It's over, Ford won the pick-up game.

Sorry Tacos and Rams.

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/if-the-honda-ridgeline-fails-its-because-pickup-truck-b-1752719068
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((truck)))
>V engine configuration
wew lad.

I can forgive a sport truck or engines with 8+ cylinders. a normal pickup truck with a V6 or a gas i4 is gross though.

Prediction(based on fact): Loses 40% of its value in 3 years. Hits (magic bullet) of 67% lost in 8 years.

Yeah, yeah I know all about "it's not an investment", but facts are facts. This trucks value will go down faster than OP's Mom at a blacked.com video shoot.

>It's over, Ford won the mall-crawler game

this looks way too oversized to serve any real purpose.

I'm personally excited to pick one of these at 20k.

Raptors are better than their shit hot hatches.

funny, the Raptor is actually a short bed. it's wide for "muh baja"

the 2014 Raptor was 45k USD starting MSRP
the cheapest one I see for sale on cars.com is 32K
29% loss at most

They will lose value quick when owners are tired to get it serviced.

>v6 in a truck is gross
>meanwhile this v6 truck does 0-60 in under 6 seconds
go fuck yourself

in a NORMAL truck. this is a sport truck

hey.

inline 8

If trucks are rated by empty 0-60 times then wouldn't a super car make a better truck than a Raptor?

Great truck only one flaw.

It doesn't really look good.

Used to agree. Seeing more and more of the new style it's grown on me.. I'm being assimilated.

I like the original raptor's look better though.

hahaha, that fucking logo is so massive, wwwwwh
hyyyyyyyyyyyyy do they do that

>muh logic

I love the look but their towing capacity is shit.

Ford drivers are usually compensating for something in their pants. Might as well let them pay more to complete the compensation.

Look at all that plastic.

Big logo, much large! Owner has 3 inch peepee.

step aside stupid fordfag superior truck passing by

ram another dildo up your ass.

At least he can afFORD it.

ford fags get triggered this easily lmao

don't try to tow anything to heavy with your cucktruck or it will collapse

say goodbye to your trannies and Requesting Another Mechanic.

kek.

>say goodbye to your trannies and Requesting Another Mechanic.
sorry that doesn't happen i don't drive a ford

They should have stayed with the lower pressure V8. That V6 will shit the bed after 80K miles of hard use.

more like 80k miles of finding a parking at denny's and picking up bubba from the county jail

Of course you don't, that's why you're stuck on the side of the road all the time in a Dodge.

>power wagon

Oh yuck, that is some douche chill shit. Fuckin terrible graphics. A truck with an identity crisis.

This is the true winner of the pick-up game.
But watch as americucks prove themselves too retarded to actually buy a vehicle that makes sense.

insta bait guaranteed replies

truly a sensational experience

A Raptor would be the best truck for me.
>comfy
>drive a lot of washboard roads
>don't tow
Too bad its 60k :(

small wheels
so SMOL

>GM doesn't even get a mention
GM CAN'T COMPETE

Doug has something to say about that:
jalopnik.com/if-the-honda-ridgeline-fails-its-because-pickup-truck-b-1752719068

I really do dig that in bed trunk tho (was on the first gen too). Keeps weight in the back (center of gravity), handy for groceries and other stuff, and keeps the spare tire sheltered from the elements and is there in an instant when you need it, not underneath the truck beat to hell seized to the underside because rust.

Is the Ridgeline a good city only truck? Perhaps. Real redneck fuckboi's would never turn their back on Murricas big three. Even if the Japanese did offer something better in the end.

the raptor is not a normal pickup though

now whatabout an diesel inline 5?

not in picture: the bikes sticking 4' off the back and the tiedowns the numale of a driver had to use

>can't compete with Chevy reliably

Yeah but I DODGEd a bullet by not buying a Ford.

Inline commercial engines are garbage. Getting a straight intake and exhaust runner would take up too much space in the engine compartment, where you can go more vertical in a V engine. Pretty much all inline factory engines make garbage horsepower

Trucks are so fucking fat it's disgusting. This is a truck with the same diameter tire as in your pic

Bronco/Ranger Raptor is next vehicle.

It's a turbocharged diesel. "Straight intake and exhaust runners" are irrelevant.

a base model F150 maybe. most Raptors were configured as supercrews with luxury packages and went for around $53-55k. in Denver, the 13-14s with the updated lighting and electronics still go for high 40s to low 50s. so unfortunately your (seemingly made up) fact holds no water here.

>comes stock with a winch because they know it'll get stuck
lol

>80's Ford

lol fucking faggot 65-79 are top fucking tier.

Ok ill play.
So for what it is there is nothing else like it.
A Truck specifically designed to be able to prerun/baja/desert race right from the factory.
And it does a damn good job at it.
For a city truck its meh. Only real decent quality is it is pretty fast for a truck.
Raptor is the Fastest off road truck you can buy stock.
I am a Dodge fan but i would say that the F350 has been one of the best HD trucks ever ( dont know about the aluminum bed stuff so not gonna comment on that). Stay away from the 6.0s.
Chevy has the most durable gas pickups (medium duty) as they last as long as most diesels do.
The only thing dodge really has is the SRT10s because they were fast (i personally dont like them) and the power wagon.
The power wagon is probably the only HD truck to come with a factory winch and front and rear lockers. That makes it the best HD off roader in full stock trim.
All the big 3 have something they are good at or have that makes the unique. They all have a very good truck for its intended purpose with some doing better then others.
Toyotas light picks are some of the best with only the new colorado as a decent contender but it is unproven.
Just my opinion.