/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Is it P2W?
Yes if you're willing to drops hundreds of dollars. Three critical things that will aid you in progression are having 4 pets which you can buy with real money or in game money, buying weight limit increases with either loyalty or real money, and artisan memories which you can buy with either loyalty or real money. These items are more accessible when spending real money considering the marketplace is sparse regarding pets and loyalty takes longer to get than real world cash.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>Enhancement Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/DaetP
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/9K56C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for cowtit maewha

Post breddy nice views

She gives great succ

>tfw no succ from underboob-chan

I'm pretty sure they chose the most unintuitive and backwards retarded system for the Pearl Items on the Marketplace just to frustrate people to the point they give up and spend money.

bewbs in the pale moonlight

let's get this over with
>imgur?
>erp?
>hold hands?
>NA EU?

anyone wana pvp

post the maximum amount of skin without getting banned

>imgur
maybe if i can stop grinding _mobs long enough to compile one
>erp
yes but rarely
>hold hands
occasionally
>na or eu
na my boy

Initiation complete? Am I an official christianed avatarfag now?

>Initiation complete? Am I an official christianed avatarfag now?
see

No, avatafags have to give at least 10 full nude screens and succ everyone here at least once.

>succ everyone here at least once
I don't think I've met that quota

Get to it bb.

Hey dudes, newish player here.

I keep getting these Ancient Relic Crystal Shards that I can apparently turn into a Boss Scroll, which is neat and all.

But what would earn me the most money, combining them or selling the shards individually?

in front of everyone.. user...

Eu?

Is this the lewdest general

I suggest group bukkake, much easier to manage

stop posting this every thread retard, you're worse than the guy who eats shit

Selling them if you have a value pack active
Doing them in a group of five if everyone has a scroll if not

the most potential money can be made from making the scrolls yourself if you fish them up

you can make a similar amount of money selling all the shards to the marketplace instead

you would probably lose money if you bought shards from the marketplace and did scrolls with those

thats usually what I go with

and oh right like said, value pack is important if you planned on selling them

>she will never suffocate you between her breasts or legs

>cock
Now i'm interested.

big bountiful maewha boobs

>tfw underboob-chan got b&

She died for our sexy, sexy sins.

are you really into dying

>you would probably lose money if you bought shards from the marketplace and did scrolls with those

but that's wrong

even if you solo them you make one memory frag per relic on average, which pays for itself already

plus you get seals and stones

>between 0 and 30% tax cut from whatever you're selling on the market depending on how much of your money is from market sales
>buying scrolls
>selling and getting hit with another 30% tax cut when selling the memory fragments

if you don't have value pack there's no point in even playing this game seriously at all

this is a $80 + $15/month game, get over it

are you sure? I feel like in the past i was getting 3-5 shards per relic scroll, which 3 shards at 750k isn't the same as 5relics at ~700k, obviously, only reason I said potentially in the beginning too, since you could get fucked over by rng

t. that one guy who got 0 bonus memory frags during a 10x pila fe
R I P

I still don't think it's profitable at 18% tax rate or whatever value pack is.

it is, just buy relics when they get posted at min, every few minutes when the marketplace resets at least half a dozen get posted at min

forbidden books are even easier to get this way, plus their min price is like 605k I think

yes, i do 20 solo every week and always get very close to 100 memory frags

aight nice, I don't think I'd go out of my way to buy them off the tp, but that is good info to know

answer

uhh,, yea its fun I suppose.. >.>

That and buying Grunil did the trick. Thank you, user!

what's your favorite kind of cock

nice, I'm a fan of bbc too

INCOMING
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/DaetP
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t

>fapping to ancient history
:thinking:

probably dog or dragon sometimes horse, or at least those roleplayers have been the most fun to play with, maybe theres a correlation

it's alright but its definitely not at the top of my list, havent had many good experiences I guess

Post abs

Thall pls

Lewd drow's imgur is empty

He got tired of your begging for his sorc.

lewd tattoo sorc album

imgur.com/a/7wzsn

Woops, will provide a new one!

Fuck sorcs I need dark-skinned elf waifus

So is it fine if I add +20 attack to mobs from skill addons to my max ap when looking for a group? I have it on an easily spammable skill.

amazing...

no

people expect you to be referring to your sheet ap

imgur.com/a/9K56C

INCOMING-chan pls fix

morning /bdog/ >:3 >:3 >:3

Then what about hidden stats from armor? Should I ignore that too?

just say what you want, there's no way they can check

no

but hidden stats don't display on the sheet

you're dumb

What you're saying doesn't make any sense. You're saying invisible stats from armor counts, but not the invisible stats from skill addons despite being the same thing.

nigga what is so difficult to understand

does it show up on your sheet ap?

no? then don't include it

But invisible stats aren't shown on sheet ap, but according to you I should count those.

>according to you I should count those
the fuck nigga

>Then what about hidden stats from armor?
>no
then he elaborates that
>people expect you to be referring to your sheet ap

god I fucking hate europeans

i copied my original response because you didn't read it the first time

>this autism about sheet stats

what the fuck do I do with these sunflowers?

agree, post lewds instead

You're fucking retarded, he didn't reiterate shit. Dumbass mongrel. He just copied his post.

I did read it the first time. I asked another question to verify, but you're too stupid to provide a proper response you fucking nigger.

you make crates at one end of the map and then sell them at the other

quit posturing on an online throatsinging pictureboard you literal niggers

>He just copied his post.

I did, and it still worked as a response because you may as well have been asking the same question.

you know how I can tell you are european, because you don't understand english

are they even valuable? I've heard the thing to do was make iron crates and other trash crates

I'm American you fucking stupid nigger. Apparently you lack the ability of reading comprehension because all he did was copy his post. Dumb fuck. That's not an answer.

>ask one question
>get an answer
>ask a different question
>use the previous answer that only confuses things even more
>"y dun u get it xD.DDDDDDD"
Stupid fucking nigger.

>I'm american and don't have reading comprehension
wew

How bad are Horse Deaths for breeding?

My friends who played ages ago all say 1 death and you might as well bin the horse, but according the horse calculator everyone uses it barely matters.

>people expect you to be referring to your sheet ap

this answered both questions you asked. your second question was pointless and everything you've said after that has just been retarded.

Why are you still replying. I'm over it already, think you need to grow up a bit and not let petty arguments get to you.

Why are you still posting. We're over it already, think you need to grow up a bit and not let being wrong get to you.

If you're over it why are you still replying to me? See this post? I'm not bound to you nor the argument any more. I'm free as can be, but you shackle yourself to me as a willing prisoner while hating yourself for it. Let it go bud.

cringe

how into ranger butter knives

Would this build on a Valk be godmode?

Did you really need to post this? Think about it, please.

No, a ranger with 240 AP could still kill you in 2 seconds.

probably not

look in the mirror

do you have a 240ap ranger? I normally die in

there's no reason not to play ranger desu. WEll maybe that's not true.

If you want to be a self sabotaging noob and say "I'm not playing ranger because it's too powerful" well then all that means is you were born to be fodder for more successful people.

8-14 seconds by most people in a 1v1.

not sure why the post got cut in half

Soon™

not that soon