk Empire instead

Is there no greater feeling than this?

Grim and the grave? Nah, don't think it adds that much. The greenskin DLC is pretty worth it though, interesting units (SQUIGS) and new campaigns. Though I still wouldn't buy the DLC until it's on sale. Don't forget, you do have wurrzag and his savage orcs for free, if you want extra greenskin content.
(If you do pick up the greenskin DLC, don't make your first campaign a skarsnik or belegar one, their campaigns are trickier than the normal greenskin and dwarf ones.)

>Company of Heroes wins MWNL!
>That means players of the game get...
>Erm...
>Shit.
>We didn't actually plan for this to happen, and don't have any content lined up...

ocean man

I dont need to pray i belive in dogbert!

>I wish I was at home playing videogames

Warhammer challenge will be "play an absolutely perfect game with no mistakes, losses, etc"

CoH 2 challenge will be "play for five minutes without going to the bathroom".

Warhammer is not gonna win. Warhammer is never gonna win.

Okay, your posting of M2 stuff has made me want to play the game again.
Wish me luck bros.

Stop playing old ugly games please

>defending a level 3 fortress in M2 against mongols
>3 full stacks of cavalry try to barge their way through my destroyed gate
>the sheer press of numbers somehow kills my multilayered pike wall

fug

Well, you've got me there.

I'm going to stop playing shitty old games when Bretonnia comes out and I can finally be a real knight in WH.

RUSSIA STRONG

That's one of the bullshits I can't deal with in m2, the ai with sheer quantity with push your line back and break your formation.

>shooting up niggers with volley fire
yes pls

She probably has his dick too

We need to rig the representative so EL gets someone with IBS.

REEE YOU GREEN SHITS.

>awaken the tribes
>beat them into submission and force them into vassalage
>actually manage to keep four of them, on my way to go re-awaken the Bearsonlings
>attack a Dwarf settlement with Not-Fulgrim
>this happens

ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT, EVERYONE DIES! IT'S THE END TIMES, BABY!
EVEN KHORNE WON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THE BLOOD I'M ABOUT TO DROWN HIS REALM IN!

Just awaken 1 and vassalize it then help it conquer the norscan regions.

>Foot Squires

M-muh slippery slope!

Bombards when?

For those of you who missed it yesterday:
twitch tv/videos/122959499
02:46:25 is the bretonnia showcase.

NO!
NO FUCK THAT! FUCK ALL OF THESE UNWORTHY CUNTS!
I'M GOING TO RIP THEIR FUCKING SPLEENS OUT AND SODOMIZE THEM IN WAYS THAT WOULD MAKE EVEN SLAANESH UNCOMFORTABLE!
I AM NOT SPENDING ONE! MORE! FUCKING! TURN! BABY-SITTING A BUNCH OF OVERSIZED FURRY MANBABIES THAT WILL TURN ON ME FOR OPENING NEW AVENUES OF BLOOD-LETTING FOR THEM!
IF THEY WANT TO BETRAY THE FUCKING CHOSEN OF THE CHAOS GODS, THEY'RE GOING TO DEAL WITH THE FUCKING RAMIFICATIONS! I AM GOING TO SHIT HOT CHAOTIC FURY ALL OVER THEM AND BURN THE OLD WORLD IN DAEMONFIRE!

Rome- orthodox and ours
Constantinople- orthodox and ours
Jerusalem- orthodox and ours
North America- orthodox and ours
World status- cucked!

Stream is live btw

Ok, so I voted for Warhammer in the MLNW contest, and I've received DLCs for EVERY GODDAMNED GAME IN THE CONTEST EXCEPT FOR TOTAL WAR?! What kind of fuckery is this?

Which faction? I HIGHLY recommend playing very hard/very hard.
Yes, it's a nightmare, but once you get the hang of it it's more fun than Attila.

What AA do you guys play on?

What do you think looks the best? Trying to decide between none, FXAA or x8.

Today you going to get total war dlc

Guys should I?
I mean is she really worthy of marrying Nasser?
That pink dress makes me think she might be a slut or probably Sunni as well.

>It's another dwarves get stuck in oakenhammer with 5 stacks episode

REEE

I'm gonna kick someone if it's Blood for the Blood God

and thats 50 point for us

Only if we win...

D O G B E R T

They've already confirmed what it is.
It's blood and gore DLC for any TW game.
Except TWW

Challenge 4 starting
twitch dot tv / sega

I love the webs of trade ships in the older games. For some reason it's really comfy.

DOGBERT YOU BASED MOTHERFUCKER

AND NOW APPARENTLY THIS IS A THING
YOU SHITCUNTS REALLY THINK YOU'RE BETTER OFF COWERING UNDER THE FUCKING V A R G THAN WORKING FOR THE EVER-FUCKING-CHOSEN!?

I EVEN VASSALIZED THESE CUNTS BEFORE THEY SECEDED! THEY WERE SCARED OF THE DWARVES! THE FUCKING DWARVES! THEY'D RATHER HIDE UP HERE IN THE FROZEN NORTH THAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE STORM OF CHAOS!

GODS HELP ME I AM GOING TO BURN NORSCA TO THE FUCKING GROUND!

Of course, it has to be the cheapest
Fuck you Sega, you greedy pieces of shit

archaon the cucked

How are we winning?

YOU REALLY THINK GIVING ME A REASON TO SLAUGHTER THEM IS BEING KEKED, YOU FUCKING RETARD? IF ANYTHING, THEY'RE THROWING THEIR FUCKING SKULLS AT ME TO OFFER TO KHORNE FOR SOME FAVOR!

I'VE ALREADY TORN THROUGH A GOOD CHUNK OF NORSCA, WHICH I HAD FUCKING CONQUERED COMPLETELY AND WAS IN THE PROCESS OF SQUEEZING THE SKAELINGS OUT! THEY AREN'T EVEN PUTTING UP A RESISTANCE! THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING, CHOOSING THEIR FEAR OF MIDGETS OVER THEIR FEAR OF THE WALKING SHITSTORM OF FIRE AND RAGE!?

>give away shit for free
>still get called greedy

There is no pleasing you pricks.

It gives you mortis engine and strigoi lord.
Both are awesome, but even vanilla VC are strong

evercucked*

>Graeling

this is your only friends telling you they'd rather die than hang out with your smelly ass
not even actual chaos followers want anything to do with you

truly the cuckiest

Give away shit that cost 1.5-3 dollars, and half of that during sales
Excuse me for not celebrating the generosity of Sega

DOGBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT

DOGBERT GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER , I SWEAR IF CASUAL WW2 PLAYERS WIN IM GONNA BREAK STUFF

Its okay dogbert just need to win TW games and we won

Disregard this he choked

What happened?

PLEASE RELIC LOOSE THESE ONES , LOOSE THOSE 100 POINTS

won round 1 then lost round 2 , so we didnt gain any point

YOU GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH ME AWAKENING EVERY TRIBE I COULD COME ACROSS, YOU FUCKING CUNT? TAKE A SEAT AND FUCKING JERK OFF TO BRETONNIA LIKE THE REST OF THE ELF-COCK SUCKERS IN THIS FUCKING THREAD!

>FRIENDS
AHAHAHAHA FAGGOT!
YOU THINK I'M OUT HERE CONQUERING AND ENSLAVING PEOPLE TO MAKE FRIENDS? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? IF THEY AREN'T WORTHY OF SERVING ME, THEY'LL DIE LI--

ALRIGHT, AND NOW THERE'S THIS CUNT.
AND APPARENTLY.. TZEENTCH IS GIVING ME XP.. TO PREPARE TO FIGHT HIS CHAMPION THAT HE SENT BECAUSE HE'S BETRAYING ME?
ALRIGHT, I DON'T REALLY SEE WHAT HE'S GOING FOR HERE.

But did we lose any either?

Why doesn't game of thrones or any fantasy show use caparisons and surcoats?

>instead of having knights in cool armour and colours lets just have everyone wear brown leather and no helmets

We lost 2/3 from what I get. Meaning we lost 50 points. Meaning CoH2 can win MWNL if they win enough.