PLSGO (statwhores)
AWOO (Patrician Anime Connoisseurs )

EU:
NOPAN ("anime girls")

FAQ
>where do I look up tanks
tanks.gg
>how do i find ppl to platoon with
Dont be purple and ask in the Veeky Forums channel (though it's almost always dead)
>What is the most powerful race on the planet
The SU-100
>why has there been a sudden decline in post quality?
Eurocucks waking up

News:
War Gaming is still trying their hardest to completely ruin this game.

Capitalist clan AWOO is saving this thread from death by actually giving it traffic.

Artillery is still cancer.

Nonna is best girl. Mika a shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/clccr2.MP4
exhentai.org/g/986864/ca7b1d2b86/
files.catbox.moe/cgtzhv.MP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to penis the bakaroni.

I understand that you rednecks are trapped in flyover hellholes and only spend your time polishing your guns and jerking off to trump, but maybe one day when you leave your inbred shithole and actually see the world, you'll think of me and go "wow, that user was actually right! I'm so glad I'm less ignorant now."

Where do they get ammo for that tank from?

I wonder how that SU-100 feels to still be fighting 70 years after it was manufactured?

le post

Honestly no idea what point you're trying to make user.

Better than rusting in a forest in Poland.

"I am old, worn out, badly cared for, but I endure; I do not know where I am, I do know who I am fighting for, but I know I must kill."

Centurion Action X is the most aesthetic tank in game. Don't listen to dumb frogposters saying otherwise.

I'd post the 'swarthy jungle monkey' pasta but I don't have it on hand.

tonk > tenk

>Nonna is best girl. Mika a shit.
Why would someone just go on the internet and lie like that?

I like this photo.

Thank you.

cause its most likely the truth?

This one?

You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Pablo Tyrone LeShawn de Barbosa. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Brazilian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Pablo. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Hitting the target is a start, I guess.

files.catbox.moe/clccr2.MP4

disgusting big oppai
flat yukari is best yukari

exhentai.org/g/986864/ca7b1d2b86/

That's the one.

All I see is a depressed panda. wat do?

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

How do I into sadpanda???

>Not liking all fluffs

It's like you dont even waifu.

>having a shit tier meme waifu whose impregnation doujins have been fapped to by tens of thousands of anons
no son, you don't even waifu
I'll take mine creampie free

>not keeping your graphics on minimum

but it's literally a non truth.

use the sad panda extension

>Implying this has not happened to all waifus

You ignorant retard.

This is why you should only have lesbian waifus.

It's like I'm really in the GuP threads on /a/.

>implying that lesbians don't get the fat old man rape doujins too

I am in both right now.

Really hard to differentiate sometimes.

Do you really think that we want to talk about a game that genuinely makes people want to kill themselves?

I want to rub my face all over Saoris buttocks.

>not having a super secret hipster waifu
heh

>Choosing your waifu

Get a load of this fag.

First for snek a shit

Same

H O R S E
O
R
S
E

>that dismissing an entire, amazing region is incredibly ignorant and reflective of the sad state of this website
Oh, you're serious?

why are leftists on Veeky Forums all schizophrenics

Agreed, horse is best girl

sorry lads fucked up my picture ;p

pic related

that dismissing an entire, amazing region is incredibly ignorant and reflective of the sad state of this website

Oh, so you're racists whose only knowledge of the region is based on caricatures you've seen on /pol? Got it. At least I know I'm arguing with brainlets

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

>Oh, so you're racists
I'm not a genuine racist at all. I just happen to save every copy pasta I come across. Someone requested the pasta and I delivered.

Stop being a faggot and grow some skin.

Why are so many of her pics feet pics? And why are her feet so perfect?

TANKS

t. Asspained South American.

Lala best girl.

>Not Papi

GIRLS

>birdbrain
I see that you don't like have intellectual conversations.

I'll agree Lala is second best after horse

Wrong, this is the most aesthetic tank in game.

>captured kv-1

Is this some kind of premium on the console version or something?

Why do the different version of wot, console, eu, na, rus etc get such different content/specials anyway?

T95 :^))) best boy

That yellow/red paint job and laurel wreath around the turret just makes it look Roman to me.

>premium on the console version
Yes.

>XP cucktub for arty :^)

disgusting

>run my fingernail up my asscrack collecting a bunch of funk
>hold it up to my nose and inhale deeply
god yesss

fucking awoo

>burger hygiene

files.catbox.moe/cgtzhv.MP4

>only clean and change when I leave the house
>thanks to supermarket home delivery I haven't left in 3~ months

Hot damn, the Xbone version looks a thousand times better than the PC version.

what are some of the best aggressive scouts?

Damn slavs keeping us from having a nice pretty game

No, sure its the truth.

D O G F O O D
O
G
F
O
O
D

Literally who?

literally best girl

pls stop discussing anime for 1 second

The 10 cm looks pretty viable. Or should I go full KV-2 with this thing?

The Hammer is very ugly but the worst part is that it's extremely common too. Most Tier 7 and 8 matches will have at least 2 of them per side.

You should keep using the Exp until you're crew is better. The regular O-I sucks balls so you're lucky you kept it and didn't sell it like I did.

use the 15cm or don't play it at all.

It's the difference between locking down a corridor with a chance to one shot and 100% probability to do damage. Or Maneuvering in and out of cover and taking time to aim

So you only need to have the Maus unlocked to not need to grind a new line after the next patch right? You don't actually have to buy it?

yeah. good luck powergrinding the vkb, it's a huge pile of horseshit gimmick tank

That's not the luchs.

it's a trash tank

>"i can't even see what is shooting at me
god i swear if WG didnt make super bowl ads this game would be better

>play slow fat heavy
>sit at cap while the others rush off killing the last bastard
>our T29 is on 5 kills
>full cap
>receive message
>"thanks for denying me my top gun. gg."
;)

:0)

>Your favorite tank before WG killed it

Go.

i dont understand the question ?

Soon to be ELC

Pz III/IV

but pz 3/4 will be better than it ever was next patch

>have to win a 100 games in swedish tanks
Is the swedish tier 10 heavy worth grinding to at all?

hull down king