Can we get a vanlife thread going?

Can we get a vanlife thread going?

>How do you cook?
>What do you spend a month or fuel?
>Do you travel or hold down a 9 to 5 somewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PETnqYaQ1fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No vanlifers?

I would love to see something like that on the roads.

I've always wanted to. Just never could find a good way to pay for it. Would be nice to have an online business that could cover it all.

More like NO-lifers ;)

"vanlife"
"Vandwelling"
the hobby for people who pretend to be car enthusiasts but are really just homeless schmuks who cant drive for SHIT
most of them are autotragics

Homeless car dweller here. I have a 530-2. cook at a friends or just eat fruits I bought for the day.

Ama?

what happens if you wake up in the middle of the night and you gotta shit?

join a 24 hour gym.

Van life is best suited for southern states where it doesn't get as cold. Van life in Canada would suck ass, just too fuckin cold.

That's a fair point

I've always daydreamed about comfizing a shortish step van and enjoying the country's nature but I know it would look incredibly far too sketchy
The only possible solution would be decking it out like the cheech and chong van and sticking to rec-legal states

I dont use mines very often because I dont like to deal with dumping it once full but its nice to know its there in case of emergency

Guys I want a Honda acty van so bad

I want to daily it and sleep in it

To answer your question I go to the 24 hour gym im a member of. I also shower there.

But that rarely happens.

When I have to piss I just piss on the street behind my car

>How do you cook?
You don't. Live off of fast food or fruits and vegetables.

>What do you spend a month or fuel?
A lot if you drive a lot. Definitely a lot of you buy some worn out 80's-90's V8 van or some decrepit RV. Chances are you'll breakdown somewhere and wind up with a $2500 repair bill then wind up begging for money on Youtube like most "van lifers".

>Do you travel or hold down a 9 to 5 somewhere?
You generally don't. Not many people are going to want to hire somebody living out of a van. Again see the Youtube vloggers.

Lots of van dwellers have office jobs.
check out one awesome inch on the youtubes

Do you live inna van ?

#buslife

Not a van, but a nurse at my dr. office has a daughter who is a travel nurse and lives w/ her husband and 2 kids in a small RV.
They make good money and can travel anywhere every few months. Plus she only works a few days a week.

>When I have to piss I just piss on the street behind my car
Until you get registered as a sex offender

Seriously that fucker is ruining vanlife for everyone.
You think people cant smell that pee?
This is why they are trying to crack down.
What the fuck is wrong with using a pee bottle?

12v coductive oven thing you can make beans and rice in it.
Or Fish and grill.

Travel

>TFW no dodgeban with cordoba front end
Why even live

youtube.com/watch?v=PETnqYaQ1fA