Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward /xivg/

There's still hope for butts

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Samurai Teaser
[YouTube] Samurai (embed)

>Full 4.0 Cinematic
[YouTube] FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood Trailer (embed)

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

>Previously on /xivg/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1sepMnJmXCS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*shoots u*

bun please go to sleep and dont post in this thread

Good-night xivg

First for SB is weaboo shit.
Glory to Ala Migho.

get new images

lonely catboy lf _f

Who ready for Switch limitations!

nth for good times

"1.0 butts" and "muh butt slider" is probably the most forced shit ever

who the fuck actually cares

Listen to your master cuck.

k, post catbutt artwork then.

nth for fuck Ala Mhigo, burn it to the ground, piss on the ashes and send Yda to the grave with Papa.

also forced along with the feet thing. like yeah, I'd like more CC options and less flat butts but wow I don't actually fucking care that much.

muh 1.0 slider

youre not lonely elk

PURGE ALL TRIPFAGS, VAGUE POSTERS, AND SUICIDE POSTERS. WE MUST CLEAN THIS GENERAL BROTHERS.

People actually wasted Yoshi's time at the Q&A with talk of butt sliders.

all miqo'tes

Trying again in a thread that isn't dying.
I'm not sure about the glasses for this glamour. Any idea what I should use for the head that fits the general theme?

Kiss is okay, though.

Why is that man wearing a wig?

Anyone want to run ARF 2 or 3 times?
PST to Kistol Crescere on Excal or make a cross-server PF and reply here.
;_;

No

I told you last thread. Full emp's new clothes or bust.

exactly, and a waste of time is all it was. he couldn't have possibly dismissed it any faster.

how am I supposed to get a kinna weapon when everyone in floor 51+ are cunts that afk on the cairn of passage as soon as they see it, even if it's not active

Don't come back you faggot.

Getting on now.

Oops, I forgot that I was going to post about myself, here's your (my) late vocaroo.
vocaroo.com/i/s1sepMnJmXCS

sure thing grunt
grind a ton or get a group together

Catbois

Are you one of these guys that tells stories from others as your own?

Yeah we're missing out on all the epic stuff Yoshi says like 'Maybe we'll look into it' or him explaining small things about the expansion that are obvious because it'll follow the exact same formula or be such a big feature that he can't give too many details

Are you all hyped for 4.0: WeabooBlood?
>Hey, lets scrap our middle-eastern rebellion expansion for more weaboo shit. In a game made of pure weeaboo already. That won't alienate the majority of westerners. You know. The continents that actually make us money.

I'm not that much of an exhibitionist.

>scrap
It wasn't scrapped though, it will be just like 3.0 storyline where we were being pingponged between ul'dah and ishgard.

Don't try to discredit me, Kiss.

so what
heavensward was full on european pandering and they didn't alienate the entire japanese playerbase
how about you just stop being a big babby

>thinking weebshit is going to alienate anyone playing a final fantasy game

Oh. Shut the fuck up.
The press should have better questions to ask than "hurr hurr butts."
Fuck off.

i dont have a _f...

hey boys

What? The bit where we went back, found it was all a dream and people died for no reason because it was just a sleeping potion (did no fucker even think to check if she was breathing?!) and the lala bitch with a pointy had threatened us? That was one cutscene.

I love those salt from Ala Mhiggers and their apologists. Yoshi already said they'll have 50/50 the exposure yet you people are mad as fuck that we get a massive continent compared to some shitty region and city-state everybody in Eorzea hates.

>heavensward was full on european pandering and they didn't alienate the entire japanese playerbase
You very clearly have no idea what the Japanese like. Literally obsessed with ancient Euro shit.

why didn't I get an invite to the EB

>scrap
Could you retards fucking stop?
Yoshi said, quite literally, that Ala Mhigo and Othard are a 50/50 split.

very cute autismbois!!

Can anyone explain the math behind tanks slotting STR materia in their accessories? Don't they get their damage from VIT now?

They just haven't revealed the Ala Mhigo stuff yet because there's still stuff in the story leading up to it. The expansion is adding the entire eastern continent. Meaning middle east to the far east areas.

whats the blank?

so by your reasoning they're actually pandering to western weebs that are obsessed with nip things

we arent getting eb'd!!!!!!

You may only respond to this post with an incorrect statement.

idk fill it in...

Actually, I'm theorizing that this might be a more dramatic version of what happened at the start of 3.0, where they split people up at the beginning of the expansion, where they could either decide to go to Coerthas West or Sea of Clouds.

We might be making a decision to start with the Ala Mhigan liberation front or seek an audience with Kugane, who may be fighting off an impending Garlean threat of their own. And then eventually the paths converge.

Fuck anime

Girl in trailer is Yda's sister. Yda ran the fuck away when Ala Migho got invaded, sister is leader of La Resistance. Expansion ends with sister dying and Yda becoming Queen of a liberated Ala Migho.

Source: My dad works at Nintendo

>linger too long outside DRAKN house
>get headpat ambushed by seedy thugs

why not

get EB'd and invite me

I want to side with the Garleans.

I want a Legatus armor.

/pet

>middle eastern rebellion
>not alienating westerners

Did you miss the big fucking bit in the middle filled with Garlean vape?

Except last time starting in SoC was a trap. Led no-where.

Name? I will pet you some more.

p?
a party finder? what do you want to run

>People needing low level gear when they're decked in 270
>Saying they want it for the glamour or turning it in for seals
>There's new people in the party not getting the gear they actually need

Should Yoshi do anything about this?

im gay

>FF players being deterred by weebshit

would i have to already be on your friends list in order for you to utilize the call back campaign?

I would like to return so you can get bonuses.

This games player base will follow the exact same trend it is currently. The 300k or so players we have right now will swell to around 800k for the first few months of xpack than start falling off again.

That's pretty much what I expect to happen.

>Delivering FREEDOM to the middle east via western heroes and god-slaying super weapons.
>Alienating Westerners.

Blacklist and dont party with them again. Simple.

Accessoires don't have STR on it. 1 STR is 1 attack damage same as VIT, but VIT is maxed on accessories. 1 Crit is only 0.54.

So slotting STR in your accessory is the best option for tanks.

I love anime.

Ala Mhigo is South-Asian you uneducated swines

They're doing the same content as the other people and are entitled to the same shot at the gear.

that'd be the dream, and an armored magitek shell for miqo'te tails unlocking an ability to where you can strangle and garrote somebody with your tail if they attack from behind

this is actually something i think about not ffxiv related though

This is accurate, yes. But there are people that really like Highlanders and Rhalgr. Liberating Ala Mhigo has been a discussion since 2.0.

This got hot pretty quickly

You are surprisingly kinky

>one cutscene
Did you forget that we also had a dungeon instance to release raubahn?
Imagine that but the whole expac duration.

>800k
Make it 500k at best. There's a lot of salt too considering.

>Liking Highlanders when Sea Wolves are a thing.

Please God just give me my ARF runs, I don't want to wait 5 more years in queue ;_;
I'm sorry...

autism

>linger too long outside DRAKN house
>get blacklisted and told to leave

Why there are so many nice lizzards in FLAT?

I like both of the men

Beepy/Kiss let it go....

Does anyone else get triggered when they see Au Ra with hair color different from their horn color? Just doesn't look good.

The main characters are still white tho

What's the best female race and why is it MHellsguard Roe

Beepy...

nono I mean, it's a skill of a character I write about only she doesn't get the armored tail until smiths under the priestess of flames forge it for her

Do we have any information on RDM playstyle yet? They're my favorite thing in all of Final Fantasy, but it feels like yet another DPS is kind of pointless.

How do you deal with stalkers?