How shit will it be now that Edd is gone?

How shit will it be now that Edd is gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8IB15T1LYiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

neo-Top Gear tiers of shit

Fucking burgerclaps, ruining car kino.

> youtu.be/8IB15T1LYiY

>Edd is gone
nigga, you best be rusin' me...

See and weep

>you know that bit that makes the show different from other the other shitty shows me make?
>get rid of it

>you know that one good thing about the show?
>get rid of it

Who's gonna fuck mike's boipussy off-camera now?

>>Burger producer think the fixing part is too difficult to make and need to cut down
>>Probably will fill in the gap time with fake drama at the buying and selling car part

These burger entertainment company truly is cancerous

"Dodgy American Electronics"

Out of a Brits mouth.

I can't even.

They truly are, TV over here is bullshit that's designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Thats why fake shit like Pawnstars and Fast'n loud is so popular.

>Edd left because the new show-runners thought the old show was "too technical"

That's like half of what made the show fun.

I binged the last two seasons and _always_ skipped the dealer part at the beginning and end.
Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

I feel a little bit sorry for Mike, but hey, he's a used car salesman.

FUCKING BURGER RUIN EVERYTHING

Please just cancel it as a great show, instead of letting rot away to nothingness.

I got that nagging feeling they forced Edd to do things in last season that he wasn't proud of, e.g. that zombie Landrover or that shabby hipster pickup.

>That's like half of what made the show fun.

That's all of what made the show fun.

Without the technical side, might as well cancel it now.

>Velocity is the sole culprit

I'm not surprised, considering some of the other shows on there. Chasing Classic Cars was good, but was never entirely too technical. Restoration garage is good, but too scripted in that particular American reality tv way.

everything else is scripted garbage.

Wheeler Dealers was my favorite show, and my family and I all watched it when it was on, BECAUSE of the in-depth wrenching Edd does, and how he explains every little detail. And in general, there's little in the way of that stupid scripted Drama.

Sure, Mike is scripted as fuck, and even his interactions with Edd are scripted, obviously. But they felt genuine at least. Mike hams it up as a stereotypical used car dealer type, and Edd does all that detailed mechanical magic that makes up most of the show.

shit's literally the meat and bones of the whole show.

Also I liked that it was being done in a garage in the UK. As a burger, I like that it's a UK show and thus, deals largely in EU cars. if I wanted a generic American car show that does American cars, i'd watch any of the other dozen shows on velocity. this is part of the same reason Top Gear US never took off. watching the terriffic trio do european shit in european cars and OCCASIONALLY an American car, was what made it interesting. It was variety.

Fuck this gay earth, I ain't watching Wheeler Dealers if they are gonna butcher the most interesting part of the show

Literally the only reason I started watching the show in the first place was because it was on TV one day when I was visiting a GF's parents some years ago. It was the Morris Traveler episode and Edd had yanked the whole engine out and was tearing it apart to fix leaks and stuff. That was cool, and without that I probably would have ignored it.

Without the technical side, the show is literally nothing. Some of us only gained confidence to wrench on our own because we saw Edd doing it and thought "wow, I can do that." That's all about to disappear.

Real car enthusiasm is dead.

>Edd is gone

I'm fucking ready to die now.

Yep. Now it will just be something like "hurr dats uh nice car", and fake drama with shitty bues guitar playing in the background. Velocity is fucking shit.

>How shit will it be now that Edd is gone?
100% unwatchable now 2bh

Hope Edd receives an offer to make something like WD but less faggy.

Velocity, Discovery, and network executives are not at fault, if they went against the grain of stupidity then they would be out of business and then someone else would gladly take over. The culprit as always are normies who view any form of media that makes them think as a second job

>Too difficult to film the repairs and mechanical bits

How? They've literally been doing it for years without it being "too difficult" and that's for a bunch of lazy fucking 3rd world Brits.

I thought Americuckistan was supposed to be the land of highly-skilled people and top-tier talent? What the fuck happened?

what what???

They want the Jersey shore viewers
Even household level DIY wrenching is too difficult for them to comprehend

Nigger, Wheeler Dealers was already really popular as it was. That's why they bought the show. Velocity just wanted to cut out the mechanic bits because it saves them money

Anyone here with a 10th of a brain cell doesn't watch or pay for cable tv. (((Networks))) Here are catering to the lowest common denominator of our populace. Also, a lot of people over 50 still watch network tv.

>Some of us only gained confidence to wrench on our own because we saw Edd doing it and thought "wow, I can do that." That's all about to disappear.

This, all of this, and nothing but this.

I'm not ok with this

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCK

STOP KILLING THE THINGS I LIKE

>really velocity?
I used to sit down with my dad and we could watch this show together and laugh and be interested. He even said one time "I like this show because they actually show the technical parts and not just the buying/selling drama." This fucking kills it for me. I hate velocity. Fucking burger cunts

Fucking hell. Every great educational/technical/scientific show/channel has been dumbed down to unbelievable levels.

I weep for the generations that never got to enjoy shows that promoted critical thinking.

Does anybody know where I could download/stream this now defunct show seasons?

I have literally never heard of this series before.

Even still I'll give Ant Anstead a chance, see what the replacement can do.

>watch a couple episodes of For the Love of Cars
>little wrenching, but most of the show is talking about that car model's history and engineering

Well at LEAST it isn't forced drama

>That's great this dynamat™ insulation will really let us hear the killer speakers mike picked up from kicker my only hope is that we're ready in time for [self-imposed deadline]

TV is fucking dead, how is this surprising?

Smaller Youtube channels are the new TV.
When people are not tied to big corporations, there's lots of refreshing creativity to be found.

Fuck all this formatted crap.

god fucking damnit what the wrong with this world

JAMES & EDD

DO IT BBC YOU USELESS KEKS

the youtube audience is just as bad, maybe even worse. see the poularity of reddit crap like Regular Car Reviews.

No. Don't make and Edd China + James May show. That much comfy has to be unhealthy

Ree.

>I'm done Mike
>I won't be your greace slave ANYMORE!
>I'll make my own drivable sofa with a pizza for a steering wheel

wow at least he's legit sticking to what he believes in. would be cool if he made vids on his own youtube

AND SHOW US WHATS UNDER THOSE SLEEVES

>EC's unemployment tube
please KEK, work your magic

>now is this a bolt, or a screw?
solid 5 hour episode of discussion

>self imposed timeline

They all do this, and it pisses me off. The other thing is, In the summary on WD they list the parts prices, and, oh yeah! Btw it took 60 hours of Ed's labour (uncosted) and it would always make me laugh because if they ever costed Ed's labour they would make a loss every single time. And I'm fine with that, i see it on car sites here, cars done up nice and the guys just selling it for whatever he can get to fund his next project

why does Edd look like anime

you can always become a trumped up old toad and buy cars for pennies