Rice responsibly

Rice responsibly

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/21/friends-killed-carbon-monoxide-ford-fiesta-souped-up-improve/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did he drilled holes in exhaust?

Apparently he didn't seal after a cat delete telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/21/friends-killed-carbon-monoxide-ford-fiesta-souped-up-improve/

Kek.
Ricers are setting the stupidity bar way too high. How can anyone top this. I say Darwin award 2017 right there.

I drive a fucking decatted RX7 with a bad leak right at the fucking downpipe, and at worst, I get a slight headache after driving for 4-5 hours. How the fuck did he screw up so bad that a fucking Fiesta killed him?!

This. Why would you put a new exhaust on and not actually attach it to the engine? Fucking lmao.

>roll window down
>problem solved

Like a cat delete had anything to do with this, more like he had a new full exhaust system installed and they didn't bolt the manifold on right.

F

>However, a gap between the exhaust and engine meant fumes were sucked into the car via its fresh air intakes, the inquest heard.
Ok, so exhaust fumes were leaking at the end of the header probably, it was badly sealed.

>He had removed the catalytic convertor from the exhaust
Wait, how can a decat affect this if it was leaking before where the cat was supposed to be?

Not to be the devil's advocate, but I'm starting to think this story is bullshit, and is just a PSA of "tuning is bad, m'kay"

He suffocated in his furry costume. Not from c0 poisoning.

That's not a Kia.
Also I guess he did a decat and changed headers, but didn't seal the headers and the ac just took in carbon monoxide. Still don't know how the fuck they stayed in there until they died. You would think they'd be like "Fucking shit all of our heads hurt and the driver already passed out, there might be an issue"

What?

F

as i understand it

>The exhaust leaked into the engine bay.

>The exhaust gases left the engine bay through vents he cut in the hood and were drawn into the cabin via the intakes in the scuttle

he would have had to left part of the downpipe off and sat in his car for a long ass time for that to happen holy shit

Surely there must be something else at work here, how on earth would enough exhaust gas be produced at idle and then drawn in to the cabin while stationary.

Him revving the shit out of it.

This is the real answer. This was in Essex, right? This guy was an engineering ""apprentice""/tea boy, changed his exhaust to do a cat delete, somehow managed to fail to fit an exhaust properly (even tyre fitters fit exhausts properly, and tyre fitting is like working at McDonald's), then sat in his car revving it to show off his exhaust until he died. Nothing of value was lost.

F

Not only that it was 4:30am when the neighbors first heard the car.

>ricer who removed his catalytic converter dies
couldn't be happier.

don't pollute our earth, boys, Remember: Global Warming is bullshit, but the cat turns real harmful shit for our bodies into relatively harmless CO2 and water which are good for trees.

Important: Deforestation stats are never included in 'climate change' studies. this is the linchpin of their deception. Stay aware.

So he sat in his car at half four in the morning and revved it until he died. Nothing. Of. Value.

KYS

You can't smell carbon monoxide?

He tried to open the door but felt like taking a small nap before.

Lmao thats a focus in the pic, not a fiesta

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL YOU FAGGOTS USING WASHERS TO SPACE YOUR EXHAUST

I'm pretty sure it's a fiesta m8

That's a Fiesta man

Wastegate into AC intake.
>mfw started 2-stroke in garage
>mfw running rich as fuck
>mfw basicly straight pipe