Historical question about the Black Hebrew Israelites ideology

you probably seen this guys if you live in New York or something

they are the Black Hebrew Israelites

their ideology is that the black americans, native americans and hispanics are the true israelites

and that the white jews"imposters and khazar converts"

is there any historical truth to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_York
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"imposters and khazar converts"
where did this meme even come from

Converts are still Jewish

they claim that the true biblical jews of the bible are black people not the white jews

they wuz kangs

Checked. Also, this is the DAS RITE crowd, yeah? They're amusing, but I think they're just looking to appropriate the ultimate suffering and strength under persecution story of the Jews and use it to empower themselves.

Maybe that was part of Christianity's early appeal back in the day as well.

The closest thing you can get is Beta Israel

That is some top autism.

I almost really want to run into one just so he can call me a khazar impostor, that's fucking hilarious

Basically just black stormfags

DASSS RITE

What happens if Black Hebrew Israelites and members of the Nation of Islam bump into each other?

>Basically just black stormfags
This.

They're anti-Semite revisionists, among the latest edition of "American Gentiles pretend to be Jews."

If you need a book on ye olden Israel, check out The Wiley Blackwell Companion to Ancient Israel.

pls make this happen

this pic never gets old

how much of it is srs?

Hispanics by their racists shit shouldn't be Israelites. Do they realize how many white Hispanics exist?

Black guy here, I had to reject a really cute girl who had a crush on me because she was involved in this. She hates me now, and thinks I'm a lost Israelite who will never find a way.

Sometimes I'm tempted to lie and say that I totally agree, but I just can't.

Surprisingly some Beta Israelis look somewhat African American. They still have nothing to do with BHI members though, and actively hate them (at least around here in South Florida, I met a few Ethiopian-Israelis)

>black israeli & noi
Are those people different? My book on Malcolm X gave impression that both not so much different. Prolly no differrent with gang wars.

t. muslim

I would love to see this. Black Hebrew Israelites do respect NOI members like Farrakhan, but their ideologies are too far apart. Black atheists trigger the fuck out of them, so imagine NOI vs BHI.

You dodged a bullet there. These cults are freaky.

They're both African Americans who are attached to a religion that isn't theirs, though the Black Muslims have some history in West Africa, they're different from NOI people. NOI people think that they're the true Asiatics/Middle Easterners, and think that whites are hybrids between gorillas and albinos. Black Hebrew Israelites also think they're not African, but instead native to Israel, and many are actively racist, not only to white folk but to native Africans. Hell, many of them hate Egyptians and the fact that some black Americans go "we wuz" to them because according to the bible they enslaved their ancestors, and "a person of the same race would never enslave their own" (this logic goes to black Africans who sold them across the Atlantic to white colonists).

They honestly piss me off. My dad is somewhat involved with them, as he told me that I was a Hebrew and not a black man, and that we only look like black people because of living in similar areas.

I'm glad I'm an atheist now. Too bad she had to be BHI though, maybe she'll change her mind in the future (not likely).

I mean, if one is going to hate the Jews, talk shit about the Holocaust, erase and overwrite black AND Jewish identity, while waving the New Testament and Jesus around, he might as well wear those creepy pointy hats the KKK wears and burn crosses.

Just youtube some BHI "debating" (harassing, more like) Jewish individuals and communities, and see it for your self.

This is some Stormfront in black shit.

Wu Tang Clan ain't nuttin ta fuck wit .

obviously not. how could anyone for a minute buy any of what they're saying?

According to them, around 200,000 black and Hispanic people did.

quite weird, considering African Americans discend from West Africa. Do Ethiopian Jews enjoy a comfortable lifestyle like other Jews or do they struggle like black people?

What the fuck is legitimately wrong with black Americans, and specifically black AMERICANS?

I've never seen a black person of any other culture or nationality sprout this type of insane bullshit.

too much TV

When I hear somone utter that shit it makes me want to vomit it's severe retardation

I agree I'm of Haitian/Cuban black background and hang with lots of international blacks and somtimes forget how fucking crazy many black american subcultures are.

Let's put it this way: Israel sterilized some of the newer Beta Israel immigrants this decade.

>Haitian AND Cuban

Good God. Well, at least you have some of the best food options, so that's a plus. Florida?

It's the same problem as other Americans: they're Americans.

t. American

tehse guys are clowns

Come home, seed of Abraham.

Pls no

>Nation if Islam
>Black Jews
You guys don't know shit, Nuwabuians or whatever else Dwight York is still on going today. Look that shit up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_York

they be the real semites my man

"Blacks" make up for shitty history and heritage by stealing and impersonating others, in this case Beta Jews.

>black people did everything

....living in South Florida...Little Haiti was shithole and terrible

Black Cubans are nice and respectable always in my experience though

Farrakhan legitimately preached about Yakub and it's safe to say quite a few NoI members believed in it. I think the cult has died down in recent years so I'm not sure if doctrine has changed along with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

*smacks lips*

Hispanics aren't even a race.

What about the Moonies in South Korea, or that one place in Japan which claims that Jesus never really died on the cross, his twin (Japanese) brother took his place, and so he died happy and content among the Yamato?

Or the Mormons? Or Rastafari?

There's a few sects still around. I think the Five Presenters overtook them in popularity, a lot of good rappers were involved with them.

Percenters*