>Peugeot wants back into luxury class in 2018

>base model will have a 110hp diesel

COME THE FUCK ON, THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

>this will automatically come out of the exhaust each time until 60mph are reached

How are they still in business? Most of their recent cars have been shite

>Take a Honda
>Engine swap with a diesel lawn mower engine, slap Peugeot logo on it and call it a "new car".

Typical french car design. Build a car that looks amazing, then stuff it with a terrible engine and make everything explode after 3 years.

Its like a worse version of the Italians, because they atleast put great engines in their cars, even if they break apart.

It's the base model, do you seriously think it will have the same engine all across the range?

Nice Chevy Malibu

>inb4 top of the line engine is a 2.5 liter turbo diesel
>hon hon hon mon diesel
>mon saving the environnement

That's a rebadged Opel Insignia

cunts don't even know about the glory of peugeot, the majority of shitposters haven't even seen one, let alone sat in one and forget about driving one.

Your opinion doesn't mean shit, you faggots don't read, you faggots haven't even finished high school yet, your shitty ass board doesn't represent shit, your edgy opinion means less than shit.

you faggots don't even know how an engine, transmission, suspension works, how in the fuck can you make a quality thread other than shitting on something? Christ you are one useless fucking generation all y'all.

t.not even european, not even a peugeot owner
Just a furstrated son of a gun who is sick of all these shit fucking threads on Veeky Forums

the peugeot 307 sw is fine, the thp 130 engine is godlike and i really miss my ex-boyfriend

In the Uk you can finance most of their cars with Tax, MOT, Insurance, break down cover all in the price

Pls be in London

but why

gaayyyyyyyyy

>accusing everyone to talk shit just because they have never seen a peugeot in real life and also just dishes out insults
>openly admits to not being an european himself and also not even having experiences with peugeots

Holy fuck, never go full retard.

110hp is beyond PATHETIC for a BIG car like this in 2018.
On top of it they also want to compete with E Class and 5 series with this exact model.

There's no fucking EClass or 5 series BMW with 110hp base. There was but that is almost literally decades ago.

Fuck's sake, Peugeot, stick to building affordable, decent cars. Leave the premium/luxury markets to Citroën/DS.

The 208 GTi was a return to form for the GTi badging, the 508 was a massive improvement over the 407, the 308 is a competent alternative to the Golf like the 306 was back in its day.
Now we just need a Pininfarina-styled "508 Coupe" with a nice V6 option to compete with the Laguna Coupe in the affordable GT segment.

>There's no fucking EClass or 5 series BMW with 110hp base

To be fair 141hp isn't that much more powerful

I drive a Peugeot. One of the last great ones: a 205. Everything about it is broken and it's noisy as fuck, but I have to admit that the engine is pretty sweet for having only 75hp and the suspension and seats are comfy as fuck.

>To be fair 141hp isn't that much more powerful

For a really jaded, used to v8 American, yes.

But normally you fucking feel a 30hp difference in a normal sized car.

blame unrealistic eu standards

>a normal sized car.

user 1700kg is hardly a normal sized car in europe.

It most definitely is.

That is, if you live in central Europe and in 2017, not 1997

It's an engine aimed entirely to taxi and livery fleets. Mercedes and BWM do the same.

>Insignia A wagon
>average as it gets
>typical office slave vehicle

>2000 kg

Fahrzeuggewicht: 1.440 bis 1.953 kg

LOST

110hp from a deisle in a little car prolly means awsome mpg? I had a mazda pickup gasser that only had fucking 98hp

>D
>London

looks like someone squished a volt