Old man interior recolor

I have an 89 supra with awful burgundy interior. I have no Photoshop skills so I don't have any examples but I wanted your ideas and thoughts on changing the fabrics to black but leaving the plastics in burgundy. i have seen many cars with 2 tone but usually the dash is black and seats and fabrics are colored. basically i want to do the opposite but I don't know if it will look right, Thoughts?

Pic of trunk

Just get used to it. The interior is so extensively burgundy'd up that there's no way to cleanly do this without tearing it apart 100%.

I'll buy it off you, faggot. Burgundy is god-tier.

if i were you id probably just pull out the seats and replace them with some nice black aftermarket ones (or seats from a donor car) and be done with it

Don't think black carpet would help? or at least floormats. those are cheaper and can be taken in and out easily

damn thing is 110% burgundy

Just get rid of the car, there ain't no saving that.

got it for cheap so worst case is stripped interior track car

For 89 that interior looks to be in pretty good shape. I'd try to learn to like it.

If I did I could at least throw a body in thr back and not have to worry about a tarp

me too op
pic related but mine is in better condition tho

Exterior of the car

Thay red burns a little. I dont know why they thought it was a good idea

In a world of boring gray and tan interiors, I like yours OP, they dont make red anymore. Keep it dont be a fag.

Seriously this.

You don't see interiors like that after the 80s. Just keep it.

that interior is fucking sex stop having shit taste

lel recoloring an interior is so ez its not even funny

here OP, enjoy

I would just change the seats.

Your only choice is to buy a shadow grey supra interior which I believe is the rarest interior color. Basically, you're fucked. Learn to love burgundy.

this actually looks comfy

That interior looks incredibly cosy. What's your problem with burgundy?

Why would you want to destroy an interior that clean?

Ow, my eyes