I'm getting this

What should I expect to pay for insurance. I am a 19 year old male with one speeding ticket.
Also here's the ad: sandusky.craigslist.org/cto/6029906231.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sandusky.craigslist.org/cto/6029906231.html
sandusky.craigslist.org/cto/6052062501.html
cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/6035468023.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I am a 19 year old male with one speeding ticket

about 500+

Why would you buy that?

>autotragic

Came here to post this, but you beat me to it. Just no, OP. No.

Because I love it, and it's in perfect condition and I talked him down $900

Even with an automatic, it's fun as hell

>Not a manual 240z in midnight blue.

>not a shit 240z

Well... they are junk.
So you love junk?
Typical Scumbag

You're 19 with one speeding ticket. If you want to sink all your McJob money into insurnace, go for it. But really, wait until you are 25. Its not wirth it having a car like that at 19, plus you'd prob wreck it. I'm 32, been there, done that. Drove beaters for a looong time before getting something nice.

I'm not a scumbag.

You clearly are

>digital dash

fuark nice OP. Idk how hard or expensive a tranny swap would be but it might be worth

I'm similar to you and have an AW11, pay $50 a month

Talked him down without even seeing it yet?

This guy has got you right where he wants you. Eager young teen ready to buy. You put on a poker face first, inspect the car CLOSELY, then talk price.

>autotragic
>fun

no, just no.

I make about $12 an hour plus mileage as a merchandiser for bepis

I went to see it yesterday, the thing is pristine

>500
Shit when i got my full licence when i was 18 i was quoted $4300 as primary on a 95 e36. Eventually got it for $1900

t. canadian

>sandusky.craigslist.org/cto/6029906231.html
Red interiors are ugly as fuck.

I brought my mechanic friend with me to check it out

Sorry, that's pretty shitty. In Canadaland I was making $15.50 an hour cleaning cars...in 2011.

Sandusky?
You're buying a car from a dude who raped little boys in the shower?

The seats are covered mind you, and the pictures really don't do the interior justice. Also, I'm considering replacing the interior because I already have plans to paint the exterior

Here OP, I found something better for you:

sandusky.craigslist.org/cto/6052062501.html

I make like an extra $4 an hour once you factor in the mileage reimbursements

Haha, no. I have a friend who had an alfa. Never went back

OP i found something that is more reliable, faster, better looking, more comfortable, handles better, gets better mpg, cheaper insurance, and wont make you look like a scumbag.

cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/6035468023.html

What are you, gay?!?!
Also, stop calling me a scumbag. I go to college, have a decent job, and I usher at church.
Nothing about me says scumbag

Except that nissan youre buying
Scum

>and I usher at church

>muh automatic tranny can't be fun
The thing is a turbo with overdrive and rwd
You people are the worst.

My brother is a seminarian

Is that a Catholic position? What do they do? Extract semen from underage boys? Sounds pretty illegal and gay to me.

Ah, the original coke dealers car.

Woah, try not to cut yourself on that edge.
He's studying to be a priest, dickwad

Also, he's probably the greatest person I know

My insurance on my 94 Cobra is $70 a month. I have one minor accident but before that it was about 90 for full coverage.
I have state minimum now.

keyboardwarrior.jpg

just figured that out? Veeky Forums is not insightful or helpful. It is a circle jerk of beta college kids who took a few automotive classes and have projection issues.

>was about to call OP retarded
>saw that sick ass digital dash
worth being auto honestly

I've got an 86 T myself OP. Mine is manual and is a blast to drive. Get that shit!

>plans to paint the exterior
spend that money on a manual swap and you'll get more enjoyment + added value to the car than painting it.

I completely agree swap that shit immediately

Theres not even a photo...

Good shit, how long does it take to get there. .

>how long does it take to get there
wut?

OP, Z31s are very cheap cars to get into. I've daily driven an 87' for a year already. Insurance is also cheap, I got it when I was 20 and it's about 100 a month with clean driving record. They do cost a lot of money in the long run, a manual swap should be very easy as it uses the 71c which is a very common Nissan trans, I would not be surprised if you can complete the swap with junkyard parts out of an s chassis. Do not use the early t5 trans, it's similar to the mustang trans but not rated to nearly the same power.
Priority when you pick it up would be timing belt and maintenance work then do the swap, then replace bushings and put it on S13 coilovers and you'll have a nice ride. Oh a good exhaust to hear that oldschool raspy sound.

Post your Z thread?
Post your Z thread.

Sick steelies my dood

Ew a 2+2, shits only worth for drifting cause of it's wheelbase and to stuff people in the backseats that bitch about laying in the hatch of the 2 seat ver.

>speeding ticket

Beautiful, and looks meticulously cared for. How long have you had it?
I love that color on Zs

This car looks amazing from every possible angle. Especially the rear end hhhhng!

>be 19 as well
>can afford a good car
>don't want to pay out the ass for insurance

Thanks my dude

Yeah, I could do without the backseats desu. It's way too heavy to bother with drifting unless we're just talking sliding in the rain a bit.
I've had it about 9 months. Unfortunately, the engine was not cared for as well as the shiny bits.
>dat Z32 smile

Its not too heavy, people drift worse cars than a Z31. (Although Z31 arent that good of a platform anyways)
VG30 has more torque than KA24s that S chassis have and 240 kids slide stock examples all the time. Weld your diff and put it on coils to tighten it up and itll slide, only issue is the steering being rather weak since the Z31 is a touring and highway cruiser.

>take a clapped out rusty z31 that is gonna get scrapped
>gut it
>drop a VG33 from a pathfinder into it
>swap cams to either mild or Z31 cams
>intake
>headers
>200~ hp/tq rough estimate in NA form
>ebay s13 coilovers
>steering angle kit

More than capable drift car. Just hope you dont break it cause its a Z31. You will though and thats why S chassis is way better for abusing after everything I said.

i agree with this. Wait until you get a steady job/career and just get beaters. This way you aren't spending all your money on insurance or payments, and you have money to spend on things you want. You can always get a fun little shitbox like a civic or some random jap hatch for cheap, and when it breaks it wont be a big deal. plus insurance on those is nothing.

Justs be prepared to spend $4100 in repairs reasonably soon

>Hey it's still fun with an autotragic!

Now imagine how much more fun you'd be having if it was a manual. The only automatic I condone of is on trucks.

I only bought my first car of interest at 23, but only paid $60 for 9 months out of the year. Was surprised by how cheap a 30 year old "3-door liftback" was.

Yes. Within two years of owning a 30 year old Corolla, I spent at least $2300 on repairs and upgrades. Granted, I could have done more of the work myself if I had a garage.

You don't want an 80s car as your only car, OP. If you've got a reliable primary, then go for it.