stop posting smut edition

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei: pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW

Multiple hero video guides: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

>Reminder that this is a smut free general and posting it is a bannable offense

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xeu3iReZoXw
youtube.com/watch?v=reOLeLX0Q9U
youtube.com/watch?v=1x-5ZkTMyMc
youtube.com/watch?v=KJY1TomgkBs
game-forhonor.ubisoft.com/#/en-gb
youtube.com/watch?v=OX8n2nqWGNc
youtube.com/watch?v=v3cD1X6-Tig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

L B
B F

Lawbringer boyfriend?

Every general is the fucking same.

YOU ARE

Was apollyon autistic?

Yes

for sure

anyone on PC able to play with a controller? literally get kicked for inactivity every match and none of the fixes i've read about do anything.

A RAIDER

Yeah the plink forgot the term as I typed the shit out.

what, game discussion, unfunny memes and waifu shitposting? that's how every Veeky Forums thread works

Buff Raider.

I like this keeping of the law OP

also post emblems

she was definitely homeschooled

Any good streamers that arent on warden ez mode 24/7?

Holy shit, femraider is the only hero that actually makes things to my dick and the only viking I like. Too bad she's so fucking shit

why does he wear the mask?

> beta
> guardbreak most stuff thrown at me
> release
> ...

Is warlord honest?

LE

Sick fucks. Social conditioning is a funny thing though.

stop deploying war assets against vikings

Post playlists for your main.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xeu3iReZoXw
youtube.com/watch?v=reOLeLX0Q9U
youtube.com/watch?v=1x-5ZkTMyMc

You cant spam gb anymore shitter.

Mongolord is pretty cheesy

This is apparently what LBs consider gameplay.

Deploy war assets against Vikings.

Which stats work the best for the best man(Conq)?

>played 3 classes to rep 1
>could be rep 3 on 1 char instead
meh, i dont give a fuck actually

Nth for gear score, boosts and feats need to be gutted from this game.

I will be deploying all my assets against viking today. Whatcha gon' do about it white boi?

Can we just post 3 things in separate posts at the beginning of each thread, so they're at the top:
>Post your main
>Post theme songs for x class
>Post emblems
That way we won't have to go through 600 posts and avoid double-posting stuff.

>tfw for honor is easymode

Good at 1vX though.

Nah fuck you neanderthal maybe if you had some sense and went somewhere warm you wouldn't have so much fat around your brain.
Even the weebs are better than your special snowflake shit.

Raider unblockable is broken. Yes you can parry it. I get it. The problem is it has a broken animation where he floats forward. It both looks retard and makes spacing a joke.

>Guy having a bad day
>Police comes up and kicks him
Why

nope, heavies are dishonest gorillas

武士に対して戦争資産を配備しないでください

We've got 750 posts per thread and unlimited threads, it's not like spending three of them on that is some kind of waste.

I would love a Buff Raider BF [le winky faec]

Im just trying to get classes to rep 3 got law bringer down now im rep 1 with zerker.

>play duel or brawl
>everyone is just waiting for the other person to attack

fun game

Can confirm, this is every LB I ever fight. GB spam and charge attempts.

Can we all agree that 'muh honor' needs to stay in duels because there is a deeper meta with revenge and 1v2/3/4 and we shouldn't be trying to make every mode 1v1 muh honor matches?

>people starting to figure out berserker
guys I'm scared

>Nobushi translates to "a warrior" on google translate
Wow, how special.

>more and more people leaning towards defensive play

W H Y
H
Y

revenge

youtube.com/watch?v=KJY1TomgkBs

berserker and raider timings always fuck me up too, zerker's top heavy where she just floats mid air for half a second is goofy

>it's an enemy peacekeeper runs around for 5 minutes episode

Are lawbringers honest? Havent got the chance to play since beta

>>stop posting smut edition

The day people stops posting smut is the day a general dies dude.

nullus

Telling people smut is banned is a bannable offense. You have your fucking posts deleted last thread.

It's that or the charging impale over and over. The problem is they designed him as a character entirely to make use of all the ledges and other environmental kills which they never should have included in the first place. If they didn't exist, or at least were far less in number, they'd have had to make every character balanced around the proper combat but instead someone else thought spikes and ledges would be better.

I'm convinced it was a decision designed around being Twitch bait and creating "epic moments" on streams making people "salty", "kappa" and assorted Twitch autism.

This is whyy I complain about them. Not because ring outs and environmentals are bad in themselves but what their abundance does to the design of the rest of the game. Things have to be designed around it which harms other areas of the game.

The Ubisoft website stat-tracker seems to slightly more accurately represent PvP-only statistics;

game-forhonor.ubisoft.com/#/en-gb

Got to reload some times to get everything to show up though.

They really should change it so that if your GB is tech'd, then you're at some sort of disadvantage and need to play defensively as your next move. Kinda like using a safe move in a fighter that still leaves you on negative frames - you can still block/backdash your opponent's retaliatory move, but you can't just throw out the same move again for free.

>LBs spam the moves that actually work
Gee, if only the rest of his kit worked.

>shits out sanic speed mixups for 80% of your health

Heh nothing bersonel

I don't even have honor in duels anymore. Too many times I've lost because I didn't abuse ledges from the start and then suddenly they change their opinion and throw me.

>make a game of 1v1 combat where multi man combat is an afterthought
>make most modes gay
>offer contracts for doing shit tghat isn't related to the objective in the gay modes.

Knights are dishonest

Why are you wearing that stupid samurai suit?

Hello dear savages, do you have a moment to hear the word of your god and savior Isaac Newton?

>tfw salty as fuck Orochi/PK players

Why do they act like obnoxious kids then get angry as fuck when you mistreat them back?

Just started and I'm having trouble with Nobushi's. Everytime I block and try to counter, they're to far away for my hits to connect as Wardern or LB.

Any advice?

It wins matches.

Because they figured out it works.

There's no deeper meta it just hasn't been explored because nobody is interested in competitiveness outside of 1v1/2v2.

If they did explore that meta they'd quickly find there are ways to abuse the system and almost always guarantee a kill 2v1 or more. Winning against multiple opponents only seems feasible now because people haven't realised the almost guaranteed ways to kill you.

>noobushit's hidden stance has iframes
simply epic

Legit.

>Top light is okay, about as quick as most side lights. Sorta.
>All heavies take 9 centuries to come out
>Unblockable is worthless even off of a chain
>Assassins can LITERALLY dodge away after a shove for you to miss your guardbreak
>Shove has no guaranteed followup except guardbreak, which is techable
>Designed as 'the parry class' and yet all his parry options except the shitty nodamage light attack are blockable AND parryable AND really slow

Lawbringer is fun for shitstomping but the moment you fight anyone who knows how to play you realise how easily he comes undone.

At least until the patch

when throwing out a raw attack has a near 0 percent chance of landing unless you are warden or use your zone attack, why would you ever attack when they can parry it and get guaranteed damage?

>character designed almost entirely around ledging
>honest
Nope, they failed to make an interesting character and made a one note bore.

I need serious help lads. How do I beat Nobushis, Kenseis, and hyper defensive Lawbringers? Every time I parry I can't do sweet fuck all, I'm not fast enough to dash around, and I have about one useful move that deals some damage. How do I win these fights?
T. Warden

Grand. Ill stay with conqueror then.

>278 matches
>99.2% win
Kensei op.

SIX
FUCKING
GAMES
WHERE PEOPLE ON MY TEAM REFUSE TO CAP POINTS

Just GB Nobushi's constantly, works more often than not.

Neat.

Only if there are no ledges (LB finds a ledge anyway).

Requesting a close up of Holden Cross for meme purposes.

>doing brawl orders on my LB
>enemy warden is dressed like daubeny
>literally only tries to run away and get his left heavy intro

youtube.com/watch?v=OX8n2nqWGNc

To be fair, if you let go of your charged heavy the split second you see their GB come out, you'll ignore it and get a free hit on them.

Where do you see stats like that?

His unlimited combo is basically worthless agains anyone with any degree of defensive skill.

I played him for a while but quickly realised you're incredibly limited once you reach that point.

The design philosophy is a mess it feels like they didn't know what sort of game they really wanted to make or there was a lack of communication between certain departments or something. It's a shame because at its core it's pretty fun.

>order to kill 300 soldiers in an ai game
>devolves into 4 dudes standing at enemy spawn whaling on mooks until we lose due to the enemy taking all the side points

fun game

Can somebody tell me what the fuck this is

It's been over 30 fucking minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=v3cD1X6-Tig

>Meet the Vikings, those cruel heartless scandinavian marauders whose savage brutality earned them the reputation: Worst human beings in history.

Did he know something we didn't? He warned us and we didn't listen.

What? Warden is the best class and lawbreakers has pretty much the same range as nobushi.

Any tips you can give on how to do that? If I try to do it she can spam out light attacks faster than I can GB her and if I parry and then try to dash she she'll be recovered by that point.

>huffing after 1 swing

>Doing Elims as Roach for Assassin orders
>on boatyard
>last one alive
>All four chasing me
>Lead them up to the narrow walkway at the top of the map
>Stop and turn
>GB Roach and ledge her
>PArry charging LB and ledge him
>Raw GB Berserker and ledge him
>Dodge Conq charge, gb, ledge him
I feel fucking
HRRRRGHHH

Tell him that it doesn't have to be like this.

It's a feature.

>2v2ing as Lawby with Shuggalugoki alongside me
>Win my fight, Shugs is fighting a Valk in an open area
>Run in, wait for her to try an attack which gets blocked
>Start up my guardbreak which will come out and hit her just as her move finishes and she becomes breakable, also before shugga can do his, making it the fastest way she could be guardbroken
>Deliberately hold her as long as possible as shugoki charges up an unblockable
>She pushes me off but remains in range of shugoki's big meaty pole
>Gets penetrated and sat on by Shugoki
>Proceed to taunt-dance

Similarly are things like running away as conqueror to an ally - while being chased - spinning and landing a sprinting shield charge to knock your opponent down, whereupon both you AND any allies in range can land a heavy attack for free. Fucking huge damage if you arrange this with all three other players.

Which controller?

>tfw just learned Valkyrie can stunlock in the same way that Conqueror can, forcing the opponent to just tank hits until you're out of stamina
Oh boy. Valkyrie's buff is really not needed.