How to curve this hoe

A random girl from my school DMed me, I've never even talked to her. What do Veeky Forums

ask her if she even drives manual

>I have a gf

Btfos them every time kek

Dude ask her if she wants a ride you fucknut

Nigga are you fucking retarded? She wants to be in your car. She wants to fuck you.

Nigga she clearly doesn't know fucking shit about cars, she just knows that you have one and that Mustangs are supposed to be cool. So she wants to fuck the owner of a cool car like a Mustang.

that girl doesn't give a shit about mustangs, she just needed an icebreaker to talk to you

don't talk about the car except the cool shit you've done in it, she wants your dick

this, try to lay off the spaghetti OP

nothing will dry her pussy up faster than you getting into autistic details about your car

Tell her you'll give her a ride, but she'd better make like an Apex seal and blow.

>and mines just a v6
You blew it

She's gonna ask if she can drive it

>mines just a v6

Haha oh sorry I just remembered I have a boyfriend

Holy fuck are you dumb.

you just missed so many chances

Tell her you're not good enough with an automatic v6 2009 POS and tell her to go after Chad in his 1964(1/2) First-gen manual v8 moustang.

I bet OP has a shrimp dick and wants to act like he only gives attention to car chicks as an excuse

>yeah, bitch didn't even know my car was a s197 and wants a ride
>dodged a real bullet

>And mines just a v6
>
>
>
>please respond

>mines a V6
>-
>[your conversational partner has disconnected]

ask her if she wants to ride in your car, and when you go to pick her up, run her over

lel

lost

This 100% u fucking autist

top kek

Seconded. Ask her if she wants to ride down the toegay tonight, then stop once you get to the bottom and ask her how she liked it. Then pretty much don't be autistic and you should be fine (Don't listen to me though because I've only ever kissed a girl, came close to fucking but she said she was going to go meet some other guy, still hurts)

>chad needs help when she's coming on to him this hard
what a cuck

>identifying the model by a development codename
kys.

How can someone be this autistic?????

No wonder you guys can't get laid, holy shit.

Stop saying nigga, you wigger cuck faggot.

tfw 1969 Automatic

I think OP means he wants to put her off. In that case sell the car and get a bicycle.

OP she doesn't give a fuck about the model number or the engine, she's trying to bait you into giving her a ride and eventually your dick. I'm foreveralone and even I can recognize that shit dude

this

HAHAHAHAHAHA
This must be bait. If not, offer her to ride with you.
Kek.

so close.

4 real tho, like seh knows what a ve6 is...

OP you shouldve told her its only a GALLO 12

Ask if she's got a dick

>select all images with a bus

>And mines just a v6

If this isn't bait stop being self-deprecating over little things like this. She obviously wouldn't know the difference or really care. Most girls think a modern muscle car is the fastest thing ever so she wouldn't even need any convincing to let you choke her ou- I mean have sex with her

Or you could just man up and get a real gf like me

So wanna go for a ride?

That image got me close to losing it. Who ever made that needs to be congratulated.