Alright it's 1995 and it's 10 PM on a Saturday night, what car are you bringing to the meet?

Alright it's 1995 and it's 10 PM on a Saturday night, what car are you bringing to the meet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DNQRtmIMxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mustang with a rb26dett swap.

fpbp

gotta love the civic

>"HAHA, everyone look at the poorfag who had to take his grandmothers car"
>whoops everyone's ass

jesus christ I wanna stab my eyes

Also you know fo sho I'm bring that R33 GTST

1980s Cressida.

this

my new V4 Viper

I'll handle bets.

A Z28 V8 5spd or a Z31 Turbo 5spd.

>Alright it's 1995

sorry my wife's son is trapped in the Alfred P. Murrah collapse, gotta get him out alive or jerome kills me

Herro

An SA RX7 I built using parts I found on a computer website know as "Craig's List Dot Org"

It's super convenient, click on something you like and in a couple minutes you'll get the info and the local guy's phone number
I suggest you guys write all of the numbers and info down before you call the people, otherwise you'll have to keep dialing back on

95 HSV maloo

My dad had this car in 1995

nigga I'm four years old

My miat was made in Hiroshima in April 1994, so I'd magically bring it.

Pic related

SKRRRRRRRRT

I was 9 years old in 1995... soo... I'd probably be in my mom's corsica.

But if I were me, at the age I am now, with relatively the same income... Probably a Supra or LS400?

Although most people would shit on me for choosing one.

Fuck, wrong pic.

AMG 190E

>no one posted superchrged straight 8s yet
A few classics germany.

>Shit on

Hell, i want to commend you.

One nd only

This car was hated in germany back then, people made jokes about the owners of these cars beeing stupid all the time.

Only the best.

ayee yo yo what it is home boi

>Was decently successful and competitve in Group B considering it was RWD
>It was hated

Are germans really this autistic?
Unless it was more of a mechanical thing

>1995
Daddy's Money coming through

No, it was more a Porsche PR thing.
They started the Mantafahrer jokes.

>What do you call a parking lot full of Mantas?
>Parents' evening at special education.

kek.

91 dodge dynasty

The more mature 86 Toyota

>this car is stock

blow you cunts out of the water then raid the nearest bottle-o

My skateboard. I was 12 in 1995

My 82 Capri RS 5.0 that ran 12.60's @110mph Not the fastest thing ever, but was in the sweet spot for lots of action by not being too quick or too slow.

Looks like a fucking taxi

I either had a 240z or 280zx in 1995, might have had both.

>1995
>Saturday night

youtube.com/watch?v=8DNQRtmIMxk

87 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe.

1995 Camry Coupe

I'd be 9, so probably my bicycle.

Or pic related in my fantasy

None, I'm not born yet.

im not a boomer I swear

this

wrong version. Here's the right one with the best front

Ma boi rite dur

>lolcantturn

I've always loved the 30.
Id turn up with one with the M3 engine swap and full double wishbone all around suspension build + rollcage from front to back susp towers.

Unfortunately they are now being raped by wannabe car guys.

RIP E30. Normies got to you.

I will always remember your love.

>the 80's are over and boxy wedges with pop ups are out of style
>but you poorfag af

ITT: we now talk like we are in the initial d universe.
I'll start
>damn that cheating fur suit wearing bastard he cheated on the touge by using his extreme body roll technique to scare me out of the way so he can pass me. I shouldn't have under estimated who ever is driving that Volvo.
>I'll get my revenge when we do a rematch and scare him with snap over steer.
>[angry anime grunts intensifies]

>tfw no 80s mid engined shitbox to snap oversteer off a cliff in

I was about to write this

Zenki BG5 Legacy touring wagon twin turbo

It's ok vtak aw11's is like finding the perfect girlfriend (or boyfriend if you're into that) but once you get it it'll be worth keeping in the long run

My bone stock "sporty" USDM ecobox.

I love it. I like those 80s wheels.

Thanks user. Keeping it original for as long as I own it.

>roll up on the block with muh Mercedes missle
>"20 g in da hood"
>mfw bet em with muh missle

Good for you. Minnesota eh? They salt the roads there?

Trying to find CRXs in good shape here, Ontario, is terrible. Either rusted out or ruined by fag teens.

I bring my 91 Nissan 240sx of course!

It came from North Carolina in summer of last year, where it spent almost all its life with one owner for 29 years. Sold to an aircraft mechanic who then sold it to me. Bought it when I was 19 too.

Can confirm they salt the roads heavily here, and CRX's are hard to find, especially clean-ish ones. It's nervewracking if I park it at night because it probably won't last until dawn without getting stolen.

Hey that's what I DD.

OP said 1995. everyone would call you poor.

I want to get this exact paint job on my 1985 Chevy S10 blazer. Would it work?

It's pretty Itsuki-tier because SOHC instead of DOHC too. Hence I put sporty in quotes.

On all levels except physical, I am a MISFIRINGU SYSHTEMU

did anyone in initial d have a V engine?
most of them i can think of were inline 4 or 6 and that subaru had a boxer

I owned a 99 ACR. I miss that car.

In 1995 more people drove v8 muscle cars and japanese cars were a smaller scene.

Most of you would have been driving transams or shit like that.

Tht is a C111, noone in the hood could afford this 4-rotor rocket.

If you are not looking back from a 2017 perspective.

Realistically cars like this would of been much more common at car meets in 95 than the cars you are mentioning.

>Implying Veeky Forums is full of normies

In 1995 you probaby wouldn't have thought the way you do.

The way you think is due to lots of ideas that have been brought to you from the rime you grew up.

if he got into cars the same way he did now then yeah he probably still would be into japanese cars. remember, initial D came out in 1995.

I'm pretty sure I would be socially awkward in any timeline

Winning

Initial d and anime were nit readily available in 1995.

In the 90's people people had to stay up till silly times like 3 AM to wait for an anime to come on TV..

You couldn't just download it like you can now.

This is true.

My dad got me into cars by taking me to muscle car swap meets as a kid.

I got into Japanese cars because I was a poorfag and live in Commiefornia. In all honesty on 95 I would probably have a 60s corvette since they weren't worth 60k back then.

>Type RA

Impeccable taste, my man.

I mean yeah in the late 90's and early 2000's shows like dragonball z and pokemon were becoming popular and leading people to take interest in other shows like eva and gundam wing but it still wasnt as readily available.

Internet had dial up modems and it took ages just for web pages to load at the time.

there were literally no other cars posted

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Father's (now mine) truck.
327,RWD w/ an LSD.
Let there be the sound of a glasspack exhaust equipped V8 on the mountains.