Was he a virgin?

was he a virgin?

Other urls found in this thread:

beggarsallreformation.blogspot.com/2005/12/luther-said-christ-committed-adultery.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Yes.

Yes

>Christ committed adultery first of all with the women at the well about whom St. John tell’s us. Was not everybody about Him saying: ‘Whatever has He been doing with her?’ Secondly, with Mary Magdalen, and thirdly with the women taken in adultery whom He dismissed so lightly. Thus even, Christ who was so righteous, must have been guilty of fornication before He died.

As he was jewish rabbi almost certainly not

"Rabbi" is just Hebrew for "master".

He was Jewish, but he didn't subscribe to Phariseeism (Judaism).

The Reformation was a mistake.

How did you think he got his powers?

The Reformers did literally nothing wrong

He has a bride.

it was mainly americans who screwed it up

He was 33 according to tradition. That means he became a wizard.

He has some billions of people as his waifus, and regularly do them like that ecstasy of saint theresa kinky thing.

>he got his powers from being a wizard
I FUCKING KNEW IT

So he truly is /ourguy/.

The Reformers had no divine authority from God to change Christianity

beggarsallreformation.blogspot.com/2005/12/luther-said-christ-committed-adultery.html?m=1

Yes.

A Jewish man would never talk to a Samaritan woman.

And yet, Jesus not only talked to her, but saved her from her awful life of serial monogamy. She was also the first person Jesus told outright "I am the messiah".

Because you are perverted, to you, all things are perverse.

Daily Reminder that Martin Luther was a Catholic friar.

Yes, he was a wizard

Yes.

lmao the da vinci code is bullshit fanfiction, don't believe any of that shit

I never even thought of that! Jesus pretty much started his public ministry when he was 30, meaning that he waited until he was a wizard to preach. It all makes sense now

so?

They restored Christianity, and it was divinely ordained

AND THE GATES OF HADES WILL NOT OVERCOME IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PRODDIES GET OUT

Think about it like this: If you saw a cult where all the members were dudes except one woman who hung around the cult leader, you'd be pretty sure the cult leader was fucking her.

Theology aside (t. catholic) the European Wars of Religion were turrible