Truth

Truth

>slammed accord

Sucky because a car designed for comfort and not being noticed is now a slammed, uncomfortable POS that will garner the attention of vapelord dudes who want you to lick their boipucci.

No fucking thanks.

I can tell you're an edgelord. And 16.
And dont own a car.

this

also the accent hatchback is pretty adequate, sucks to be a busrider faggot eh OP?

Said by no one

Yeah no,

The meme is about how normies will say a car is crap because it's from the 80's and old or a car with a leather interior and nice wheels sucks because it's 10 years old but their idea of a nice car is a brand new hyundai or something,

stop making these. it's quite lame.

also Make more believable comparisons next time. Also, stanceshit in is sucky sucky long time for real.

It's not even stanced, it's just low.

Plus that is the whole point. People who drive boring economy cars often talk shit on interesting cars because of silly reasons like the age.

k

>slammed to all fuck
>visible negative camber
>tires inside fenders
>not even interesting to begin with
M8 that image is mega-cringe. These all are. Do it with something like an SN95 cobra, S-chassis, e30 m3, etc and it'll have some merit.

>ITT poorfags strawmanning people who aren't fond of ugly old shitboxes built for machildren with speedracer fantasies
Stop wasting hours on shitposting and work more instead. There's no other way to cure this inferiority complex.

>rudolph

t. limp wristed prius owner that smells his own farts

Honestly though, with nostalgia goggles off, the car with better crash ratings wins for me as a day to day driver. Especially where I live, everyone drives a fucking lifted truck or crossover shit, so god help me if I'm crammed in a little 20 year old civic or corolla and some bitch playing with her phone doesn't realize she's coming up to a red light with me sitting, waiting to be put in the hospital.

I don't think people actually think of the other two as old and crappy though.

If you are with say a bunch of regular people not interested in cars and point out a car like an s13 or ae86.

They will go "Yuck, man that thing looks old as fuck"...

These 9gag tier shit projection meme pics are just another way to post Veeky Forumss armchair knowledge of the automotive world episodes contained into one image.

Agree with the rest of the others here, don't make this board any shittier than it has to be with new lame memes.

There are "enthusiast" on this board who do the same thing to old cars they themselves personally aren't interested in all the time.

OHHHH, is that the point you're trying to get to everyone in Veeky Forums? Thank you so much for enlightening us with excellent MS Paint public service announcements! Thank you so much!

>not everyone is aware of my hobbies' specific values an technicalities
wew

You're welcome.

>"lol gm"
>"Crappy old ugly car"

Wait, are you saying I get a free license to shitpost on Veeky Forums if I buy a Hyundai? Sign me up, Mr. Hyundai dealerman

This guy gets it

Corvette is cute but manuals are trash

Exactly that's what the meme is about.

Yes, your dumb MeeMs are about that but the stupidity in it all is the fact that you think you're making any valuable contributions to society by making these dumb memeball-tier things.

How can I make the memes easier to understand or improve them?

No, I contribute to society by working and volunteering to help children from rough areas.

>high armor peircing at shortrange VS. low armorpiercing at a long range

Hmmmm.....

Sigh everyone leave this autistic child alone.

Nobody post in this thread.

They are not hard to understand, they are retarded and unfunny. Try being less retarded.

It's not AP, it's a hollowpoint. The red tip is actually plastic. The pointiness is just there to help ballistics.

So how would you make it better or do you just like to criticise?

to whomth are you quoting?

>how to have a sense of humor
I really don't know what to tell you.

Normal people from work and places like that.

It's why I don't mention cars to people who aren't interested.

>Normal people from work and places like that.

So straight from your ass? Nobody in Veeky Forums has a job; it's a scientific fact. Especially those that spend an hour making shitty memes and spend two more defending them.

>Nobody in Veeky Forums has a job; it's a scientific fact.
kek! feels so true..

Amazing meme op well made. Go try em out on Facebook

would drive the Hyundai anytime rather than risk being seen in that joke of a Honda

this

bait

Not bait

It's true

Shifting gears yourself is sooooo 1970

I drive an automatic CAR Corvette cause it's sooooo fanceh

This meme is shit. A thread died for this.

it is in fact a crappy old car though..be realistic its a rwd fucking corolla

You don't smell your farts?

No, it is stanced. Shut the fuck up.

Holy fuck what's up with all the fags lately, usually this bored shits on hyundai but now "no its a good car. " Normies will say shit like oh if it's older than 10 years then it's worthless and a hyundai accent is a good car, my dad is living fuckin proof of that. Christ the surge of normies on this thread is nasty gtfo. Who cares of the accord is stances that not the point of this meme

10 year old Honda doesn't have warranty, Hyundai does. Therefore, Hyundai beats Honda

As someone who drives a 30 year old stick shift ford I feel seeing both borders both coasts and 200,000 since I bought it at 275,000 has more been due to my mechanical skills than older vehicles being better but it won't quit and never has on me as long as I replace parts on their way out

But if you don't know cars that warranty must look pretty sweet

>mfw trying to make sense of this gibberish

Truth

Fucking this

86/BRZ/FRS is so normie it hurts. Sports cars should kill normies, not coddle them as the try to look swag.

my wife's mom thinks my wife's 130k mile '07 focus needs to be sold because its an ancient POS that will cost more to maintain than spending 20k on a new hyundai. despite the fact that my wife has had it for 7 years and literally the only issue its had is the passenger airbag sensor. some people are fucking clueless like that. you should hear what she thinks of my 225k miles '98 tacoma. she spends more for 1 year's registration than ive spent on maintenance on my truck in the last 9 years/100k miles and yet she still thinks its an old POS that i should dump on craigslist for $2k.

ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE

I like this particular gen of Accord but it has been ruined by a moron, who thinks being able to go over a leaf without scraping is too mainstream

bait

>liking stance
>constructing strawman arguments against ""haterz""

gtfo normie

>He takes the fun out of driving his car by using an outdated transmission.

i know for a fact normies say this shit
don't worry op

"It's an old person car!"

>ACCORDing
Keked hard

Lol

SOOOO LASST YEURR XDDD

Just revived the thread to say you're a faggot.

KEK