/ceg/ - Conan Exiles General

This archpriest slaps ur cliffbase on the ass what do you do? Edition

>Official Links
Website - conanexiles.com/
Steam Store - store.steampowered.com/app/440900/

>What is Conan Exiles?
Conan Exiles is a survival game made by the devs of Age of Conan, and it's currently on the Early Access fun ride.

>Official Premium Veeky Forums Servers
old server (wiped feb 16th!): 104.143.12.130:7927 (Veeky Forums videogames)
new server : 69.162.126.51:7777 (Veeky Forums hyena funhouse)

>Server not showing in the list?
Go to your Properties for Conan Exiles on Steam, and open the Launch Options, then type in : +connect 104.143.12.130:7927 or +connect 69.162.126.51:7777

>Helpful hint of the day
Shift+scroll to adjust the height of placing an object

>Discord:
discord.gg/wJGbGde

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/cegeneral

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b9JDPm_QHk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for snek's tears

a slut of set
how wonderful

[insert vaguely lewd shitpost]
I'll probably join the server soon™ after I wake up tomorrow.

[insert penis between your feet]

I've been out in the sun all day today, they're extra crispy

trannies go and stay go

don't know, i literally just googled "reddit conan exiles server" in hope of finding one OFFICIAL reddit server, but i found a sub with server listings.

oh I found it
This is pretty helpful
found one with raid times and good rates

So do people hate hyena funhouse now or what

just snek hates it. Because muh lvl 50 offline raided muh base. He was trying to recuit people to leave serber too

wrong
the group is for actually raiding normies
tons of people hit level 50 and it doesn't matter
this is a vg clan that plays together on other servers

read the previous thread and form your own opinion

>tons of people hit lvl 50 it doesnt matter
>muh base offline raids try to raid when i'm online
>causes more drama than ever
>suddenly wants to make a Veeky Forums clan to raid normies on normie servers
>not like he is quitting the serber through tears
try harder snekfeg

how long does it take to break thralls

there is literally nothing to do once you hit 50
A day after I hit 50 I was forcing myself to play. Even most of the clan didn't relog because there was really nothing to do.
I just didn't like that I had to play detective to find out that there were more server admins that none of use knew about. Of course I would be stirring up shit if there was admin that was fucking up people shit.

depends on the level of the thrall
usually 4-36 hours depending on the thrall and if you have a slave master

>nothing to do
>clan wont log in
>tfw you find and destroy sneks wheel, see him still running around for thralls
>also literally admits he has nothing to do after hitting lvl 50 so he decided to cause drama over it
go on please

>over nothing
enjoy your admin abuse
You can keep playing on the server if you want.
Im not forcing anyone to quit. This is merely and option for people who want to go to other servers with others from Veeky Forums. People were talking about this idea since the first thread.

>play leaked denuvo free version
>private servers are laggy and crash constantly
>finally purchase game
>ETA 3 hours

Any clans that solely worship Set? If so, which server?

>admin abuse
>forcing edge to lose his will to play
>making admin uncomfartable everytime
>admin loses his shit for once
>hurrr durrr abused
>meanwhile his base was destroyed by sum lvl 40 cunt with steel spear
>welp admin abuse so i want to leave
this shit is gold please go on i want more of your tears
as long as you are among other people this shit will repeat around you

admin said himself that didnt want to play
what are you on about? He doesn't even enjoy the game anymore thats why he was crying about closing the server down.

It doesn't matter, and snek's little group is terrible at the game. They won't be raiding anyone on a normie server for a while. On Hyena with absolutely no hindrances, no clans walling off huge areas, no roving PvP groups that are KoS to everyone, no kill trap houses, it took them two days to even make to their new base alive.

Soon.

Take the admins cock out of your mouth Manfred. you guys are already friends

nice flying screenshot

you wont make it out alive

This, desu. Snek was never good, as evidenced by his utter lack of preparation for the raids that happened successively further and further north. He's just an especially dedicated NEET is all, and once muh level 50 was no longer relevant or useful, neither was he
>DUDE STOP SUCKING THE ADMIN OFF DUDE
>DUDE DON'T KEEP BLOWING THE ADMIN
>DUDE FELLATIO LOL
please at least come up with a new insult for ass-kissing user. this is getting to be painful

why do you sound so upset?
you sound even more autistic now

>snek is calling me autistic
O I am laffin

It's ok Manfred I wish my friend was an admin too

i think he got too cocky and thought no one can touch him. Now it looks like he is making exuses because he cant bully anyone around

Not even saying his eyesore shit base went down was actually can help new players to settle and populate the place around NW region

>he's invented a whole new boogeyman
y'know, it kinda sucks when you keep changing the reason you're a shitter. Could you pick one? Am I Aqua, Vesper, Laori, or Manfred?

keep crying ladderino

Ha! Jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded.

you are manfred
It's easy to tell too.

>he doesn't scout the map using "fly"

Is it even worth the try at the moment?

wrong, Laori here.

I've been caught aboosing muh admin powers! FUCK!
Time to shut it all down! He finally got me good, and I bet he used his level 50 powers to do it! If only I'd grinded like him and not abused my privileges as a server co-owner!

That's the last time I underestimate someone's super sleuth abilities on the internet and give Vesper true name tokens in return for erp footjobs because I can't handle my envy for snek, man

glad you can admit your sins
but next time don't go on a autistic rant like snek did

what lvl are you? do you have a dancer? do you have enough grit to run for miles because youre going to run into stuff you cant fight.

I think I am gonna quit the game for a bit until funcom fixes the bugs and exploits.

I'm glad we could settle this peacefully man. you truly are the most benevolent force on the server. give me coords so I can pay reparations to you for you to give to snek and give you your 700 steel back

Yes, I have a dancer and I'm 30 with 15 grit. My goal isn't to clear everything inside but to reach the end of the dungeon.

still sound hurt dude
calm down

Who is in the clan Vanilla ISIS?

Me, Pickle.

Why did you put random foundations across the whole north west wall above the salt lake unreachable

uhh, well i'm not in any clan. that's not me.

These guys are the Clovered Autists, the edgy hillniggers from the old server.

They recently switched to hyena and settled north of the salt flats.

Don't know what they're up to though.

i know what they were up to the first day they came to hyena, blocking off iron and npc camps with bedrolls.

then that got patched out, looks like they're spamming foundations now.

Pretty cool guys.

After I finish this project for school, I think I am going to learn how to mod and work on a base decay mod.

the absolute madman

Last map until inevitable server wipe.

still not marking your own base pickle?
fuck off faggot

Shit, I've been found out

yes he is not also marking his best bud's base on the river next to the bloody dungeon.

Goodluck.

If you do, everyone will suck your dick forever

>school
You must be 18 to post here

Godspeed little autist, save from this evil

Im 30

Dangly labia mods that use the same physics as dangly dongs when
I need big floppy lips to teabag with

>human flesh decays and disappears
there goes my plans to make a vault filled with it in hopes someone would take the time to break it open

Has it been an issue at all in school? I'm nearing that age myself and while I want to go take CS I'm worried I'm too old and I've gotten stupid.

tfw not listed

use cobwebs. that's what i did on normie servers with daily raiders.

Not really. The worst was my freshman year when people were trying to make friends and shit. I really didn't want to talk to anyone in class.

I think most people who have trouble in school at a later age is because they are used to being an adult and reasoning with people and shit. In school you have no power and pretty much do whatever your instructor says. Shit is suffering if you have one that is a power tripping retard. When you are a kid you tend to put up with that shit because school has basically been your life. Later in life you are constantly asking yourself why you are putting up with this shit and you really need to force yourself to do just about everything. It is like having senioritis from day 1.

youtu.be/b9JDPm_QHk4

Ah that makes sense. Thanks for the insight.

This is snek, fags. I rebuilt my base and now none of you fags can get in. Unless you use your admin powers again.

Edge your friends are really autistic to still care about this little dramafest

Snek's new base was a ground level open platform with crafting stations on it. I liberated his furnaces and chests then saw people returning, none of them wanted to follow me however. Possibly was Ivanka though.

After I got cleared there was no new "base". I was there to hang out on the server. I'm not even playing seriously on that server anymore.

What server hosting is edge using? I'm thinking about starting up a 30 player server since this game is legitimately entertaining enough to warrant it.

Most of the entertainment being spergs losing their shit over raids.

Stop posting Snek.

This is Trug, actually.

you like your base in ruins? it was fun fucking it up

you fuckers would have been real sorry a week ago. realize i am 50? i have steel? i have gods?! respect me!

It's a survival game, soooo. Okay?

Babby leaving the server after he got fucked kek

Who said I was leaving lmao.

Sure kid

Are you upset?

Heh you better respect me..I am level 50! I can god you!

Watching Conan 1982. Bladed Knucklers when?

first let snek test it so we can be assured that autist can handle it and wouldnt blame admins

>not listed

Think we'll ever get an option to replace an existing building part with one of a higher grade of material like in Rust/Ark?

you already can

No, you can't. It doesn't get rid of the previous tier.

You build inside of it, and can easily destroy it with the radial menu. It replaces everything except like foundations, which you have to destroy after putting it in.

gonna roll a new character

it will be female again because i can't stand male grunts

>it will be female again because i can't stand male grunts
Liar! It's because you love female butts.
because of an odd bug, females grunt like males most of the time, anyway

dying resets the voice for me

actually it gives me and edge over other players because i always use the same voice/sex so whenever i hear a foreign grunt i'll be ready to fight

someone has blocked off the way to set teacher... why?

you have to hit "next" when making a new character, instead of clicking the next tab

Someone failing to defend their base. There used to be some stairs that let people access the set teacher, but that got removed by someone.

Pickle did it.